Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 3. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
Yes There are many free courses that you can search on google, where you can get some basic trading basics but to become an expert in trading you have to learn from your mistakes and it may take a lot of time. You can not make a profit just by reading some trading guides. Trading in the general sense is all about technical analysis and you should be good in Technical Analysis to be a good trader. Most books Analysis. Technics are generally associated with stocks because they are the ones most often use price charts that are also used by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Hello! I would advise you to study the market, watch it for a while, study history, choose a couple of points that you like, and watch them, in time you can try to trade small amounts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 19, 2018, 06:53:09 AM
it is very easy and simple you can start trading by only investing $100 and that is very easy you can learn from YouTube and so many other channels for guide and training and also you can find some signal providing channels that makes your investment profitable,
I think signals are the most common way to initiate trading because others are already knows how to handle.But in this matter, I don't think it really works instead of that better to adopt and learned some techniques so that your the one who decide what is the best method in terms of trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
it is very easy and simple you can start trading by only investing $100 and that is very easy you can learn from YouTube and so many other channels for guide and training and also you can find some signal providing channels that makes your investment profitable,
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose, Everything You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other

if you want to trade cryptocurrency you need:
A cryptocurrency wallet (or two).
A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on.

How to invest in cryptocurrency: If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, and not just buy/sell/trade, then you have a few options. New investors can choose between

The GBTC trust as sold on the stock market.
An exchange to buy coins on and a wallet to store the coins in.
An exchange-broker-wallet hybrid like Coinbase/GDAX (which allows customers to buy/sell/store cryptocurrency).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:47:51 AM
you need to start trading in order to learn. we can not swim until we get into the water. Start with low money, trade understand, you may lose initially or get High profit. Understand the Market, Buy at low sell at High. Check the project info before you invest in.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
To start  trading, Study first how it works, Read and learn in tutorials from youtube and other reliable source of information found in the internet, Much better you have capital and check the site and register exchanges like bittrex or poloniex then choose a type coin which has a potential to soar up by monitoring the trend on coinmarketcap.com.

I think it's better to take a small amount of money and start trading. I believe that experience is the best teacher ever. Very boring just listening, watching videos, reading something and avoiding any exercise
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
First you have to know all risk in trading, high volatility of crypto possible to make multiple profit in short times but also possible you loss more than 50% in aday . So to avoid that big risk you should make risk management, like cut loss and always use stopp loss in every trade. You should be know situation of crypto market in fundamental, and check market cap and volume transaction to know demand of the crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
you can start trading by buying the coins you want and according to you will give a profit, you should buy when the price is low and selling when the price is high so you will get profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
I wouldn't trade without taking actual trading courses, just gather as much as you can and hold until you can sell some of the investment/bounty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 12:35:15 AM
to start trading, first you must learn about the trading and coins you want to buy, choose a coin that has a good movement and will provide profit, buy when the price is low then hold and sell when the price is high
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 12:12:10 AM
The most important thing in trading is a strategy that you will apply in trading and doing koi analysis that you will trade.
For example, you should often monitor the Crypto price in the Cryptocurrency market and ensure the lowest price to buy.
After you buy a coin then you can save it and wait for the price of the coin you buy up to the number of your sales target. Start trading with a small amount. If it works, then you can increase the capacity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
May 17, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Trading is not easy as investing but it's not risky as investing.
This one will gonna be useful for those who are new on trading.
Credits to CryptoJH
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 17, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
hi everyone,

I believe that to be able to start trading you need to learn a lot from the market and from the people around you. With a fledgling and volatile market, if you do not understand it, it's dangerous to enter the trade. You need to learn technical analysis in conjunction with market information to be able to come up with the most accurate and effective investment plan.
Yes i agree on that we need to learn it first before we start trading. We need to do basic trading in order for us not to lose a big amount while we are on the learning stage. I think we need to make some reseach and some more interviews on expert if we have friends or relative that has a lot of experience on the trading feild.
Activity: 271
May 17, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
hi everyone,

I believe that to be able to start trading you need to learn a lot from the market and from the people around you. With a fledgling and volatile market, if you do not understand it, it's dangerous to enter the trade. You need to learn technical analysis in conjunction with market information to be able to come up with the most accurate and effective investment plan.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
First, try to write your question not here but in google and you will get a detailed manual of next steps. seriously, this must work for you, if you are almost new to trading and don't know basic concepts. A single consistent guide is better than individual answers. To start trading, it is worth to have a general idea of the tasks, possible problems, advice for beginners and so on.

Then, after you better start to understand the area, return here – and ask more exact questions. As for me, it will be much more effective. Forums are good for more complex problems, which are difficult to solve or find yourself.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
May 17, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Be sure to learn to trade. It is necessary to involve more society in the trade market, for its growth and development in the field of technology.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 17, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
To start trading , you must open first an exchanger you prefer so that you can study how trading works. There are many tutorials in youtube the techniques in trading. Study and read more about trading.
There is one another thing which is far important than that of opening a trading exchange and that is to learn the basics of trading and to gain as much knowledge as you can regarding the tactics of trading.

If you don’t know how to be good at trading, then it will be very much difficult for you to perform exceptionally well in trading. Be very much careful while dealing the things related to trading as you can lose your money as well.
Start from the basic, most of the traders learned it from the hard ways because of forgetting to understand the market, knowing the basic will
provide space for us to keep adjusting in this continuous sway, if you have every information that you need before entering then you are good to
go and got the edge, but  if you just deal with trading just because you hear or read that this market can be an easy access getting rich then
think again, and read more about it.
Trading is very easy and important if you are with low savings as it will not cost you a lot but better try to buy those coins which are at their lowest amount so that in future you sell if immediately with profit. After selecting a valuable and popular coin create an exchange account and place your coins in the exchange that is a path from where customers buy your coin.
Activity: 15
May 16, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
If you want to trade then you have to know the current and past relationship of a currency. Keep an eye on other currencies as well
Activity: 121
May 15, 2018, 08:52:18 PM
If you want to start in trading you must have a knowledge in trading start from the basics of reading charts and candlesticks. Watch tutorial in youtube on how to start trading and then apply it you can start with a practicing in low capital to learn how to trade invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: