Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 7. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
October 05, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
Go to the exchange and sign in, assuming that you have your Bitcoins deposited, try this. It is higher risk, but gives you a smaller list to look at. Every exchange has a running list of coins and their price changes on the front page. Red numbers are dropping prices, green are rising. Grab a handful of those that are dropping, not buy them, note them on paper. Some, the price drop will end in crap, some it is a temporary thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
October 05, 2017, 03:57:34 AM
I believe in my own thought. You have to continue learning trading and researching. Sometimes I take advice from my seniors who are the successful trader. For start trading, you need much capital. Because trading is an investment. Then you can start trading. And always you have to follow others opinion and lots of resources about trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:48:00 AM
Put some money aside to practice trading and  you can be risky and lose your money. But that is a good thing when you can get experience for yourself or  do you look to those who go ahead and learn from them.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 03:46:36 AM
It is better to study TA, chart Technical Analysis.
Read news about coin,
Stay tunes.
Buy and sell,..... easy.

But high risk. It is fun.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 05, 2017, 03:23:06 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
First of all, if you want to start trading you have to sign up some website like coinbase for btc wallet that is used to for btc transaction, my ether wallet for ether transactions and some exchanger where to buy your selected coin and starting trade if you are able. some popular exchanger are poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, coinexchange.io, hitbtc etc.
I really like the bittrex exchange, in its functional interface. The truth is one flaw, this is the absence of some tokens in the trade. I do not know why, but apparently not all tokens are added to this exchange. I also use etherdelta, but apparently there are some problems and do not even allow me to go to the site.
These things are important that what exchanges you would be using and all this but I think if the question is about how to start trading then the answer should be some advice related to the start. You must learn how to trade, simply.

Go through this forum or search online and google things, plus read books, gets some techniques and practice wisely.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 04, 2017, 08:50:34 AM
I have said it many times but would like to answer it again as newbies evolve daily in trading world.I suggest you to start with low like 50,100 or you can even start with as low as 10$. Gain some good knowledge till you understand it well.Buy low sell high.

That's right. It's the same way I started out on my trading journey. I first went in low. Learnt the trade & then invest more money into it. I started out with coins that has extremely low price say 2-10 sats per coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
October 04, 2017, 08:10:26 AM
I have said it many times but would like to answer it again as newbies evolve daily in trading world.I suggest you to start with low like 50,100 or you can even start with as low as 10$. Gain some good knowledge till you understand it well.Buy low sell high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 08:06:15 AM
I just read and see everything I see. Even the bad information. Just find your way and filter the information. A lot of information is shit, a lot. People say they know but a lot of them don't. Just like the stock market. You have to try to find successful people and absorb the good information. If I were you I wouldn't day trade cryptos.
1 - A lot of volatility;
2 - you will miss a lot of opportunities
This is not it to start a good trading work. I think without practicing you can never be a good trader. If you want to trade just study something and on the very next day implement it on a very low level like trading in ordinary money, then when you see that you can move up then increase the trading and in this way move to bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 07:33:42 AM
Firts of all you learned how to analys graph, and learned dumping and pumping, and buy low sell high for basic procedure, and research about the coin when you buy.
Yes, these are the very useful tips for the newbie i think the most important thing before doing all of this is to choose the right thing for doing trade. You need to choose that option which can help you earn a good amount of profit. After that learn well about that and keep on increasing your knowledge and skill set by doing things practically.

I utterly agree with you about the practical nature of trading. There is no doubt in this fact that you can’t be expert in trading just by mere reading. Trading demands practice and for that you need to do trading in real with small amounts to test your trading strategies and their success ratio.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
October 04, 2017, 06:47:34 AM
Whatever you do don't try to learn trading or do something to mug up. There is no guide in this world which can teach you trading it can show you different signals , different price movements and different types of charts but in end it comes from you you need to spend time to check charts to check upcomming events , updates. This might sound a lot but it doesn't take time if you have the interest you will surely learn it easily.
You yourself need to work hard in order to understand and learn trading. I do agree with you in this regard that no matter how many books you are reading, how many YouTube famous videos you are watching, they all are useless until and unless you don’t devise your own plans and practice trading on your own. Without experience, you can’t get to understand these videos, articles etc.
I agree that actual trading is the best way of learning but capitalizing on useful guide or popular videos isn't too bad either. Because jumping in without any knowledge isn't really the smartest thing to do and you will most likely lose more than you gain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 04, 2017, 03:07:05 AM
Whatever you do don't try to learn trading or do something to mug up. There is no guide in this world which can teach you trading it can show you different signals , different price movements and different types of charts but in end it comes from you you need to spend time to check charts to check upcomming events , updates. This might sound a lot but it doesn't take time if you have the interest you will surely learn it easily.
You yourself need to work hard in order to understand and learn trading. I do agree with you in this regard that no matter how many books you are reading, how many YouTube famous videos you are watching, they all are useless until and unless you don’t devise your own plans and practice trading on your own. Without experience, you can’t get to understand these videos, articles etc.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Starting to trade is okay. But you'll be need much patience as you will be involving your resources to risk. Make sure research well about the trading you'll be joining in. Start small and educate yourself as well from time to time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
Always do your own research. However your own research can and should consist of research of others, not fully though.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 03, 2017, 04:02:38 PM
I believe the best way to learn is to do. If you have some money to spare (something small like $50) you can use this to practice and learn some techniques as well as start to understand how the markets move. Once you are comfortable you can add more or try to grow your initial deposit.

$50 is already a large amount for a person who will just start and risk the money. Better take it down to $30 which you could somehow swallow even if it goes to zero.
Luckily I did it before and I wom the gamble and I hope the same goes for others. But after that use the same price and if you lose you will take the experience while you didnt feel like losing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 03:57:29 PM
I believe the best way to learn is to do. If you have some money to spare (something small like $50) you can use this to practice and learn some techniques as well as start to understand how the markets move. Once you are comfortable you can add more or try to grow your initial deposit.

First thing you should do before you start trading is you must set plan,because planning before trading is one way to be a profitable trader.Your mind must be at perfect shape to have a clear vision on why you must trade.Trading is a business means that theres always a risk,and trade only what you can only afford for.Just dont be upset if your unlucky,just take another plan and study which area you lose and make that as lose as your key to success in the future
Could it be an option the risk management? For example the profesional gamblers, you cant tell that there is just luck, i mean why is it alway the same winners. why always the same people benefit at maximum from pump and dump...yes, it is needed experience, theoretical informations but also, it is necessarily a big amount of money so you can manipulate the market, everything is manipulation and the power to predict the behavior of others.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

First thing you should do before you start trading is you must set plan,because planning before trading is one way to be a profitable trader.Your mind must be at perfect shape to have a clear vision on why you must trade.Trading is a business means that theres always a risk,and trade only what you can only afford for.Just dont be upset if your unlucky,just take another plan and study which area you lose and make that as lose as your key to success in the future
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 02, 2017, 04:51:04 PM
Activity: 229
Money making legitimately
October 02, 2017, 04:46:51 PM
You have been rightly advised, you start with an amount that you can afford to lose first, if you lose it no problem but if you make profit you add the profit and keep increasing your investment like that. Never you risk a money you cant afford to lose, you may regret it.
Activity: 434
October 02, 2017, 02:37:47 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Join a paid reputable signals service, by the time you will learn how they decide buy/sell points. You can find free courses on youtube, but Always paid services and trading groups are better, because you are dealing with experienced traders.
There are numerous methods of learning the fundamentals of trading and some for the best options you have already discussed here. I also prefer dealing with experienced traders and veterans than all the time watching YouTube videos and listening to the strategies. Besides I always suggest those who want to learn trading to practice it on their own with small amounts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 30, 2017, 10:10:24 AM
hi everyone,

First, you must have knowledge about coins and information about trading. Second, you must have capital to start trading. Having a big capital is really good because you can make more money if you have big capital.
Pages:
Jump to: