Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 9. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:17:58 PM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
First of all, if you want to start trading you have to sign up some website like coinbase for btc wallet that is used to for btc transaction, my ether wallet for ether transactions and some exchanger where to buy your selected coin and starting trade if you are able. some popular exchanger are poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, coinexchange.io, hitbtc etc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 29, 2017, 12:58:27 PM
first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley

Before you start trading, you need to be familiarize the way of trading. Because if you will just immediately trade without the proper knowledge, you might trade without gaining. So make sure that when you start trading you already have all the knowledge that you need so you will not be worried of the amount you will trade in the future.
Let's familiarize the chart price and the move of altcoin and Bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market.
The knowledge not useful while you can not understand those things, every scenario has a rule, follow and note the move of crypto you want to trade in your notebook, you will understand.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
September 29, 2017, 08:41:15 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
You can learn trading here in this forum sir, just post what you want here that wanted to be answer.
Before you start trading, you should have a big capital of it because your income is came from the profit, so if you have a small amount of money you will gain also a small amount. Trading is not an easy money so choose wisely on what coin will you want to trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 08:32:54 AM
first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley

Before you start trading, you need to be familiarize the way of trading. Because if you will just immediately trade without the proper knowledge, you might trade without gaining. So make sure that when you start trading you already have all the knowledge that you need so you will not be worried of the amount you will trade in the future.
Activity: 336
September 29, 2017, 07:40:48 AM
Trading has high risk to engage with and you must know that all the time in trading. Well, I can share to you how I started in trading and the very basic of it is that first watch some videos regarding trading cryptocurrencies, and read also some reviews and articles of successful traders in the crypto world and that would be the effective one to know first. If you understand how it was then it will be easy for you how it will be done.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 07:24:33 AM
First if you just want to try to trade just invest some money maybe like $50 and play with it until you get a hang of it and if you want to be serious in trading many pros will actually willing to help you
But I think that you will be needing around $3k-4k for investing in bitcoins try to collect more bitcoins through signature campaign and selling your products for bitcoins online. Most common advice to you is to buy low sell high, this is the only way to make a lot of money.
You are very much right. The more amount of income you’ll be having, the more are the chances for you to have a good amount of income at the end.

It is a very good idea to gather a good amount of income before getting into this stuff. You need to work really hard to increase your income to have a comfortable life at the end.

Activity: 658
Merit: 288
September 26, 2017, 08:59:52 PM
hi everyone,

you better check youtube videos and this forum has unlimited information, use it.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
      Crypto coin trading is a little bit risky.In order to reduce the risks,you have to gain knowledge and experience about coins to be invested.First do your own survey and try to learn about older and new coins.Try to learn their price history by reading charts.Success lies in finding out the most under valued coin.

Don't ever follow the market blindly.Don't trust the FUD and don't get panic at any time.Don't put all the eggs in one basket and so diversify your investment by investing in two or more coins to minimize the loss.Follow the rule given by warren buffet, “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”.

Initially,start trading with a small amount and after gaining experience,you could increase your investment.

I will also suggest reading some articles related to the asset which the investor is going to use for his trading. If the person wants do to bitcoin trading, it would be good if he earns some bitcoins first without making any real investment. He can do this by joining signature campaigns. After having some BTCs in wallet, start selling them at high price. Bitcoin value is increasing now so it is best to hold on for now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2017, 12:06:36 PM
I wonder, you are full member here and now asking how to trade...drives to some kind of questionnaire)))
You are so funny. No knowledge is lost and asking does not make him stupid. What makes him stupid is not asking at all. Some people have resources they can quickly help him with rather than having to search online with plenty of it that may not even be of help. That is why this forum is here rather than trying to criticize him, you should help. Also, not all highly ranked member here know so much about trading and some must have been here just for signature campaigns and now trying to consider diversifying into other means.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 26, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
First, learn how to handle cryptos. get used to making transactions between addresses; exporting and importing private keys, some of the things that make dealing with a crypto unique. beef up the security on your rig, and the general way you handle sensitive information. You are buying secrets, remember this.

Secondly, learn how to trade. there are a million books and websites about the subject, and just as many trading platforms that will let you practice with fake balances to see how you fare. take the time to learn technical analysis, despite how much of a pain in the ass it it. yes, it is a huge pain.

try with a small bit of crypto. find a reputable exchange, register fully, and make some of your preferred type of trade. see how you fare. if you do poorly, you arent a failure; you just learned how to trade traditional markets, and crypto is far from that. adjust to the pace of these markets, and try again. you may never get it. but if you try, like this, most likely you will, in time.

never invest more than you can afford to lose. cardinal rule, which i cant follow myself  Undecided

if you dont, i promise you will never be dissapointed  Wink
First collect the required data about digital currency, the market cap of the currency in which you want to start trading, then find the source from where and how to buy and where and how to sell. Converting into some paper money will be better or buying products and sell them forward will be better. When you enter into the world of crypto then gradually you will know everything by yourself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 08:40:10 AM
You can start trading when you have enough coins to buy and sell. Sell when price is high and buy when price is low. be smart spending.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
September 26, 2017, 06:43:19 AM
First if you just want to try to trade just invest some money maybe like $50 and play with it until you get a hang of it and if you want to be serious in trading many pros will actually willing to help you
But I think that you will be needing around $3k-4k for investing in bitcoins try to collect more bitcoins through signature campaign and selling your products for bitcoins online. Most common advice to you is to buy low sell high, this is the only way to make a lot of money.
Higher the amount we put in trading can give us good profits but it is not at all mandatory. I would suggest to invest in a lower valued coins if anybody has $3k and above $ because it's definately gives better yield than Bitcoin. But one must always diversify their portfolio and Bitcoin in it is a must. And yes signature campaign gives you small amount in Bitcoin which we can definately use it for trading.
Activity: 352
September 26, 2017, 06:14:17 AM
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2017, 02:04:31 PM
      Crypto coin trading is a little bit risky.In order to reduce the risks,you have to gain knowledge and experience about coins to be invested.First do your own survey and try to learn about older and new coins.Try to learn their price history by reading charts.Success lies in finding out the most under valued coin.

Don't ever follow the market blindly.Don't trust the FUD and don't get panic at any time.Don't put all the eggs in one basket and so diversify your investment by investing in two or more coins to minimize the loss.Follow the rule given by warren buffet, “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”.

Initially,start trading with a small amount and after gaining experience,you could increase your investment.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 02:01:25 PM
I am new in the cryptocurrency business but the stuff above it is very interesting regarding trade strategy and so on. Regarding pumping and dumping is it related to a certain group of people or, it is really possible that one person owns so much capital that he can influence the price indicator of a cryptocurrency. Is this possible including a new launched coin? I mean i don't understand this aspect and, the request is....what or where should i search infos related to this topic. I know it sounds strange but is out there books or something like it to explain in detail, in a common language, the aspect of pumping and dumping on the market?? Thanks
The trading is completely unpredictable. Here nobody can give 100% assurance like which coin is going to pump and which is going to dump. But some trading experts can guess based on their experience still it's just by there guessing not 100% sure. You want you can refer some trading articles, or you can take help from trading experts.

Yes correct. Trading is some how not predictable. But it's very easy when you gain some experience in that.My opinion is to do trading, you must have some bitcoin. You should get it either by investing or by the payment from Signature Campaign. After that you can do trading.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:56:28 PM
which currency do you want to trade ? I think past and present currency value is best source of start trading.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 01:18:44 PM
just invest small money for trading. take some experience before invest big money. learn skill and dicuss with other trader
Activity: 473
September 25, 2017, 10:47:30 AM
I am new in the cryptocurrency business but the stuff above it is very interesting regarding trade strategy and so on. Regarding pumping and dumping is it related to a certain group of people or, it is really possible that one person owns so much capital that he can influence the price indicator of a cryptocurrency. Is this possible including a new launched coin? I mean i don't understand this aspect and, the request is....what or where should i search infos related to this topic. I know it sounds strange but is out there books or something like it to explain in detail, in a common language, the aspect of pumping and dumping on the market?? Thanks
The trading is completely unpredictable. Here nobody can give 100% assurance like which coin is going to pump and which is going to dump. But some trading experts can guess based on their experience still it's just by there guessing not 100% sure. You want you can refer some trading articles, or you can take help from trading experts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 25, 2017, 10:09:03 AM
as a beginner in the trading world you are very careful should use small capital first to start trading so you do not lose a lot of money. My second suggestion is you should ask your friends or relatives to teach you trading. because trading is not as easy as we see
Activity: 1134
September 24, 2017, 03:10:49 PM
I am new in the cryptocurrency business but the stuff above it is very interesting regarding trade strategy and so on. Regarding pumping and dumping is it related to a certain group of people or, it is really possible that one person owns so much capital that he can influence the price indicator of a cryptocurrency. Is this possible including a new launched coin? I mean i don't understand this aspect and, the request is....what or where should i search infos related to this topic. I know it sounds strange but are out there books or something like it to explain in detail, in a common language, the aspect of pumping and dumping on the market?? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: