Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading alt coins? Beginner Tips! - page 10. (Read 8731 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
thanks for the advice, it will do a lot of help to the new comers, unfortunately, the beginners may live in a downward market for a very long term, and its hard to make profits
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Any topic for candle chart analysis?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Bittrex is one of the best exchanges, the best is kraken though. And of course they need to verify your identity, it goes like that for all exchanges. If you wanna be hidden, trade privately.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I agree with the point you gave. Hopefully new traders can learn more about trading and always learn from experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
You wrote so correct.Take risk dont gamble.Be patient and decide wisely.My father always told me''We need 3 things to be success,WORK WORK WORK''

Your dad is right.work and above all be determined and focus .We should always make sure not to invest what we cannot afford to lose,and more importantly diversification is a good option
L
Activity: 182
This are great tips, and we need to read them often to always keep them in mind, it is easy to commit mistakes in trading.

I believe the most important thing to have in mind is controlling emotions, don't be attached to a coin, don't panic, don't be euphoric, these are the times we make the biggest mistakes.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
The top reminder for beginners before investing in any coin is to first read not just about the coin but the project itself to which the coin belongs. There is really a need to monitor the movement of the project not just the coin's price or value. The project will, after all, be the one that will determine the value of the coin because it is where investors base their decisions.
Activity: 350
start with small capital first if already proficient in trading try with bigger capital.
Activity: 163
Need to research first and start without emotion. Everyone should to take his time for trading.

VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
Thank you and I´m glad it is useful to you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Wow really helpful tips for beginners like me. I agree and follow with your every tips. Hope it'll be help me to become a good trader. Thanks for that. Smiley
VTS

I would take into account the fact that with time Altcoins lose their value so their choice should be reasoned whether they could be held for short or long period

Yes this decision is very important... Chose long term and short time investment coins I will add to the list... Thx!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
21. I also advice that when you already developed a good trading strategy, you stick into it and keep your discipline  (thx to bamboylee for this tip)

I think this strategy should be wisely built based on the above tips (reading and watching the reliable sources mostly), including all ups and downs.
I would take into account the fact that with time Altcoins lose their value so their choice should be reasoned whether they could be held for short or long period of time in order not to lose the profit gained already.
VTS
Thanks for the tips! What i wanted to add is , you need to be patient all the time. There is no room for panicking if
you wanna get the max out of your trades. Panic is your worst enemy . You need to understand how pump and dump works so you don't do any panic sell or rush to buy .

You are welcome!

I agree, panic is the worst decision maker!
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
Thanks for the tips! What i wanted to add is , you need to be patient all the time. There is no room for panicking if
you wanna get the max out of your trades. Panic is your worst enemy . You need to understand how pump and dump works so you don't do any panic sell or rush to buy .
Activity: 182
You wrote so correct.Take risk dont gamble.Be patient and decide wisely.My father always told me''We need 3 things to be success,WORK WORK WORK''
VTS

Thanks for the depth you .
This will help a lot.

You are welcome! Good luck with your trades!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Thanks for the depth you .
This will help a lot.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
If you want to start trading try to read the official article updates a coin widely available diweb or other social media. A little story about trig coins I read an article that the coin was going to burn on the 15th and a few weeks ago I bought it cheaply and yesterday I sold it at a price that can be spelled out fantastic and get many profit. But not everything is true depending on the market conditions are adequate. The most important thing is to try to learn the coin analysis you want to trade sir.
Maybe it's a little science that I give may be useful for everyone
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Nice suggestions there good job! What i want to add is to find someone who can help you in your adaptation procces. It would be better if you are luck enough to have a friend who is trading for a while. After you get used to this market you should start making analyses you own . Go and read, study for hours if you have to because investing on a high potential coin or ICO can be curicial. So don't be lazy and start to study ASAP.

Exactly, the main requirement for trading is analysis. Because when you trade in the absence of data that may be, your guide to make a decision is not there is definitely something that you will do is something wrong or does not fit the existing path (origin only do). Because with the existence of this then we you get a very valuable experience to something that is in it, only that it takes time so if you keep trying it is definitely your profit quickly obtained.
Pages:
Jump to: