Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading alt coins? Beginner Tips! - page 11. (Read 8732 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. For trading search for n the movement of quick sale or buy a good coin and potential.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
For me it's crucial to study project thoroughly before investing.

The main problem is that it is very time-consuming and you most liked don't have competencies to assess all aspects of the project.

Though there is a platform which is being developed that will help solve this problem.
See Dolphin blockchain intelligence
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

I totally agree with your opinion
Thank you for your insightful comments these will help newbies like me a lot.

Thank you for you kind words! I hope that the one or other tip will help you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Thank you. These are very good tips. It's a pity that I met them so late. I had to check everything on a joint experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
too bad for me, if I could found this tips before i enter the door of Trading, i won't loss to much. everything was charged to experienced.

Yet, i hasn't lost hope, i made a bad choice/decisions on tradings, that I almost hit my head into wall.

Nothing i can do about my previous mistakes, but to change my strategies on my on going venture with trading.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

I totally agree with your opinion
Thank you for your insightful comments these will help newbies like me a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Technical  analysis skill is needable,  it helps you to keep your emotion in check,  learn not to FOMO in a trade.  Very important learn patience
VTS
From options trading - be mechanical! If your trading strategy that you (hopefully) wrote down first says to take an action - TAKE THE ACTION. Analyze later whether or not that was a good strategy/move and if there was an adjustment that would've turned out better. Think about the potential risks of incorporating that actions or adjustment into your strategy, then test. Keep a log and write results.

Analyses are major important and keep your emotions out of trade! So I agree to be analytical and permanently adjust your strategy based on the collected data, BUT stick to the "main points" of your strategy.
VTS
10. I recommend starting with Bittrex

I cannot recommend Bittrex anymore because they need to verify your IDENTITY in order to let you withdraw BTC and alt coins.
Activity: 406
i am also a newbie and want to start trading of altcoins, how to start it and which is the best exchange to trade altcoins. Can you give some suggestion that which is the best coin to buy for long term.
VTS
I think your step in trading well, I like your way. thanks for the step and i will try it But if I can ask, how to distinguish the real and fake ICO?

I made a thread about starting an ico with some tips from community members here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21629882

This tips can be used as a guide to investigate an ico as well, but you will never be 100% sure if something is scam or not as in most cases the scam gets revealed soon after the ico is held or even 1 year after. Of course there are scam projects that a smart brain can detect instantly after checking the ANN thread, but this is not the rule...

There is also the problem that some projects needs pre-funding to deliver MVP and collect marketing budget. This projects can be seen as risky, but again it depends on the idea, the team and the strategy. I wouldn't generalize never, rather look individually in the project.

If you found a ico that does not full fill all requirements at start, but the idea, team and strategy is proper for you, JUST INVEST SMALLER AMOUNTS! Invest something from your risk budget 0.5, 0.1, 0.01 if you really like it and think it has future, start small.... Its hard to say in today's time what ico will be scam or not ...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I think your step in trading well, I like your way. thanks for the step and i will try it But if I can ask, how to distinguish the real and fake ICO?

It's difficult for newcommers, and there is no-sure method. The safest bet with ICO's is to check every bit of credibility of the devs, bitcointalk accounts, the information they post, any previous coins they worked on and etc...

Ask tough questions to the devs, don't just throw your money at them because you see a bandwagon of potentially fake account going there way, throwing btc at them
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Agree with your list of tips from us, beginners. My very tip from a beginner is START SMALL. Even if you've search well enough or you have experienced in other trading, crypto world trading is very volatile. Markets rise and fall in minutes some in seconds. Small means different things to different people. As a good rule, "Never invest what you can't afford to lose".  If you do this and have an attitude that you can win sometimes you lose, you will almost always have a pleasant trading experience.
Activity: 28
Number one tip: Due Diligence
Activity: 113
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Thank you for all your tips and advice! It's a very helpfull thread!
I will keep reading it until it's all printed in my head before actually starting to trade! ^^
Activity: 40
From options trading - be mechanical! If your trading strategy that you (hopefully) wrote down first says to take an action - TAKE THE ACTION. Analyze later whether or not that was a good strategy/move and if there was an adjustment that would've turned out better. Think about the potential risks of incorporating that actions or adjustment into your strategy, then test. Keep a log and write results.
Activity: 53
It is very helpful topic. Thanks sir. I hope we will get also helpful topic from you.
VTS
I agree with your points
Great advice for anyone that is starting to build a crypto portfolio.

Thank you! I hope the advice will help as you said.
VTS
Great advice for anyone that is starting to build a crypto portfolio. We need to rely on many sources to get a better judgement and make a wiser decision.
better judgment and wisdom usually comes from knowledge and experience. You need to educate yourself and make your own experience.
Pages:
Jump to: