Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading alt coins? Beginner Tips! - page 6. (Read 8731 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
And learn the technical analisys!! Even it has small influence to prices, it's teached us to be patient.
VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
Beginners trap mate, you think by providing some uneducated tips you are gaining newbies trust to invest in your ICO? I have a few tips of my own to give

Stop believing that every ICO has potential to earn profit for you, from 1000 ICOs only 1 is legit. rest of them are nothing but scams, when someone posts a

Thread to announce their project, first thing to make sure is to check if you can click on their team members social accounts, if you only see a picture then

You know they're giving fake information. if you are trying to become a successful trader then start by investing on Btc-Eth-Ltc.

... well 1 under 10.000 must be like that!

Some people need love and acceptance more than they need advise!

Thank you for spreading FUD! One day you will be loved too!

P.s.: If you would invest some of your valuable time you would easily find out that there are no fake persons involved in our project. You make accusations with 0 proof just of the sake of FUD.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Beginners trap mate, you think by providing some uneducated tips you are gaining newbies trust to invest in your ICO? I have a few tips of my own to give

Stop believing that every ICO has potential to earn profit for you, from 1000 ICOs only 1 is legit. rest of them are nothing but scams, when someone posts a

Thread to announce their project, first thing to make sure is to check if you can click on their team members social accounts, if you only see a picture then

You know they're giving fake information. if you are trying to become a successful trader then start by investing on Btc-Eth-Ltc.
VTS

This is a very useful thread, many new traders always expect fast and easy income without the risk of this. They just catch the basic rules of 'less sellers', they forget that many coins are required for trading with those coins that you are investing in them.

Thank you very much! Glad you see it as useful!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

This is a very useful thread, many new traders always expect fast and easy income without the risk of this. They just catch the basic rules of 'less sellers', they forget that many coins are required for trading with those coins that you are investing in them.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
First start trading small amounts
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Great post for us beginners.. Cheesy Additionally, I think we should also take into account that an ICO today, could be an alt-coin in no time. So look for ICO's that have dedicated and responsive dev teams.
Nobody can predict how the regulation ecosystem would evolve so always keep a significant part of your investment in the most established ones.. Cool BTC, ETH, LTC in that order I suppose..
VTS
I wonder if there is somewhere a list including all available trading portals?
I would use Bittrex for any kind of trading because they have a smooth UI, so I recommend them as well. Another good place is Bitstamp for Bitcoin.

Bittex is trusted trading portal I just dislike their withdrawals policy... 0.025 BTC per day is way too low... other I will not send my ID to a US based company to get higher withdraw limit
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder if there is somewhere a list including all available trading portals?
I would use Bittrex for any kind of trading because they have a smooth UI, so I recommend them as well. Another good place is Bitstamp for Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
To start trading alt coins
1. START SMALL ! I can’t stress this enough. I don’t care how confident you are or how much research you’ve done
2. Read and read a lot. Learn the difference between fundamental trading and technical trading. Learn about scalping and momentum trading. Learn the difference between day trading and swing trading.
3. Have an investment strategy.
4. Find an exchange your comfortable with
5. Watch your attitude and keep your head
6. Don’t trade when your high, drunk or overly tired
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Thank you for your good tips for trading and now I have an idea and won't take too much time to research and could even check it out anytime if I'm going to decide which Alt Coins will be my trading target.
Again, thank you.
Activity: 373
I really agree with all the points you give. maybe the key to success from trading is patience. so for traders please be patient.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very hard Cry
VTS
There are some rules for altccoin trading which are given below.
1 Make a habit to read the bitcoin talk thread daily.
2 Always buy top 50 coin for trade.
3 Book always small profit for making big portfolio.
4 Signup on bittrex and poloniex for altcoin trading.
5 In starting, only see the trend and undr stand them. it will teach you where have to buy and sell.

Thx for your input and view!
Maybe I'll be a bit clarified as to why to pick a coin from a top 50 coin to buy (maybe top 20 coins better) you can buy altcoin that has a huge marketcap at least top 20 coin in big exchange like bittrex, poloniex. etc when you buy a coin that has a large market cap then your orderm will quickly filled and will certainly speed up your profits as well #imo

Top 20 is already hard to mange for newbies. I would suggest  3- 5 coins max for first 1 - 2 month. What you think? If you new to trading it will be hard to mange 20 or 50 coins...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
5 In starting, only see the trend and undr stand them. it will teach you where have to buy and sell.

Maybe I'll be a bit clarified as to why to pick a coin from a top 50 coin to buy (maybe top 20 coins better) you can buy altcoin that has a huge marketcap at least top 20 coin in big exchange like bittrex, poloniex. etc when you buy a coin that has a large market cap then your orderm will quickly filled and will certainly speed up your profits as well #imo
VTS
to keep with different range on terms as holding of unit of investment, as targeting the grows on price or works as managing use of schemes with the arbitraging echange of the short terms session trading plan.

I do not get it... Can you explain your statement? Thank you!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to keep with different range on terms as holding of unit of investment, as targeting the grows on price or works as managing use of schemes with the arbitraging echange of the short terms session trading plan.
VTS

Activity: 630
VTS
Thanks for the advices, man! They are very helpful.  Wink

You are very welcome! I hope you can make some money form trading in future!
Pages:
Jump to: