Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 19. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Trading with low amount is fun, at least you started trading with a real money, it's not a problem actually there's plenty of trading sites that accepts a very small minimum to trade. When I started trading, I did not try any demo, I go right away with my capital in trading and as expected, I lose an amount like every newbie, however those past experience teach me a lot of lessons that brought me to what I am now.

With cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that there is a demo account though. But yes, I agree with you mate that trading with a little amount of bankroll during your first time is very exciting and enjoyable.
Yes. with a small account balance. I can trade with coin, small value token in the floor like bitrex or hibtc. Usually I surf the coin value of 1x 2x sts in it with short time. Through it I can learn to focus on the graph and have many emotions as well as experience in the current trade Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
Trading with low amount is fun, at least you started trading with a real money, it's not a problem actually there's plenty of trading sites that accepts a very small minimum to trade. When I started trading, I did not try any demo, I go right away with my capital in trading and as expected, I lose an amount like every newbie, however those past experience teach me a lot of lessons that brought me to what I am now.

With cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that there is a demo account though. But yes, I agree with you mate that trading with a little amount of bankroll during your first time is very exciting and enjoyable.
Activity: 210
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
There are many ways to invest in the crypto market. If you have small capital you should invest in altosin worth less than 1000 satoshi, the small altcoin you can invest more and thereby can increase your property. Small altcoins are much easier to pump than large and stable altcoins. When you have more capital then you will have more investment options for yourself.

This is what most traders do - buy very cheap altcoins and hope someone pumps it and increases its price. However, that is not always the truth because there are times when the less known altcoin will going to stop its operation and you lose any of its value.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
small or big amount its not matter I think you have to learn how to trade you can get help from professional traders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
There are many ways to invest in the crypto market. If you have small capital you should invest in altosin worth less than 1000 satoshi, the small altcoin you can invest more and thereby can increase your property. Small altcoins are much easier to pump than large and stable altcoins. When you have more capital then you will have more investment options for yourself.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
for me ask a newbie,study how to trade,read the comments and apply and make it sure even a small capital to trade..
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
If you just have a small amount of money, I think you should choose cheap altcoins to invest. besides you also can join into airdrop or bounty campaign to get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

it doesn't matter how much your profit is, what matter is you know how to handle it. but first you should ask some advise first to those people who are veterans in trading, ask some strategy so you won't regret your first moves. Smiley Cheesy

i want to add another point, just remember that you also have fees to pay when you trade, so be sure not to sell too quickly even though you already gain profit (say, only 0.01% profit) when you trade on a trading platform which has high trading fees
Activity: 386
try to start trading bitcoin to another crypto currency like eth you can double your amount in 1 week or try to loan some bitcoin and start trading
now you cant find any person loan the btc and this is a bad idea , you can join in signature compaign and social media
this is the best way to earn btc without any invest and when you earn btc start trafing .
Going for the option of availing the loan is not at all a very good idea. There are likely chances of suffering some loss, so it is better not to take such sort of risk. However, go with only that thing which you have of your own so that you may not have to face any hardships in case you lose that money. If you know well about trading and you have this much of skillset, then small amount hardly makes any difference.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

it doesn't matter how much your profit is, what matter is you know how to handle it. but first you should ask some advise first to those people who are veterans in trading, ask some strategy so you won't regret your first moves. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I also start to trade. Currently, I collect Satoshi from cranes and sites that are paid in bitkoyne. I will try to exchange altcoyins for polonieks and get a small profit.
Activity: 266
Just look for alts that don't have much dip in the past year or ever since it was listed, with small amount of investment all you need is a guarantee or assurance of profits which makes eth and a like has an edge over other alts.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
for me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
What you say is true but for someone who uses other people's money to trading it as we bear a big responsibility. I do not know if this helps for the OP, by using small funds we can not get enough profit, arguably not as aligned with the time we spend.
Activity: 378
for me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
Activity: 182
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Most of the newbie about trading keep on asking how to trade and how to multiply their bitcoin but the thing is, are you ready enough to face the challenges of this process because there's a possibilities that you will win if you're lucky and lose if not. If you really don't have enough knowledge then I will advice you to read some articles about trading or watch videos from youtube. And one more thing, you should monitor and learn how the market works. Fighting!
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I guess you should choose some cheap coin, which is undervalued and hold it for a long time, and then sell them out.
That could be a good strategy because this undervalued coins has a chance to pump which will result to bringing
you a good profit. However, it will not happen overnight so you have to learn how to hold and be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
Injecting your portfolio with additional funds is really one of the ways to having a successful investment. This is due to the fact that it is not normal for people to only start with only their initial investment as supposed to not taking advantage of both the time and price of it. For the part of adding smaller amounts into your account, the normal practice should not be to buy straight away but first; observe the charts and the trend of the cryptocurrency as you might be able to buy it at a cheaper price. One of the biggest strategy here in the cryptocurrency market is to average up. As we all know cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are on a long term uptrend and the only way to buy it at a cheaper rate is during a minor correction. You might as well take advantage of it.
Activity: 102
I guess you should choose some cheap coin, which is undervalued and hold it for a long time, and then sell them out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Learn the basics, if you have $100 an you want to trade it learn charts TA etc, and for me also i started at only $100 and now it's already $2,500 in just a month.
Pages:
Jump to: