Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 17. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
small or big amount its not matter I think you have to learn how to trade you can get help from professional traders.
It is very imperative to get knowledge about trading before any investment in the market as the new one in the field may need search regarding the market as to know how traders buy and sell their coins. He should study the previous charts of coin and to consult the expert in the market. Start should be taken from minimum as to familiar with the trading and to avoid any possible loss in the beginning of the business.

I totally agree. Before letting go an amount, make sure that you have already gained enough knowledge on the type of market you would like to enter in. Taking risk is part of trading but it is mandatory know, as much as you can, all the necessary information you have to learn. As newbie in trading, you will encounter things that you are not prepared so better be aware to every information you may possibly get. Open yourself of course to failure for it is most likely to happen. You don’t have to start big. Better start with a small amount and make good profit from it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
Whatever amount you are investing, small or huge capital, KNOWLEDGE is key.
This is my only advice.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
small or big amount its not matter I think you have to learn how to trade you can get help from professional traders.
It is very imperative to get knowledge about trading before any investment in the market as the new one in the field may need search regarding the market as to know how traders buy and sell their coins. He should study the previous charts of coin and to consult the expert in the market. Start should be taken from minimum as to familiar with the trading and to avoid any possible loss in the beginning of the business.

There are many things to learn in order to be good at cryptocurrency trading. This is a different beast to learn compared to forex and stock market. There is no kind of regulation in terms of trading so have to take it and find a way to make work for you.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.

You are correct mate and I agree with you that there can be lots of errors along the way when you are still learning how to properly, effectively, and profitably trade cryptocurrencies - heck, even experts have still shares of their mistakes - meaning,  the learning process is long and can be a way of life if you want it badly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.
Activity: 168
I think you would be less likely to double check your investment if were trading on a demo account. So my advice is to jump in even with a very small investment and gain as much experience as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
If you start trading that good idea to start with a small amount. The best way also that begin trading on the different cryptocurrency like ETC, LTC, ripple and other. Time pass you will understand well the important in the trading.  After you have a lot more knowledge about trading, you can increase your investment little by little.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Don't bet the farm on a particular coin, diversify even if you are trading small amounts!
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
if you still have a little capital I strongly advise you not to trade with bitcoin but using altcoin because for small capital it is very nice and recommended many people.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
do not listen to others you have to have principles, if you do not have money with a large amount with small amounts no problem do trading with this amount and understand the trading, if you already understand and you have a large amount of money raise your stock back.
making your own decision and you have to decide that this is the best thing to do it may be a good for as a person , yes you may have some advice for but it may always depends on you on how you are able to take that.
It should be our decision to start trading, we can start with a small amount because it's possible in trading, as long as you know
what you are doing and you understand the risk you are taking very well then I think there is no problem with that.
In the first place you are not a stupid person who will put everything at risk, you will make sure you have savings that is risk free.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
do not listen to others you have to have principles, if you do not have money with a large amount with small amounts no problem do trading with this amount and understand the trading, if you already understand and you have a large amount of money raise your stock back.
making your own decision and you have to decide that this is the best thing to do it may be a good for as a person , yes you may have some advice for but it may always depends on you on how you are able to take that.
Activity: 168
At present,Having the opportunity to trade small gives you a great head start to overcome the inevitable mistakes that a new trader makes. Although demo trading helps, live trading is a different class. Psychologically it is a whole other dimension and that is true even with the smallest amounts not to mention if you trade with. It is best for you
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
we can learn or start with a small trading, we start with the smallest first, after we get a lot of income from the small amount of trading, we consider if you get a lot of profit, we can increase the amount of trading with a larger or higher, it will be a greater advantage for us.
Activity: 48
Well, trading is really hard if you have a small amount from start but nothing is impossible . You could give a try on it cause i don't see many people are success with this amount.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Well you should start with a small amount of money or maybe a virtual money until you understand the market structure as you know practice make perfect anything.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I think trading with very small amount could be consider as fun game because it's not gonna change anything when you're winning or losing. So it's no impact at all.

True, but it's the best way to learn especially if you take trading seriously despite the small amount involved. Try to calculate your gains based on % instead of the value.
Activity: 52
I think trading with very small amount could be consider as fun game because it's not gonna change anything when you're winning or losing. So it's no impact at all.
Activity: 18
You might wanna choose to hold your bitcoins or alt coins if any so that they will grow in good fortune. They will pay you good returns and then you can use this money to trade on higher platforms. As you said you have very small investment with you then you can choose to hold them for sometimes and wait really. This will not only teach you the value of bitcoin upon holding them but it will also pay you back the time you invested in it. Try it and you will feel good.
Activity: 30
If you want to start with a very small amount then you need to remember that you need to be patient in trading because you will experience a lot of losses since you are just getting started in your trading journey. Most of the traders also start with a small amount and I think it is best if you will just treat that small amount as a learning fee and after a few weeks for sure you will be a good trader because of the practice trades that you do.
Pages:
Jump to: