Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 16. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I guess one advantage of starting really small is that you learn the techniques without making huge losses. You will grow your capital with time and experience.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Being a newbie in this bitcoin industry require you a lot of knowledge that you have to acquire. I do not also know much here that  is why I have to read on different threads for me to Know what to do. Have patience and soon you'll know how this industry works.
You can only rely on yourself in this crypto world, people say it's risky here but if we do things that would minimize the risk, we will be able to get the success we are hoping. Trading is the most popular way to make money that is why a lot of people want to start their journey, it's possible to be successful by being consistent but we should have the capital to risk and we have to improve every time we make mistakes so in overall we will get the success.
Activity: 158
Being a newbie in this bitcoin industry require you a lot of knowledge that you have to acquire. I do not also know much here that  is why I have to read on different threads for me to Know what to do. Have patience and soon you'll know how this industry works.
Activity: 294
if you want to double the bitcoin with trading altcoins, this is the most effective way. in very small time.
or can buy cheap altcoin and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is better start to altcoins that making a high value, you need to buy low and sell high then you will have good profits if you have the best way to trade your altcoins. You don't need if you have a small amount or big amount unless you need to know the fundamentals in trading the you are ready to go in trading. Just always keep an eye in your coins to be a good trader then you should sell already the coins if you have already profits. Don't be greedy to get a bigger profits because too much greadiness can cause you bad profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
For me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
you should know clearly about the marketcoin, news, the coin that you trade and also learn how to choose the entry point or exit point. read all the information to get more knowledge, and trade. failure can make you a better trader Smiley. learn lessons from your failure.

For me all you described is how to be a good trader and that's all there is to it, it shouldn't make much of a difference if you are trading with a small amount or a larger amount, you can gain more in % terms with a small amount but the fundamentals are all the same as you described.
Trading with a small amount is your start in trading because it's risky to start with a big money when you are not good enough yet.
It's a journey and you start from the beginning and slowly when you see an improvement that is the time to be more aggressive for bigger profit.
Merit: 3
From the beginning, I think you need to plan carefully. Because it's not easy to make a lot of money. But a novice to do so, the most is the process of learning to learn, to profit with the smallest loss, investment is risky, how to avoid the huge loss, begin with a small amount of trading!
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
you should know clearly about the marketcoin, news, the coin that you trade and also learn how to choose the entry point or exit point. read all the information to get more knowledge, and trade. failure can make you a better trader Smiley. learn lessons from your failure.

For me all you described is how to be a good trader and that's all there is to it, it shouldn't make much of a difference if you are trading with a small amount or a larger amount, you can gain more in % terms with a small amount but the fundamentals are all the same as you described.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.

You are correct mate and I agree with you that there can be lots of errors along the way when you are still learning how to properly, effectively, and profitably trade cryptocurrencies - heck, even experts have still shares of their mistakes - meaning,  the learning process is long and can be a way of life if you want it badly.
Oh, with a small quantity, you must do investigation and keep an eye on what coins you want to choose, you should pay attention on price to buy it with your small amout .Thanks to its volatility, you can comfort with it for a long term, it can go up significantly and immediately . You are a newbie, although you can get many trouble on trading ,little by little you will be familiar with this cryto currencies market .If you want to invest for a long term, you should accept the risks or loss.I’ve seen many people who invest with small amout, then they expend it. With a newbie, I think it’s much more safer for you to not get big loss.

That is correct that we should focus on coins that are volatile because the price could hit your target goal at any time, sometimes in just a few minutes, if your goal is just less than 5% profit. That is the beauty of day trading to a coin that is so volatile.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.

You are correct mate and I agree with you that there can be lots of errors along the way when you are still learning how to properly, effectively, and profitably trade cryptocurrencies - heck, even experts have still shares of their mistakes - meaning,  the learning process is long and can be a way of life if you want it badly.
Oh, with a small quantity, you must do investigation and keep an eye on what coins you want to choose, you should pay attention on price to buy it with your small amout .Thanks to its volatility, you can comfort with it for a long term, it can go up significantly and immediately . You are a newbie, although you can get many trouble on trading ,little by little you will be familiar with this cryto currencies market .If you want to invest for a long term, you should accept the risks or loss.I’ve seen many people who invest with small amout, then they expend it. With a newbie, I think it’s much more safer for you to not get big loss.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 196
I suggest that you start with simple stock market and trade there , it is like jungle crypto market and some days you can see 100% up or down
in my experience you can do buying and selling despite a small amount of bitcoin, should you commit your small amount of bitcoin in alternative section there you can really purchase a good amount of reveal of a inexpensive coins but getting good possibility to increase also it can really give you great revenue ultimately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
You can start trading with any amount. It is simply very important to find a coin on which large daily fluctuations and due to growth and fall increase profits.
Activity: 96
You can start trading with some good low amount like 0.05 BTC. You can start trading on binance and bittrex. There are many altcoins available for you trade.
Activity: 206
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
it is very easy. The first, you research and choose some potential cheap coins such as IOTA, Bitclave, Playkey,.. After that set an target price goal to buy and sell. Finally, choose the exchanges where list your coins and start trading
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
i started with 0.004 and im going up Smiley
first thing you do, based on my experience, is if you got really low amount of starting capital never divide your capital just put it in 1 altcoin
i suffer great when i distribute my low capital
second is to research for potential alt coins or alt coins you want to invest it
wait wait.. hold it hold it.. and if it went up it is up for you to sell it or hold it for more (but riskier)
Activity: 462
it is very easy. you choose a list of cheap coins which are potential in the future such as Stellar, IOTA, Playkey, Paragon,... After that, buy them and start trading
I really agree with you if you are newbie in trading world and you want to start with very small amount so you should find a great altcoin that is only have a small amount to, my advice for you is before you start in trading you should research all coins that wll survive for long time and the coins that has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: