Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 38. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
I buy altcoin with a small amount at the time the altcoin price goes down. And sell it at the time the price is going up .. that's what i do with a small btc
Yah, buying altcoins with small amount we have and wait to take until the price increases is an encouraging idea to look at. Instead of investing too much in trading without much experience and knowledge on it, invest less and earn money as well as experience step by step. This will enrich the business.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
Even if you are used to trading, crypto-trading (esp alt coins) will literally blow your mind.. Just be prepared for a level of volatility that you haven't encountered in any other market before Smiley

And also, I can only recommend that once you try to get into the market, dont fall for FOMO-moves, as thats probably what for most beginners is a costly mistake ^^
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
it is (crypto trading) just like practicing to ride a bicycle, you will surely fall down from time to time at first but when you get the hang of it - you will be having fun time than falling - just don't ride with ferrari when you are just practicing to drive a car though..
You have given a very good example. You cannot become an expert at anything in the start. You definitely need to work and practice really hard in order to excel in your field. I will suggest you to go for that much amount which you can suffer to lose. Go with that much amount and then learn from your mistakes in order to earn more.
Activity: 140
Basically; starting Forex Trading with capital and low leverage is a good suggestion and condition. This will force a beginner Forex trader to earnest effort in managing the capital and increase the amount of funds in the account with funds derived from the organic profit rather than from the addition of the deposit as additional capital. Needs and cautious necessity will make beginners learn earnestly especially in an effort to improve the contents of the account. Doing a perfect trade will avoid the loss will be very useful because when not careful in making transactions and many times to lose then it is the same as filling the deposit account with money and throw it away.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As a beginner in the trading, it is the best advice to start with a small amount because beginner will look for higher profits with a small amount so I always suggest don't rush in earning. Better find the coin which has potential even though it is at a small price, buy them and for when the price increase then you will make a profit on it for sure.
I have seen several people who were so fast to opt into trading and they opted out the same way they opted in. It is usual for anyone who refused to learn to fall into such. The best as you said is for any wannabe trader not to rush but take all the time they need to learn and practice before starting properly.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
As a beginner in the trading, it is the best advice to start with a small amount because beginner will look for higher profits with a small amount so I always suggest don't rush in earning. Better find the coin which has potential even though it is at a small price, buy them and for when the price increase then you will make a profit on it for sure.
Activity: 378
Initially I contributed to trading market after getting some tokens from altcoin bounty, and it turned out very positive and I did not need a large bitcoin capital, just provide some btc for transaction purpose only, and it can also be covered from bitcoin signature campaign, our biggest capital is only time and willingness to keep learning.

that is really a good strategy to accumulate more bitcoin - by trading to cryptocurrency after you get some bitcoins through bounty and signature campaign. Though we can but bitcoin directly and escape the time-consuming signature campaign, I still prefer doing the signature campaign because I have still some spare time to do it.

A good strategy but still not easy for others to execute.

Trading basics when you read it, new traders can say that how easy it was, buy low sell high, trade to alts then so on = profit. But majority is not doing it the expected way. People must understand that price movement in bitcoin is different from altcoin. Altcoin volumes is heavily manipulated that can cause a panic in just a matter of short time. Im not saying that bitcoin isn't prone anymore to manipulation but since new users are coming to this crypto, manipulation will have a hard time to execute.
Being a trader is not easy. not as easy as it says "buy cheap and sell high". A trader must have the ability to analyze a coin.
For those of you who have a small amount for trading I think quite difficult. But I suggest to join ICO / pre ICO there you will get cheap coin. and your funds will double later.
If just spend my money for invest to buy some ICO token and wait for double my account, I do not need studying and working hard like now. Do you think ICO have not scammers? Never, this definition is wrong and in someday, you will loss all your money invested in the ICO market!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Initially I contributed to trading market after getting some tokens from altcoin bounty, and it turned out very positive and I did not need a large bitcoin capital, just provide some btc for transaction purpose only, and it can also be covered from bitcoin signature campaign, our biggest capital is only time and willingness to keep learning.

that is really a good strategy to accumulate more bitcoin - by trading to cryptocurrency after you get some bitcoins through bounty and signature campaign. Though we can but bitcoin directly and escape the time-consuming signature campaign, I still prefer doing the signature campaign because I have still some spare time to do it.

Trading basics when you read it, new traders can say that how easy it was, buy low sell high, trade to alts then so on = profit. But majority is not doing it the expected way. People must understand that price movement in bitcoin is different from altcoin. Altcoin volumes is heavily manipulated that can cause a panic in just a matter of short time. Im not saying that bitcoin isn't prone anymore to manipulation but since new users are coming to this crypto, manipulation will have a hard time to execute.
Being a trader is not easy. not as easy as it says "buy cheap and sell high". A trader must have the ability to analyze a coin.
For those of you who have a small amount for trading I think quite difficult. But I suggest to join ICO / pre ICO there you will get cheap coin. and your funds will double later.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Create an account in a legit exchange (Bittrex or Hitbtc). Then buy a Bitcoin (not necessarily 1BTC, any amount as long as you can afford if ever you lose) You can ask the people in your local where they're buying their Bitcoin. Make sure its legit. Be careful.
After that, transfer your Bitcoin to the exchange that you chose (example: Bittrex). Then buy altcoins (example: waves, strat,iota, gnt) Before buying, make sure you have a simple background about the coins that you want to invest. Stay updated to news or site that you chose to invest.
Activity: 672
Start up trading with a very small amount or a start up amount is easy, there are some investment firms which offers a low fee or start up package that sometimes only amounts for at least $100. Like the local stockbroker which you only need to pay $100 to start investing in the stock market. There are other ways as well if stock market investments doesn’t suit your trading taste and that is investing on a business venture by other parties or group who are looking for investors. Or if you want to put up a franchise in your area that you will personally manage.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Take it easy gringo. You need to be patient, you should control your greed. Right now you must learn to accept low profits because your investment is also low I assume. Start by trading $3 per coin, make sure to buy at low cost and then sell it at 8% profit. Do not make margin trades ok?

By the way, don't judge me because of my Jr rank in this forum. I'm a veteran trader so you better take my word.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Activity: 644
Investing is all about right mindset once you develop that everything falls into right places.
The key rules are beautifully summarized by Benjamin Graham through the analogy of Mr. Market.
According to that, you are partner in a business with a crazy person Mr. Market.
Mr. Market has wild mood swings.
Every day he offers you to Buy your shares at a particular price or Sell his shares at a particular price.But leaves the decision up to you entirely.

..and even if the market acts as crazy as it can be, we should not make the market at fault with our losing trades because, at the end of the day, it is us who made the final call.
You are very much right. In the end, it is you who has to decide what to do and what not to do. It is the experience which comes into play on your every decision. If you have made a good decision, then there is hardly any chance that you will suffer any kind of loss. It will only be possible if you made correct decision.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Multiplying BTC is not easy but it is possible,
I was making some of my other BTC from Cryptopia, it is a nice platform and you can move BTC there quite easy.
Poloniex is the biggest one, it is probably he best one.

I like to trade small and to take small gain too,
be careful it is high risk and be ready for the market
I think this is the issue, multiplying your money is difficult but for some reason some users in the forum think that trading is an extremely easy thing to do, when in fact we know that cannot be the case, if you want to earn money then that means that someone else is losing money, and those that make great earnings in their trades are probably getting their earnings from dozens of people that are instead losing money.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
I think if you are starting doing trade for the first time even with smaller amount, the main focus should be on learning all the ups and downs instead of focusing on profit and loss. I will suggest everyone to go on with small amount and then keep on increasing amount when you think it’s feasible.

Yes, you are right every beginner should learn to trade with a small amount of money because without learning he might lose all the money which he invests. Trading is not one day it will take some time to get knowledge about trading so it is always good to trade with small amount and you can learn new thing about trading with that small amount only.
I agree with you, if you are a beginner much better to try in small amount to get an experience. This is because you need to experience and get a lesson from your mistakes. And if you get an experience you need to upgrade in high amount and apply all your acquired knowledge from your past trading to make a good decision to avoid too much losing of money.
Small amount or large amount are also need you keep your rules when trading. If you cannot control your emotion, I am sure you never get rich in trading crypto. Actually if you can do like my said, starting with large amount still good.
Activity: 442
Frankly, I started with 0.01btc at Poloniex. Later on I invested more. I found it to be more profitable than forex trading where I lost nearly a thousand dollars. At first I bought altcoins and decided to hold them for 4 or 5 years but after several months I realised that it is better to buy and sell. In this way I could multiply my number of coins.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Invest your money to the altcoins because many altcoins today are profitable. We can earn money by investing our money to the altcoins.

All the Altcoins are profitable if you are just going to pay attention on Trading, but it doesn't mean that you could make profits if you are going to do Trading, it is not easy like that. Trading requires a lot of knowledge, techniques for you to be able to make profits, because if you are going to just hop in in the Trading World, you might just lose your money and you don't want that to happen.

If you are going to trade that must be true you must have enough knowledge about it dont go for it because just you want to have immediate some big profit make some study before you enter to trade. Enough knowledge will make you ready.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Buy first a Bitcoin. But it's not necessarily that you should buy 1BTC. A portion of BTC will do, like .10 or .05 BTC. Depending on what you can afford. Then transfer it to an exchange. But be careful, just register only on legit exchanges (Bittrex, hitbtc, bithumb.. Etc) After transfering your BTC on the exchange you chose, divide your BTC into three part then buy atleast 3 alt coins. Before buying, have some opinions from others about the coin that you may buy. And that's it. Always read about the news on the coins that you purchased. And study na market.

Why buy a bitcoin or a part of bitcoin if I offer you the parts of bitcoin to trade with?
I believe realy that one is not able to trade for free,it is better not spend btc.

With my offer you will not become rich,but you can learn about trading and you are sure never lose because you can only earn...earn more or lass but only earn.

If you are not good on my free U2 system,better is never trading your btc...better is trading winspiral's btc (lol)
Pages:
Jump to: