Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 35. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In my mind you can trading with small or huge amount of bitcoin, it's all depends on how profit will you get with that amount if you have many you will got many profit too, conversely.

but keep try with small amount if you still practice with trading, make a small profit and repeat it, maybe you can earn much from there just be patience and pray  Grin.
think to buy a profitable coin like you want, or ask to someone pro on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

To earn capital, You must start by just working on bounty campaigns, You can search it all over the thread then next thing is try to research about bitcoins or just read some articles. Ready your self with knowledge before jumping into trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I am a newbie here in forum , i think to buy some coins with an average price and trade it or sell it with higher prices when it's selling price is high to gain profit.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Starting low isn't a problem with trading. That's how i started before. I trade altcoins. Before you start trading altcoins make sure you read and research about them. Don't just trade based on guts or speculations. That's how i lost half of my investment when i started. You can do either day trade or long. Its up to you, if you have lots of extra time to watch tge ups and downs of the altcoin you're investing in then do day talrade, if not then do the long term.

I'll bet all of us are started to a very small amount of investment. Trading with small amount isn't a problem anyway, unless you know how to handle and hold your coin. In making your coin grow, I'll suggest you join in campaign signatures. And If you are able to add your coin let's say a little bit additional but can afford already to buy bitcoin then take the risk of using it in buying till the price was in a low state. I'll bet also step by step you would be able to make your coin grow. Good luck
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I think I can do better things when I start trading in small amounts. Because when I play a small amount, I can be more courageous.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Before you could start up trading you need to study and read first the discussion on how to start trading if you still have no idea. You need to familiarize yourself with the trading flatforms before funding your account. You must open an account to any exchange sites like Bittrex and the likes. Before in bittrex i had start up trading for about 50,000 satoshis only that is a very small amount only for me to experience the actual trading and with that i had learned a lot. Practice trading could be the best to do to experience and to learn trading. So before you fund your trading account make sure that you are ready enough.

If you want to wait a little longer, please follow the bounty campaign from altcoin, at first I was very confused with trading and even after the deposit balance input, but the best booster came when I started getting some altcoin tokens and I started to understand all the trading bases. But if you are impatient then can do the process of trial and error with the funds you have.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10

Before you could start up trading you need to study and read first the discussion on how to start trading if you still have no idea. You need to familiarize yourself with the trading flatforms before funding your account. You must open an account to any exchange sites like Bittrex and the likes. Before in bittrex i had start up trading for about 50,000 satoshis only that is a very small amount only for me to experience the actual trading and with that i had learned a lot. Practice trading could be the best to do to experience and to learn trading. So before you fund your trading account make sure that you are ready enough.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
Many videos on YouTube, blogs and many telegram channels teach crypto trading. Investopedia, babypips etc can teach you about charts (TA).
charts is just small part when trading. but in this time. read chart is a good skill to make money. many altcoin have their own patch now and doesn't follow bitcoin price anymore
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
LEARN FIRST AND FOREMOST! Then once you do, learn how to margin trade using leverage. You'll make a fortune fast if you combine it with emotional discipline and good strategy. I started a youtube channel SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS where I'll grow $200 to $9000 in less than 90 days.

The best way to learn is to constantly learn. Remember that this is a profession after all and there's a long learning curve. You're put in the seat with the potential to make a lot or lose a lot. If we go into the market with no knowledge, the market has a special way of humbling you fast by making sure you see huge loses.

Don't forget that we're all direct competitors. When the's a winner, there's also a loser. You're competing against the most intelligent people in the world. BUT, if this game were all about intelligence, everyone would be successful. There's a tremendous aspect to trade on an emotional level and we MUST check our emotions at the door.

The bulls make money. The bears make money. And the pigs at slaughtered.

Always do your own research and never be a sheep. Those that follow get slaughtered. Most of the information out is to create fud, making you go against the trend because those people will ultimately take your money.

I created a playlist of videos to start learning how to trade well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWaMpSzHhM&list=PL5brTFluwn1lfPEHC5K9Eb34wrEHJZjt8

Also please subscribe to my channel as I'm creating a "How to make 9K in 90 Days with $200" series, currently on Day 10 with 300% profit so far, using leverage and exponential gains.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'd be more than happy to help. I'll go over my strategy and thought process in high detail, with clear explanations that anyone can understand.

A video of all all my trades live will be posted daily. I'm very active on Youtube, Twitter, and Trading view, constantly sharing ideas, so you'd be silly not to subscribe to me!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

Trading View -  https://www.tradingview.com/u/philakone/

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/philakone1
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

First, try to explore some crypto trading options available for you. You can choose scalping or day trading. Do some research as to what skills are needed for these types of trading. You can also choose moderate term hodling. It all depends on your available time, skills mastery, and attitude.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I personally advise you to invest sum of money attracting to have desired sheath because with small nap it will strike you a lot of time before you step your stunt otherwise for the site I advise you well yobit or poloniex
Activity: 424
Many videos on YouTube, blogs and many telegram channels teach crypto trading. Investopedia, babypips etc can teach you about charts (TA).
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
It is difficult to trade with a small amount of money, in this forum are a lot of newbies trying to trade with less than $50, but it sounds ridiculous, you can not expect to have more than a thousand before 2018 because it is insane.. If you want to make good results, then dont start trading if you dont have at least one thousand or two, because you are going to be 24 in front of your computer for making less than $10 a day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Divide your Bank into 10 parts, if it is really small, if you lose any part will not hurt. Gradually learn.
Activity: 177
Market changes every time, you should react each time. Only your own experience will make you pro. With small amount try to scalp.
Activity: 476
for me it is very easy, if you only have a small capital then you just need to play as long term in altcoin, buy altcoin which is cheap and then let it go on for years or until your coin reaches 200% it is enough to take profit, that's how I play bitcoin with little capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Starting low isn't a problem with trading. That's how i started before. I trade altcoins. Before you start trading altcoins make sure you read and research about them. Don't just trade based on guts or speculations. That's how i lost half of my investment when i started. You can do either day trade or long. Its up to you, if you have lots of extra time to watch tge ups and downs of the altcoin you're investing in then do day talrade, if not then do the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Can anybody recommend a few good websites for trading altcoins?
Go for Bittrex, Liqui or Poloniex. Bittrex is the best among others. You can get anything from there, like fast response, chart, or anything which needed for your trade. Poloniex was a good one, but i don't too recommended it again because it has many problem from their own user and the OP's account  even got many negative trust
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I started traded just $50 and i got like a $100 by trying to apply good patterns in the chart and it actually works (just predicts) but i still took a risk even though a small one.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Easier way, with perhaps a fee slightly larger than what the other poster described. Go to coinbase.com Buy bitcoin. There's a limit on the amount that you can buy and have available immediately, anything more than that will be available in a week, but will keep how ever many you buy based on the Current exchange ratio.
After you do that, you need to make an account on an exchange, poloniex is the one with the highest volume, but it's been lagging due to said volume lately /shrug, and you'll use the send function from coinbase to send to your digital address on whatever exchange you pick. It'll be a long string of numbers / letters. And be sure that you're picking the correct coin's deposit address that you're using.
Pages:
Jump to: