Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 33. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more
There are some people are earning right now without losing a money my cousin is trading for 6months now and he start with a $500 capital and all his trades are perfect maybe he is lucky?
No, I think $500 is good amount to starting make money through trade Bitcoin, because I also have a brother start to trade with $10.
Really, no one can trusts my said but he can makes a profits ~2000 dollar from that amount, especialy he only need 3 months to does that.
hi , you can tell as the strategy use your brother ? thx
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more
There are some people are earning right now without losing a money my cousin is trading for 6months now and he start with a $500 capital and all his trades are perfect maybe he is lucky?
No, I think $500 is good amount to starting make money through trade Bitcoin, because I also have a brother start to trade with $10.
Really, no one can trusts my said but he can makes a profits ~2000 dollar from that amount, especialy he only need 3 months to does that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.
If you only have a small amount of money and you are planning of trading, then it really a huge risk. You are putting your entire money at the stake. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. I will suggest you not to go for trading, rather go for having more money in the beginning so that you have some amount in your pocket even if you suffer a loss.
I think that step by step improvement is far better than becoming rich in an abrupt time because taking risk for a middle man is highly risky thing than the rich one  so it is better to start with a small amount then you will get the opportunities  and will observe  different trends which will increase your skill level but with the passage of time.

In short, there is really no shortcut to success and there is no becoming rich overnight (unless you win the lucky lotto tonight). You need to work hard, save, invest, and rinse and repeat and the richness will be yours..
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
There is no such thing as perfect in trading as this is a big guessing game and no way that all our guess are correct.
Market move based on a lot of factors, speculation is one that is why we have this saying that "buy on rumors and sell on news" this is what we follow to get the right timing but it does not work all the time so there is always a room for mistakes.

All I can say is that he is just lucky... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Well first off, props to you for even considering to trade with a small amount to start. Most people start with way too much and lose a fortune due to their impatience. You need patience... it is arguably the most important factor when trading Bitcoin/crypto.

If I were you, find a reputable exchange (Bittrex seems to be the best one at the moment) and deposit whatever you can afford to lose. Whatever will not make you lose sleep at night. Do a lot of research, study and if you do it right, sure enough the profits will roll in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
If you are new to trading world then its always good to start trading with a small amount that you can afford to loose as in beginning you are likely to make wrong moves which may result in loss but at the same time it can be an learning experience for you and it will make you better trader in future and after getting good knowledge and experience you can start increasing your capital step by step.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Amount is not a big deal just need some knowledge and need some idea about cryptocurrency. One of my friend started trading with 100$ and now he earn more than 500$ within two months by doing crypto trading.Also you can start with small amount
That's because he grow in trading, he has a good journey since he was able to increase his income starting with only small amount of money.
With dedication and treating trading as our passion we have a good chance of improving and slow but steady success is sweeter since we are proven we have surpass every trials before we reach the success in trading. As we are getting smarter, we were able to minimize the risk why increasing our chance of making more money.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Amount is not a big deal just need some knowledge and need some idea about cryptocurrency. One of my friend started trading with 100$ and now he earn more than 500$ within two months by doing crypto trading.Also you can start with small amount
I think your friend choose a demand crypto-currency. Yes amount is not big deal, we need to make a good decision to make sure the profit.

It is good decision to start in small amount, just get an experience, because in the beginning the hindrances are there, mistakes and failure will encounter atleast you lose in small amount. And if you have lot of knowledge from your experience apply it to the big capital ( if you another capital).
In this world there is NOT only success, you have to lose to become wise. Before you start to invest or take action in altcoin markets you have to comply with the crypto technology, if you have knowledge related to crypto technology, trends of altcoins and if you read about various successful altcoin projects than you cant create a blurry picture of the possibilities of altcoin. After that all you have to do is bounty bounty bounty until you have a decent amount of money (2-3 btc) and with it you can start trading. First understand the technology and after exploit it.
Activity: 448
I think your friend choose a demand crypto-currency. Yes amount is not big deal, we need to make a good decision to make sure the profit.

It is good decision to start in small amount, just get an experience, because in the beginning the hindrances are there, mistakes and failure will encounter atleast you lose in small amount. And if you have lot of knowledge from your experience apply it to the big capital ( if you another capital).
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.

5% is attainable but I found my comfort zone at 3% where I usually hit my 3% target gain very fast and therefore boosting my confidence. Although I am not doing all in trade because I really learned my lesson when the price of etherium down too hard and I got my coins in prison for couple of weeks or it was months..
Correct there is not much of a point into trying to hit huge gains if you are a day trader, you need to concentrate to find those opportunities that give you small but guaranteed results if you do that the amount of bitcoin you hold will keep on increasing steadily, you are not going to make a fortune that way but you are going to be able to make a significant amount of money.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
if you starting with a small amount try applying your patterns you learned and try to earn profit (be in mind that trading is still a risk of loosing money so try to earn not loose.)
I don’t see any tactics for those that are starting up trading with a small amount in trading, if there is, then same tactics will be used by big investors. If you’re going to lose, there is nothing you can do about it, cause it’s all about luck.

What you will do is find a trade platform that will offer you bonus on first funding of your account; but I’m not sure if there is.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I think thats normal for a newbie to make mistakes and every mistakes you will learn something so the next time you trade, you are aware of how it goes. before i started to trade i study the dos and donts, with a small capital i bought a coins that has potential and listen to my friend who teach me how to trade.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

To earn capital, You must start by just working on bounty campaigns, You can search it all over the thread then next thing is try to research about bitcoins or just read some articles. Ready your self with knowledge before jumping into trading.
Yes, That’s smart strategy of getting into trading with small capital you have. It is highly advisable to practice trading with small amounts that to with buying coins at cheap rates and selling them off at high prices.

I will personally suggest you buying bitcoin at cheap rates and then hold it for some time until and unless you are not at little profit. Sell it off then.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinAdNet

thats so true! I dont think trading with a small amount brings any profit, if you you want to make any big profit you will need to invest big. better hodl and hope it will come up in price!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Go all in on a good ICO
Activity: 378
Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.
If you only have a small amount of money and you are planning of trading, then it really a huge risk. You are putting your entire money at the stake. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. I will suggest you not to go for trading, rather go for having more money in the beginning so that you have some amount in your pocket even if you suffer a loss.
I think that step by step improvement is far better than becoming rich in an abrupt time because taking risk for a middle man is highly risky thing than the rich one  so it is better to start with a small amount then you will get the opportunities  and will observe  different trends which will increase your skill level but with the passage of time.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
If you want to start trading i think you should gather more capital to start trading. Trading need a good begin start would will be better if you have a medium assets starting. I would suggest you to micro earning plus with the signature campaign to maximum your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: