Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 114. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
If you are a married person , so you should think about your family and their future by saving funds.  This will keep you avoid gamble if possible.

it depends on your religion, because according to my faith that I could not make a living for families from the gambling.
but this time I am still single and not married, so I just tried some small game.

Religion ? Really.  I also heard from my friends that muslim religion don't allow any type of gambling . Is it true ?

I don't think so, i have muslim friends and they don't take drugs, they don't drink alcohol, they even don't smoke cigarettes, but they gamble.. So probably it is allowed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If you are a married person , so you should think about your family and their future by saving funds.  This will keep you avoid gamble if possible.

it depends on your religion, because according to my faith that I could not make a living for families from the gambling.
but this time I am still single and not married, so I just tried some small game.

Religion ? Really.  I also heard from my friends that muslim religion don't allow any type of gambling . Is it true ?
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I set aside a certain amount of money that I can bet with and stick to that.  I also have a list of a few games that I play and don't stray from that.
legendary
Activity: 1218

I am a person who is not married, but I am currently trying much of a gamble, and now I really rarely gamble unless there is a soccer game. try to look for activities outside so you can forget about gambling

Not really. I had confronted a happy married life getting destroyed by a sensible man who really cared his family at some point of time.
His inner greed at later stage moved him far away from his social life into hardcore gambling.

Greed is what changes one's personality.

According to me , greed borns from the necessity.  If you have enough cash to spend , you don't value money.  If you have really low or no cash , then it makes you to gamble with whatever low amount you have in your pocket to make it double.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

Not really. I had confronted a happy married life getting destroyed by a sensible man who really cared his family at some point of time.
His inner greed at later stage moved him far away from his social life into hardcore gambling.

Greed is what changes one's personality.
Activity: 364
Stay aways from your friend that like gambling ; when you have free time, try something new like doing some sport like climbing, rafting , enjoy flying fox ,etc.
Just stay away from thinking about gambling everday. Don't forget to keep praying to your God  Smiley
It is pretty simple but hard to keep it up. You just have to find another hobby that will keep your mind away from gambling. Find something that is fun to do because you will become more miserable if you are going to do something that you do not like.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I just want to suggest that you can be strong. you should resist lust you have for gambling, keep all the things that could make you remember the gambling games, exercise and look for something else. it may be some way to get away from gambling
Activity: 364
The best thing that you can do with gambling if you want to stay away with gambling is that you have to find another thing that you like to do and that it can distract you.
So that would be nice if that is possible but it is still hard to stop with gambling because you are addicted to it.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards

Replace the gambling addiction with another addiction.

Maybe sex addiction.... Grin

Seriosly,man you need  help from a professional.

Good luck with fighting this addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Investing/mining/trading are way better sources of making an income even if it still has risk.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
don't play rollin.io
this is not a valid suggestion. there is lots of gambling sites. only leaving rollin.io can't help to stay away from gambling. if you need to stay away you should leave all gambling sites.
and why you specially point outing rollin.io name?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
don't play rollin.io
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
for those who have their livelihood is very difficult to play gambling .gambling part of the hobby. many people who think that by gambling one can feel great joy. I found no way to stop ourselves to play gambling.

well i do know people that are so used to gamble that it is really part of their lives. they have to gamble everyday and they able to find private gambling den to play even it is illegal.
Practically an addicted gambler just need an environment which gives him the feel of gambling and the feel of making profit. Just a stimulated way of gambling like video simulators will feed their gambling addictions without spending into actual gambling.
I don't really agree with that, it's better to just seperate yourself from that, chasing that feeling will only lead you to other addictions.
It's like a drug addict chasing his next fix.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Like u said u started from fun. All u need to do is to find another fun. Focus on something else that suits u, if u don't have u should search for some hobbies to occupy your mind.
When you are addicted to something it is pretty hard to stop with it because it has become normal to your and your daily life. That is why you have to find a other hobby, something that is going to keep you busy and will take your thought of gambling.
yes I agree it could be a good way, or better you find a job that can make a lot of money. so you will not go back to gambling.

Do you think that rich people don't gamble? More money can change only stake rates. Hobby is good - best are extreme sports - this bring enough adrenaline to don't look it in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Like u said u started from fun. All u need to do is to find another fun. Focus on something else that suits u, if u don't have u should search for some hobbies to occupy your mind.
When you are addicted to something it is pretty hard to stop with it because it has become normal to your and your daily life. That is why you have to find a other hobby, something that is going to keep you busy and will take your thought of gambling.
yes I agree it could be a good way, or better you find a job that can make a lot of money. so you will not go back to gambling.
If you really want to stay away with gambling you need to focus yourself busy on doing things that would give you benefits, making yourself busy with doing productive things will make you forget about gambling but never ever try to gamble again as you are vulnerable when it comes to gambling. You need to quit for good.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Activity: 350
Jump to: