Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 174. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
another way of staying away from gambling is to store all your money (bitcoins) in a paper wallet and lock it away and hide the key so you cant access the funds.

no money no bets not addiction
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Find another way other than gambling to entertain yourself like TV or an online game or something, Try to avoid anything related to gambling too.

I agree with online game. Playing online games like COD, dota 2, csgo, LoL are good for people who have gambling addict. Because it can killing your time and make you forget about gambling.
Activity: 269
Find another way other than gambling to entertain yourself like TV or an online game or something, Try to avoid anything related to gambling too.
That is indeed a very good idea. I think that you must find some distraction that is the best.
Its better if you fin a sport that you like to do or just find a hobby.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Find out another hobbies. Stay away from your friend that addicting from gambling. Keep busy with your new hobby.
Soon or later you will forget how to gamble!

Good Luck!

I think that wouldn't be enough in stopping from gambling addiction really needs proper attention sometimes people think it is just normal for people to be addicted but that person who is addicted needs proper attention from love ones and needs to be rehab if it gets worst.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Find out another hobbies. Stay away from your friend that addicting from gambling. Keep busy with your new hobby.
Soon or later you will forget how to gamble!

Good Luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Yep. This is the only way to go actually. You have to replace a habit with another habit. There is no other way to beat it.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
To stay away from gambling is the best idea to find some distraction. I think that is the best option to stay away from gambling.
You also can find a hobby or sport that you like to do. Do something fun with your friends and family.

That can make you stay away from gambling but not for good it will be just a distraction you will need to quit Bitcoin for good if you like to stop gambling, because gambling now is part of bitcoin and many makers of gambling site is earning because of it and gambling can add up to a much getting bigger community for bitcoin.

This wont help, gambling is not only about bitcoin because Fiat Gambling is even biger/wider than bitcoin gambling.
You are wrong to say "gambling is part of bitcoin" because gambling existed before bitcoin.
Activity: 406
To stay away from gambling is the best idea to find some distraction. I think that is the best option to stay away from gambling.
You also can find a hobby or sport that you like to do. Do something fun with your friends and family.

That can make you stay away from gambling but not for good it will be just a distraction you will need to quit Bitcoin for good if you like to stop gambling, because gambling now is part of bitcoin and many makers of gambling site is earning because of it and gambling can add up to a much getting bigger community for bitcoin.

many ppl in btc world never touch the gamble part in it and will never do, so quitting btc is not necessery, i think. already bunch of other methods to chose.

Activity: 778
Activity: 406

Then I think he needs to stay away from signature campaign and a lot of faucets that involve gambling, but the sad part is stay away from bitcoin because of bitcoin all of this will not be here! or he should just mine for bitcoin that will require lots of money.
but gambling is not just about bitcoin. very much in the world of internet gambling, even a lot of ads on gambling sites. if you really want to stay away from gambling, you may be away from the internet

i'm quite surprised that u can point out gambling isn't just about btc, but u haven't seen that gambling isn't just about internet, too.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
if the purpose of playing gambling for entertainment, the way do you suggest is good. but if the purpose for the money it was quite difficult
Activity: 420
You just need to stop its all in your mind, just do other things in your spare time.
I think its the best to do other things, go hang out with each other or something like that.
Activity: 350
To stay away from gambling, you need to control yourself. You can play a little but you dont put so much money in gambling. That is a waste.
Its is better to find some distraction, I think that is the best option if you do that. But I hope that you will learn that you must stop gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Then I think he needs to stay away from signature campaign and a lot of faucets that involve gambling, but the sad part is stay away from bitcoin because of bitcoin all of this will not be here! or he should just mine for bitcoin that will require lots of money.
but gambling is not just about bitcoin. very much in the world of internet gambling, even a lot of ads on gambling sites. if you really want to stay away from gambling, you may be away from the internet

Activity: 252
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The point is that people that are addicted are not thinking about the consequences it has.
Because they not only lose them they will also take their family into their problem in the most cases, I think the best to speak about it with a relative and find professional help.

That would be the best solution. I also recommend to speak to your close friends who are not gambling addicts of course. Listen to those who you trust and maybe they will convince you to stay away from gambling if you can't control yourself when making bets.
The most important is to find some distraction. You must do things that you like.
I hope that it works for you and that you stop gambling.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What's your hobby ? Because your hobby will make you forget about gambling. Like me, my hobby is playing computer games like dota. and dota 2 really killing your time, so you will forget about gambling.

But to come out of gambling faster, it is better play some out door games than playing computer games.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
The point is that people that are addicted are not thinking about the consequences it has.
Because they not only lose them they will also take their family into their problem in the most cases, I think the best to speak about it with a relative and find professional help.

That would be the best solution. I also recommend to speak to your close friends who are not gambling addicts of course. Listen to those who you trust and maybe they will convince you to stay away from gambling if you can't control yourself when making bets.
If the gambling activity that you play with are online, then first you need to rest from surfing on internet, blocking gambling site only will not work.
So first thing you have to do, try to do not access internet for a couple weeks and try to forget about gambling things.
Jump to: