Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 173. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards

Find something else to do.

And try to phase out from gambling slowly, set a max limit you will gamble each day and make it less and less every time.

Also when you gamble use calm music in the background, and dont be excited.

After a while you will learn great self control skills.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
its as simple as this, just do not gamble, its all in your mind if you really do not want to gamble you can simply just stop doing it.
people do not understand you can just stop if you really want it.

Your mind wants to stop, but your heart telling you to go and gamble again. which one you will follow, Smiley

screw your heart, it's dumb ass. your mind still wants to stop, so it's a smart brain, don't let it become dumb ass like your shitty heart.

Damn that kind of heart well I think that his mind should take over and not the heart, but your mind is still the one whos giving orders to the body and with that kind of heart you will always end up in losing a lot and I think that it ia the other way around the heart wants you to stop gambling but your mind keeps on doing what you shouldn't be doing at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
its as simple as this, just do not gamble, its all in your mind if you really do not want to gamble you can simply just stop doing it.

Your mind wants to stop, but your heart telling you to go and gamble again. which one you will follow, Smiley

screw your heart, it's dumb ass. your mind still wants to stop, so it's a smart brain, don't let it become dumb ass like your shitty heart.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Your wallet. It's good thing that you can't gable if you don't have money and going fully bankrupt will sober you for sure.
And you have to have feeling for people around you, your family and friends too, usually no one is heartless gambling bastard.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 770
Forza Roma
You should just not gamble at all its the best thing to do, just do other things with your friends or something, go play some games online at steam.

Or do something with relatives that is also possible but you just need to do something in your spare time.
Activity: 434
Activity: 406
How to stay away, it depends on your own choices mate, if you want to gamble go for it.
If you want to stay away from just do not gamble is as simple as that.

sadly it's not that simple. tons of ppl can't decide it, half want to gamble, half want to stay away and don't know what to do. it's really confused.
Activity: 714
the only way to stay away to is start doing other things and get some other forms of entertainment.
The best way to stop gambling is that you need to find something else. I hope later that you will stop gambling, because gambling is very bad.
You can do some things that you like to do. Find some sport that you like to do or a hobby.
Activity: 616
That is a difficult question. Many people are addicted to gambling. And I understand that. They like it to do and it is quite fun.
But you must dont play that much. If you play many times than you can be poor, and you dont want to. So pleas look for distraction or something.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
How to stay away, it depends on your own choices mate, if you want to gamble go for it.

It is not that easy as saying, no matter what they do if they always think to recover their loss I dont think this will work because your mind is the controller for everything that you done. So to stop addicted person like that is not possible way unless quarantine them for some time without everything that correspond to gambling, may be they can change gradually
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
the only way to stay away to is start doing other things and get some other forms of entertainment.

that is true, we need a diversion in order to stay away from gambling,, the only problem with that is the "will" to "start" a gambler always says "I will start tomorrow" or in the next day, but they always fail...  Smiley
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
What if I want to get out. but I keep thinking about gambling, and always come back? I don't think it's that easy?
Activity: 412
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
The most important is that you must say to yourself that gambling is bad. No one can stop you. It is all of yourself.
We cant help you. We only can give you some tips. Just find some things that you like to do. Go out with your friends something like that.

His family can stop him if he starts spending their money on gambling and gets them all into debt.

If gambler don't decide that they want to stop gambling, than for there family it will be very difficult task to stop gambling habits. Gamblers will find a ways to generate some money in any way to gamble that's why first some one need to convenience gambling is bad than it can be a easy task.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
The most important is that you must say to yourself that gambling is bad. No one can stop you. It is all of yourself.
We cant help you. We only can give you some tips. Just find some things that you like to do. Go out with your friends something like that.

His family can stop him if he starts spending their money on gambling and gets them all into debt.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Find another way other than gambling to entertain yourself like TV or an online game or something, Try to avoid anything related to gambling too.

I agree with online game. Playing online games like COD, dota 2, csgo, LoL are good for people who have gambling addict. Because it can killing your time and make you forget about gambling.

for who like to play games online of course they will be addicted to a play game, and will not addicted gambling.
On the contrary if they are addicted to gambling, will not be addicted playing online games.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Find another way other than gambling to entertain yourself like TV or an online game or something, Try to avoid anything related to gambling too.
if you do that way's alone, believe me! it will not working as good like you said and in the time when you feel bored what you will do ? you will back to gambling because you already become addicted with gambling.
Jump to: