Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 175. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
The point is that people that are addicted are not thinking about the consequences it has.
Because they not only lose them they will also take their family into their problem in the most cases, I think the best to speak about it with a relative and find professional help.

That would be the best solution. I also recommend to speak to your close friends who are not gambling addicts of course. Listen to those who you trust and maybe they will convince you to stay away from gambling if you can't control yourself when making bets.

That Urge in making decision towards gambling you yourself can handle that alone, it is all in the mind change your mind set towards gambling but you cannot change it that fast you have to do it one at the time!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
The point is that people that are addicted are not thinking about the consequences it has.
Because they not only lose them they will also take their family into their problem in the most cases, I think the best to speak about it with a relative and find professional help.

That would be the best solution. I also recommend to speak to your close friends who are not gambling addicts of course. Listen to those who you trust and maybe they will convince you to stay away from gambling if you can't control yourself when making bets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Most of the gamblers already blinded eyes. you know. they only think about profit. just it
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Just do not gamble at all, you can stop yourself, its just a matter of controlling and protecting yourself from it.
I think the best thing to do for the people that are gambling or already addicted.
yeah agree. the key is seriousness of yourself to stop. if you're not taking seriously, you cant do it

Yes if we do not care about ourselves then who is going to care us more than that. Simply we can say this "self control". If you have some care about yourselves then getting away from gambling is possible. Without self control no one can stay away from gambling even after any big losses. Only after being zero money holder, you will be thrown away from gambling if you continue gambling without any self control.
Activity: 350
What's your hobby ? Because your hobby will make you forget about gambling. Like me, my hobby is playing computer games like dota. and dota 2 really killing your time, so you will forget about gambling.
my hobby is soccer. we can't doing it anytime like game bro. i will agree this way. but its still depends on your hobby to doing it
Activity: 504
Just do not gamble at all, you can stop yourself, its just a matter of controlling and protecting yourself from it.
I think the best thing to do for the people that are gambling or already addicted.
yeah agree. the key is seriousness of yourself to stop. if you're not taking seriously, you cant do it
Activity: 406
What's your hobby ? Because your hobby will make you forget about gambling. Like me, my hobby is playing computer games like dota. and dota 2 really killing your time, so you will forget about gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Staying away from gamble must be done at the start, but if you are already gambling and got addicted, control might not yours anymore..specially if you always got busted, there is a tendency that you want to regain all your losses..  Smiley

Actually there is no need to really strict on gambling, to stay away or anything negative because without gambling I dont think that there is any reason for people to become rich and poor. Although you are already in gambling you can still control yourself by not playing too much, you can just have it for a little bit of fun but the point is to earn more so if you have your luck you will earn it but if there is no luck better stop it so you dont need to stay away from it
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

Staying away from gamble must be done at the start, but if you are already gambling and got addicted, control might not yours anymore..specially if you always got busted, there is a tendency that you want to regain all your losses..  Smiley
To stay away from gambling is the best option to find distraction. You must do that you like and it must cost nothing or a little.
You must do activities with your friends or family. I think that is the best distraction for yourself. And you must say to yourself that gambling is bad.

Distraction?? That will help for a time being, you need is a hubby that will not involve bitcoin because on bitcoin there is gambling too signature campaign is part gambling because we advertise their name in our signature you will always see them so I suggest you should stop bitcoin.
Activity: 476
To stay away from gambling is the best option to find distraction. You must do that you like and it must cost nothing or a little.
You must do activities with your friends or family. I think that is the best distraction for yourself. And you must say to yourself that gambling is bad.
Activity: 406
Staying offline will save you, do real sports instead of betting on them. There are so many things that can be done out there without gambling.
Does betting offline doesn't contributes towards gambling or anything other then dice is not gambling ? The addiction is in the person and not in the playing area,which he needs to get rid of.

online is a necessity. I could not leave it mate
Since when are people dying lacking the Vitamin - ONLINE  ?

what side are u in? online or offline?
activities affect habits, habits affect characteristic, characteristic affects destiny. changing in activities => possibly changing in destiny.

when it's about addiction it's easy to ask the addicted people to just don't make this thing but hard to practice it for them in the same time simply because they are already addicted
They need a hard effort to stop gambling

Yup! easy said than done, but for them it is too difficult to stop in the enjoyment they experienced with gambling that is the way of life of a gambler!
Activity: 742

when it's about addiction it's easy to ask the addicted people to just don't make this thing but hard to practice it for them in the same time simply because they are already addicted
They need a hard effort to stop gambling
Staying away from gambling is not easy deal. Especially for peoples who got addicted with gamble. These people should use their will power and find something else to do like another good hobby can help to stay away from gambling.
Yeah that is true. it took a long time so that we can forget about gambling, the key is in itself

Well then Stick with signature campaign there is no risk there, and by forgetting gambling means no income for your campaign of choice then you might as well forget signature campaign, taking your campaign name so that other people may see it and people would might click on and play your campaign gambling site!
Activity: 476
Staying away from gambling is not easy deal. Especially for peoples who got addicted with gamble. These people should use their will power and find something else to do like another good hobby can help to stay away from gambling.
Yeah that is true. it took a long time so that we can forget about gambling, the key is in itself
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Easiest way to stop gambling is to realise you dont have mathematical chance of winning in a long run. So you might want to get some statistics, permutations books and study them. Then stop gambling because you cant win Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
The best option is to find some distraction. I think that is the most important. And you must also say to yourself that you must stop gambling.
If you can say that to yourself then you are good. Or you just can find a hobby or a sport that you like to do.

Yes distraction will be a big roll in getting rid of gambling addictions. My close friend who was addicted to gambling has fallen in love with his neighbor girl fortunately. Now he completely left gambling.
Jump to: