Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 180. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
My earnings are higher by doing other bitcoin earning method compare to the profits I earned in gambling is one reason why I stay away from gambling and focusing on my list of bitcoin earning method.

If I earned a lot in gambling maybe Im still a gambling enthusiast now.

it's not simple as you said to stay away from gambling just because our main job are have higher earnings rather than gambling and focusing on them,
the problem are we have an access to do this gamble activity everyday and it's not an easy task to make us stay away from it.

well, it worked for him, but sadly, not for u. maybe because he has clearer mind, or simpler. think it simple way is a good thing.
if u find easily access to gamble is a bad thing, then u may understand why ppl ban it, and would want to move to a place where it's banned.

Yes you are right. If a person really wants to stay away from gambling, the advices and suggestions given here is 100% useless if you, yourself, are not eager to make it happen.

Hard? Yes. But in time with the cooperation of yourself you will soon achieved your staying away in gambling mission.

Make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I always try to stay away from gambling , but could not , I think this gambling contain nicotine , make addiction people.

in what way you try to stay away from gambling? whether you gamble to get money for life? if so. you must have a job that is more fun with a salary high enough or you try to find something else that is really fun to make you forget for gambling.

gambling is only a game there is no addiction but all people are blind hoping to recover there lost but they losing more and more

yeah gambling is a game. if you know. all games can cause addiction like playing games online, as well as gambling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
No matter what you do you can't forget about gambling. The problem is you need to control yourself, the point of hanging out with friends and family is to maintain yourself for not gambling, not to erase all your knowledge about gambling. That is two different thing. Try to avoid using computer wont be good enough because nowadays they implement something through your phone so you can still gambling using your phone. You just need to control yourself and all of them is on your mind

For a gambler to achieved the staying away purpose, the gambler must participate in what kind of friendly advice given to them. Yeah it will undergo a really hard way to make a gambler setup itself to avoid gambling but once they overcome that hard way they will now easily go on in their another stage of staying away method.

I think the best way is to look for distractions.
You have to tell yourself that gambling is bad for you. And you just have to do other fun stuff indeed.

Distractions. Yep yep. But first i have to say you need to figure out first why you are so into it. That way you would know what you should actually address to solve this problem of yours.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No matter what you do you can't forget about gambling. The problem is you need to control yourself, the point of hanging out with friends and family is to maintain yourself for not gambling, not to erase all your knowledge about gambling. That is two different thing. Try to avoid using computer wont be good enough because nowadays they implement something through your phone so you can still gambling using your phone. You just need to control yourself and all of them is on your mind

For a gambler to achieved the staying away purpose, the gambler must participate in what kind of friendly advice given to them. Yeah it will undergo a really hard way to make a gambler setup itself to avoid gambling but once they overcome that hard way they will now easily go on in their another stage of staying away method.

I think the best way is to look for distractions.
You have to tell yourself that gambling is bad for you. And you just have to do other fun stuff indeed.
Activity: 462
I always try to stay away from gambling , but could not , I think this gambling contain nicotine , make addiction people.

in what way you try to stay away from gambling? whether you gamble to get money for life? if so. you must have a job that is more fun with a salary high enough or you try to find something else that is really fun to make you forget for gambling.

gambling is only a game there is no addiction but all people are blind hoping to recover there lost but they losing more and more
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
My earnings are higher by doing other bitcoin earning method compare to the profits I earned in gambling is one reason why I stay away from gambling and focusing on my list of bitcoin earning method.

it's not simple as you said to stay away from gambling just because our main job are have higher earnings rather than gambling and focusing on them,
the problem are we have an access to do this gamble activity everyday and it's not an easy task to make us stay away from it.

well, it worked for him, but sadly, not for u. maybe because he has clearer mind, or simpler. think it simple way is a good thing.
if u find easily access to gamble is a bad thing, then u may understand why ppl ban it, and would want to move to a place where it's banned.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My solution to stay away from gambling site, especially sportbet sites, is thinking:"Without playing, I'm winning everyday."
That's just an opinion, but in my case, this startegy worked Smiley
legendary
You just have to think about something else, do not gamble for profits.
Just gamble sometimes when you bored for fun.
And the most important rule do not bet with high numbers.

Well, it's really hard to do gambling for profits, just for fun. i think every people here gambling for profits. I rarely meet people who bet just for fun, bet for fun is also using your money though.

And while doing gambling for fun, it's impossible for "some" people to not seek for the winnings to make their fun to the highest level. Then when one do profits while gambling for fun that's the start of taking much too much gambling.

Well, it's really hard to do gambling for profits, just for fun. i think every people here gambling for profits. I rarely meet people who bet just for fun, bet for fun is also using your money though.
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
The main thing to do is to tell yourself that gambling is bad.
Failing that I would if I was going to look for your many distractions.
Still the best solution for me is vacation with family and friends in far places. I think if you push your self to think that gambling is bad
There's a possible you will be crazy. and i always say this in my mind but not working to me and there's no effect..
Activity: 364
The main thing to do is to tell yourself that gambling is bad.
Failing that I would if I was going to look for your many distractions.
Find another interesting thing that can keep you away for gambling new think that attract you more Wink

yeah, diversions, if we have something new to put on our interest, then quitting gambling is easy, I think going out and finding new good peers who don't gamble is a good idea...

Yes, spending more time with friends or family members outside will really help to lose interest in gambling. Basically, until one forget about gambling should be online than it will be easy. So try to avoid using computer more, when your alone.

of course everything was on our minds will stay on our minds, no one tries to erase it here, it's not what they were up to.
hanging out with friends and family is to realize that the world has more things much worth doing than just sitting and gambling, more things much more valuable than money and worth spending the our time on.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Find another interesting thing that can keep you away for gambling new think that attract you more Wink

yeah, diversions, if we have something new to put on our interest, then quitting gambling is easy, I think going out and finding new good peers who don't gamble is a good idea...

Yes, spending more time with friends or family members outside will really help to lose interest in gambling. Basically, until one forget about gambling should be online than it will be easy. So try to avoid using computer more, when your alone.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i think the best way to stay away from gambling is to give it all up cold turkey. just walk away from all of it and never look back. it is the matter of control yourself, nothing else. it is easy after the first week.
Jump to: