Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 181. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
If someone really tired of gambling and thinking that is worst habit than he must do giveaway all of his coins to all active players and stop all his online activities for some time than he can give up this habit while stay touch with internet that is really hard to stop this easily.

Lol, You must be joking.
Never ever suggest any gambler to give away all his coins. This is not a right way to stay away from gambling. This will make you more poorer than what you have achieved with the gambling.
Just deviate your focus in some other entertainments then enter into a business to get back your losses.
Lol yea giving away a loser's coin will never solve addiction to gamble even it will make it worse.
Never agree to a suggestion like this, basically if someone had a very addicted play gamble online then the first move they should do are go offline for a couple months and do something make you busy every time you had a spare time .
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
This is quite impossible if you are addicted to it, go running is a great idea which I think am the first person to indicate this. Yeah you can pass 2-3 hours running ,after it you will be tired, you will come home and get some good sleep. I know this is easy to say but hard to put to practice, but give it a try at least.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
It's back to yourself nobody can help your problem because only you can control of yourself. Try with a little things like dont open gambling site or dont use your PC in a weeks "if you addicted play online gambling"

I'm thinking the same thing, its just what you self want.
If you do not wanna gamble, don't gamble, its your own choice.
Activity: 182
Pollak
Well I think everyone can gamble sometimes, its just that you not have to bet for money.
You just have to gamble for fun, and stop when you lost one time a day.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I think the best thing to stay away from gambling is not gamble at all, just do other things like hanging out with friends.

Sounds easy but hard to execute. That kind of advice is really hard to do by those gambling addicts especially if the one reached it's addiction to up to level 3 or more. It must performed by their concerned friends and family and not the gambler itself because they are blind to all suggestions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think you just have to prepare yourself for it.
I if you do not wanna gamble, you can do it.

If you think like that, you will not gamble, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 448
I think the best thing to stay away from gambling is not gamble at all, just do other things like hanging out with friends. Maybe you could play a game or something, but do not gamble if you gamble once, you will do it again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
If someone really tired of gambling and thinking that is worst habit than he must do giveaway all of his coins to all active players and stop all his online activities for some time than he can give up this habit while stay touch with internet that is really hard to stop this easily.

stay away from gambling doesn't mean "gift your money to other"  Grin if a player need to stop it's because he lost a lot of money and need to save some for the real life, just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

Lol, You must be joking.
Never ever suggest any gambler to give away all his coins. This is not a right way to stay away from gambling. This will make you more poorer than what you have achieved with the gambling.
Just deviate your focus in some other entertainments then enter into a business to get back your losses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Find another interesting thing that can keep you away for gambling new think that attract you more Wink

yeah, diversions, if we have something new to put on our interest, then quitting gambling is easy, I think going out and finding new good peers who don't gamble is a good idea...

Yes, spending more time with friends or family members outside will really help to lose interest in gambling. Basically, until one forget about gambling should be online than it will be easy. So try to avoid using computer more, when your alone.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Find another interesting thing that can keep you away for gambling new think that attract you more Wink

yeah, diversions, if we have something new to put on our interest, then quitting gambling is easy, I think going out and finding new good peers who don't gamble is a good idea...
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

The other interesting things should be outdoor activities than you can come out for this addiction faster but if you still have other activities in computer than your mind may still thinking about gambling only so find interesting activities to do outdoor.
Activity: 406
You just have to do other things, do not even go to this forum.
I think you just need to know that gambling is very wrong and many people get in problems.

I think you can still stay on this forum though. Because for people like me who need to earn money on this forum, it's hard to leave this forum and stay away from gambling. my advice is target your winning and don't be greedy.
Activity: 210
I think you just need to know that gambling is very wrong and many people get in problems.

What you are saying is absolutely correct, but everyone doesn't think the way you think, addicted people will find reasons to gamble as they cannot stay away from gambling and its not easy for anyone to keep them away from it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you don't have any money & no one want to lend you money, i'm sure you stay away from (or rather can't) gambling.
But, do another hobby (prefer positive hobby) will make you forget gambling & it worked well on me, but be careful, you could addicted in your new hobby.
Activity: 462
Activity: 546
Activity: 182
You should not go gambling at all, its very bad to do.
Just think about what you got and don't wanna lose at all.
I think that's the best option just gamble for fun if you really want to gamble.

The big gamblers who are addicted to gambling can never stay away from gambling, they will even sell their home for the sake of gambling as they can't live without gambling, gambling is like a drug, a worst addiction.
Activity: 238
That's just very unfortunate. But you know what, you've already identified as a problem and seems to me that this is already a good place to start.

Try to figure out first why you are doing it. And start analyzing things around it. Are you doing it for the money? Well then, are you actually earning money? Is there any other way to get money? Etc.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Jump to: