Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 198. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Gamble only what you can afford to lose. It's the best advice that I can give to you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I have a suggestion for people to avoid gambling:
You should go to out of station for a few days and then enjoy the natural beauty, get into friends and circle and such, you will yourself slowly loose interest in gambling.
TBH, I love the nature as much as I love the Bitcoin. If you can spend most of your free time with your family and friends, you can certainly lose interest in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Keep yourself occupied enough so that you don't even have to think about gambling and spending money. Just plan out your day before hand what you're going to spend your time on every hour. So let's say you got a 9-5 job. You get up in the morning, attend to your job. Go the the gym after work, have dinner after, spend the night with your spouse or family and go to bed, repeat.

Even for not gambling away purposes it's really effective to forget those you want to stay away.

After all all recommendations are quiet effective. Just give time to yourself to execute your staying away mission from gambling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If you have a wife give your wife the money for gambling so that you can't use it.
The partners what you is always the best choice to do, because they will control you. If you are single I suggest doing some sport so you can get a kick with it than gambling if doesn't work search for someone to help you.

lol, when i read the "if u are single" part i thought u was about to suggest getting a wife  Tongue u did mention search for someone but i think that's not the case.
think further, a wife who control u would be a nightmare for single man, though  Tongue
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
I have a suggestion for people to avoid gambling:
You should go to out of station for a few days and then enjoy the natural beauty, get into friends and circle and such, you will yourself slowly loose interest in gambling.
Activity: 420
If you have a wife give your wife the money for gambling so that you can't use it.
The partners what you is always the best choice to do, because they will control you. If you are single I suggest doing some sport so you can get a kick with it than gambling if doesn't work search for someone to help you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Everytime you feel the urge to gamble, simply think about your grandma naked.  Soon enough you will fear thinking of gambling, because you're a dirty, incestuous grandma naked thinker.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Keep yourself occupied enough so that you don't even have to think about gambling and spending money. Just plan out your day before hand what you're going to spend your time on every hour. So let's say you got a 9-5 job. You get up in the morning, attend to your job. Go the the gym after work, have dinner after, spend the night with your spouse or family and go to bed, repeat.
Activity: 420
it is really easy to be honest, when i feel that i might get addicted to bitcoin i just go read a book that i like and i usually forget about it very fast, thats what you should do

Well not all people for me reading book I won't stop I think playing game is more for me.
For people is not always that easy, some are so greedy to win there money back when they are losing and some want more to win when they are winning.
I think is just better to know how to control your greediness first.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Very simple: do not hold some money and do not ever think about spending it or visiting a gambling site. In that way you can avoid gambling and will not lose money in any way. Also another solution is that focus your attention on your work or whatever the hell you're doing and don't put time into gambling.

Mate if it was that easy I think every gambling site would have been closed long back itself.
You cannot avid gambling unless you take some strict decisions on yourself. To control ourselves not to gamble we need self discipline. With self discipline and self control we do not need to avoid gambling (because you can make profits in gambling with self control).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Very simple: do not hold some money and do not ever think about spending it or visiting a gambling site. In that way you can avoid gambling and will not lose money in any way. Also another solution is that focus your attention on your work or whatever the hell you're doing and don't put time into gambling.

You cant ask addicted people not to think about going to visiting gambling site because all the problem is in their mind, if they can manage their own mind to tell them not to going on gambling site I think they still can be helped, if they can't think straight I dont think they can be helped they must sure take some rehab. Because most people become addicted because of their habit so as I can say dont give them free time to think or to get into gambling site may be this will help them
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Meditation, yoga, quality time in the real world with loved ones, travel, reading, discipline
Not necessarily in the above order

It is good list for some one to spend the quality time to avoid online activities or gambling. First try to lean outdoor activities more so that you can reduce your time with computer than slowly you can come out of these online gambling.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Meditation, yoga, quality time in the real world with loved ones, travel, reading, discipline
Not necessarily in the above order
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it is really easy to be honest, when i feel that i might get addicted to bitcoin i just go read a book that i like and i usually forget about it very fast, thats what you should do
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Step 1: Goto steampowere[dot]com

2: download steam client

3: buy counter strike global offensive

4: download CSGO and DOTA2

5: play online and forget gambling forever Smiley

Special offer: even there u can earn by trading skins and stuff
This effective for me and some mens but how about the girls out there?
Playing this game is not compatible for girls? So i think candy crush or flappy birds is the best for girls to play it because its addictive like my wife..
Thats why my wife now not addicted on gambling.

Just hope you have healthy nervous system. Dota with all the noob ragers can really boil your blood  Grin I gave it up long ago, it's better to gamble.
Yeah its better to gamble im always play in league of legends here just now im playing while posting here and trying to stay away in any gambling site. but sometimes i thinking to try the new promo of fastdice with 5k satoshi bonus maybe  i will try mu luck later after finish playing LOL.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
It's really hard to stay away from gambling if you addict into it. Like me, i'm really hard to stay away from gambling. Even i promise to myself but still i come back into gambling. My advice is go hang out with your friend, it's works for me.
How long you've been gambling?
i have been gambling for ~3 year i find it easy to control myself, whenever there's urge to gamble i just go watch movies or play mobile games.

it's not the matter of time, it's change from ppl to ppl. there are even ppl get addict from really ridiculous things like thieving, destroying things, hurting themselves,... and can't esc for years, even whole lives.

Yes some people have habit of causing destruction when they get angry. And such a habitual person can face serious troubles if he gambles and looses, these are the people who take things too seriously.
Activity: 252
i have never been addicted to gambling and i believe that it might be hard to quit gambling at all, but in my opinion its better to play demo mode instead of real
Activity: 504
Only way to escape of gambling is to not have money at you.Bitcoin or fait money whatever you play with don't keep in your access for some period and you will begin to stay away of it.
thats not true, a lot of gamblers manage to quit their addiction, i think that the best way would be to just find other hobbies that would let you to not pay attention into gambling any money
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

Step 1: Goto steampowere[dot]com

2: download steam client

3: buy counter strike global offensive

4: download CSGO and DOTA2

5: play online and forget gambling forever Smiley

Special offer: even there u can earn by trading skins and stuff
This effective for me and some mens but how about the girls out there?
Playing this game is not compatible for girls? So i think candy crush or flappy birds is the best for girls to play it because its addictive like my wife..
Thats why my wife now not addicted on gambling.

Just hope you have healthy nervous system. Dota with all the noob ragers can really boil your blood  Grin I gave it up long ago, it's better to gamble.
Jump to: