Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop being lazy??? - page 4. (Read 2980 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
UNDERSTAND that u need to move and do smth! go to sport, find new active friends! stop worrying about yourself too much! try to live your life fully!) Wink Smiley Wink
Activity: 15
November 01, 2018, 04:52:25 AM
Exercise is the simplest way to overcome laziness. Most of the time we feel lazy to find a way to accomplish a task that seems too difficult. Sometimes, if you feel so tired of feeling lazy and dreamy, you should start exercising. If you can overcome physical laziness, your mind will naturally follow. Exercise will help you overcome the barrier inertia and help you be more ready in every effort
Activity: 14
November 01, 2018, 03:02:18 AM
The surrounding environment has a big impact on how you feel. Cleaning your home and organizing things neatly, you will naturally feel more dynamic. Laziness is often your own effort to evade difficult or unpleasant tasks. But once you start solving them, the difficulty starts to decrease and you also feel less stressed.
Activity: 3
November 01, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
How to stop being lazy: 6 important behaviors :

1. Whenever you say “should” — “Yeah, I really should do X” or “They should just do Y” — you have already lost.
2. Guilt is not a productive emotion.
3. Quick wins produce massive momentum for behavioral change. (Hint: This is why financial books that begin with “create a budget” are almost never effective. This is a massively important and frequently missed point.)
4. Automation is more powerful than almost anyone can imagine.
5. Simply “trying harder” will almost never work, yet most Americans follow this policy repeatedly for their entire lives.
6. Tactics are not enough. Most of us have crippling barriers and invisible scripts that “screen” out even the most sophisticated tactics. (For example, I could give you the best tips on earning more ever created, but if you don’t believe you deserve money, nothing matters — you will not even process the tips.)

Hope it might help Cheesy
Activity: 16
November 01, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
Often, we become lazy because work seems too difficult. By relaxing and doing the things we like, we will feel satisfied. Then, we are willing to take on the harder work and achieve greater things. By relaxing and enjoying ourselves, your mind will be encouraged to think. The mind isn't afraid of being overloaded knowing that it won't be forced to do something if it does not want to.
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
I'm struggling with laziness as well. I've fight off a very strong urge to stay in bed everyday. Sometimes I fail but mostly I manage albeit not efficiently. You said you don't have job, or money. You're going through a rough patch. The laziness could be a side-effect of depression.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
November 01, 2018, 12:25:14 AM
Move out of the family house, get a place of your own if you're old enough. Bills will make you work hard. Look at your best mate, see him working or studying? now think of yourself in 5 years, yes you will have very little to talk to him about. Your jokes will not be funny, and people will only smile in your face. Still want to sleep? hmmmmm
Activity: 33
October 31, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
Laziness is the most terrifying quality that annoys me in people. I do not understand how one can be passive and not get any buzz from activity.
Activity: 27
October 31, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
Habit is produced 21 days. I believe that if during this period you make an effort, then you can accustom yourself to work or useful skills.
Activity: 48
October 20, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
for me i stopped being lazy by making a list i want to do and do it everytime i feel like my life is kinda boring and then think about being spontaneous.
Activity: 37
October 20, 2018, 08:10:46 PM
I learned how to stop being lazy when I realized I got bills to pay, food to cook, clothes and house to clean and so on. Being an adult with some major responsibilities'll get you out of being lazy real fast. A lot of it comes with being mature and getting older.
Activity: 10
October 20, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Start sporting, maybe only 30-60 mins a day.
It will give you energy
Activity: 57
October 20, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Think of yourself.How are you gonna eat and live? Create goals and achieve them.Be motivated.
Activity: 129
October 20, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
Stop negativity. Wink
Activity: 134
October 20, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come

Think of the future of your kids. Wink
Activity: 12
October 20, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
To stop being lazy, you will need to know what you want in life first. For me, that's the hard part. What if you just want to chill and play games all day? If that's the case you will need to have a mental attitude that would prevent you from thinking of bein to relaxed. Think of your needs. Do you have enough money for your needs? If not then do something productive and profitable. If you do have money, will it last for the rest of your life? Being too comfortable causes laziness. Get out of your comfort zone and start being productve for you and for the people around you.
Activity: 101
October 19, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Just keep moving!  Cool
Activity: 82
October 19, 2018, 03:42:18 AM
"Just do it." "Keep moving forward."

Those are the words I think about whenever I feel lazy. Taking one step is already winning the battle.
Activity: 78
October 18, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
Start making schedule, and meet that schedule. Little by little you will improve your laziness.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
Traveling is the most powerful medicine for me from laziness. But sometimes it is too lazy to travel.
Laziness - this is natural, it is the body's reaction to stress. It does not need to fight, it must be understood and respected!
Pages:
Jump to: