Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop being lazy??? - page 6. (Read 2980 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
I recommend by making a schedule of daily activities and in Cyprus the time may be a little reduce our level of laziness ..
Activity: 89
September 14, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
Laziness is a disease and it can be cured. If you are lazy you can go and learn from ants and see how they work. If you don't cure you laziness on time it will lead you into stealing eventually. Be hardworking and see how you can get money.
Activity: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
To be not lazy, you need to love life, have a purpose in life and go to it despite not starting
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come

Keep doing things that your interested so that you will not get bored that leads to laziness. Set a goals in your life to keep you moving and always trying to complete your goals. Best of all find a job so that you start earnings that's sometimes motivates people to keep moving.
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come

In order for you not to be lazy again, you must have a clear Goal.
for example: you want to buy a car in 2 years, if you can not buy you will run in the middle of town wearing Skirt and do not forget to tell people about your Goal. if you do it you will not be lazy again and will try seriously and seriously work to reach your Goal.

That's true. work hard. try and try one day you can fly.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
Force yourself to do something. We cannot live without money and that is reality. Money is not everything but everything needs money. Money does not come from heaven to lazy people. Money must be generated by hard work not by being lazy.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 01:00:07 AM
Make your daily timetable and you must always do compliance it.
Activity: 76
September 14, 2018, 12:31:16 AM
looking for diligent friends who can also help and motivate us to be passionate
Activity: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
Start with one small change, like getting up 15 minutes earlier and go for a small walk or another activity you have been wanting to try. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Then add one more thing slowly. It's hard to change something like this all at once. GOOD LUCK! Smiley
I agree with you, we can not change the great thing sekaligur, we must start from small things, such as waking early, or put objects in its place, it will make them reluctant to be personally disciplined slowly going to change their life patterns.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 10:57:13 PM
Work on something that makes you feel fulfilled would really help you be motivated. Sometimes, laziness is the effect of not doing what we likes to do like doing our passion.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 10:47:10 PM
Setting up a target or an ambition for the future is the only way I know so you will work towards it
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 08:00:13 PM
the major remedy to laziness is determination and hardwork. be determined and work hard.
Activity: 17
September 13, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
Start with one small change, like getting up 15 minutes earlier and go for a small walk or another activity you have been wanting to try. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Then add one more thing slowly. It's hard to change something like this all at once. GOOD LUCK! Smiley
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
Do not masturbate, do not drink, do not smoke for 1-3 months.  Laziness will remove your hand!
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
What do we get if we just laz around? I think the fat stack will increase in your body, it will kill you slowly. So, move from now on, stop being lazy.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 01:42:01 AM
Exercise in the morning so that you won't feel lazy every morning. This will make your body alive and helps the proper circulation of your blood all over your body.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
By focusing on your goals and the will to achieve it
Activity: 87
August 01, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
For not being Lazy, you have to begin to manage your time correctly and to invest where you will be able to control what you are doing.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Ohhhh, I am so lazy too!

I'm having some success with "Getting Things Done", basically organize all your tasks, do small stuff immediately.

Also the 5 second rule is sometimes good, do things quick before your brain realizes what you're doing and has a chance to be lazy and come up with excuses!

Activity: 55
August 01, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
You have to have a clear goal in the future, try to achieve that goal you have motivation to work.
Pages:
Jump to: