Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop being lazy??? - page 5. (Read 2980 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
I know that I am a lazy person but one thing that motivates me is my mother. I just want to give her a happy life so I am doing my best not to be lazy so I can keep up my promise to her.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
To stop being lazy, you should simply get up and get things done.

1. I usually start the day by making my bed, in that way I have one thing accomplished.
2. Then I exercise. Find a workout that you love. I like to jump rope. It works for me.
3. I also drink vitamins and a lot of water.
4. Find a career that you love. Something that makes you want to get up in the morning.
5. On weekends, I take Spanish Lessons.

I used to be lazy too. Before, I always feel tired and I don't like doing anything. You just have to stop that bad habit. Get up and get going  Cool Good luck!
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come
Same! I think we need an inspiration to get away this lazy type because being lazy is the biggest enemy of your self and also true that life is so short so that's why we need to make job and earn money.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
Laziness is a very bad thing.To stay away from laziness,we have to be in the daily work. Laziness is harmful for health.Laziness destroys our brain.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
If you have no motivation in life, maybe you need to find an inspiration. It can be a special person, or if not a dream vacation, gadget, car or house etc. Any goal that will keep you going. If you have no reason to live, your life will not move forward. Find your interests, maybe then you will be inclined to work.
Activity: 113
October 18, 2018, 12:40:35 AM
Exercise.
Stretching

Avoid coffee or any red bull energy drinks. That's terrible for your body.
Activity: 42
October 17, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
make a list of what you have to do and follow it. it's that simple
Activity: 12
October 17, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
You stop being lazy by planning what you do in a day and writing them down. If you write them down, you will be compelled to follow it and have it done.
You are right, the cause of lazy is no stable job, lovelorn, failed in the job. If we fix it just write down what we want to do. and step by step. good luck
Activity: 35
October 17, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
Invest into 333eth and stay lazy, they will give you enough money))
copper member
Activity: 21
October 17, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
hahah lets admit it, everyone is lazy Smiley
when I admitted that, I tried to find different ways of getting passive income and I found 333eth! And this project is for lazy people - invest and do nothing but get money Smiley perfect
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 17, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
This is a classic problem. I understand you very well. I myself suffer with this problem. But the solution is only one, to stop being lazy. Train yourself to be more active.
Activity: 1
September 15, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
How to stop being lazy is to look for a motivation for work and get up literaly and get to being busy doing something you like and is worth while
Activity: 24
September 15, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
every person must have a lazy nature of it then trying to force yourself to do your work activities and live with sincerity, lazy nature will not approach you if you deal with it with diligence and sincerity
Activity: 19
September 14, 2018, 11:39:34 PM
get wife
Activity: 148
September 14, 2018, 11:03:09 PM
yh does true . Am one hell lazy person lol. I do love to plan on something however i do feel very lazy to accomplish them. Laziness almost ruined me when i was in high school. To be a successful student, laziness must be out and i was hell lazy even to study my books until i put up the zeal to overcome them before i became better in school. I have already over come it by trying to reprogram myself
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Drink coffee and a lot of water.
Activity: 35
September 14, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
Lazy is a mindset.  You body isn't lazy, your mind is, and is telling your body to sit and relax.  Find something that stimulates your mind, and then your body will follow.  You will be surprised what happens when you find something that really interests you!  Good luck!
Activity: 36
September 14, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
You can find something you like to do and sometimes that makes people to stop being lazy
Activity: 33
September 14, 2018, 12:15:15 PM
Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come

You need to find your passion and immerse yourself into it.  Your bored because you have not found your passion. make your new passion finding your passion.  It's all in your head.  You just need to get momentum. 
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
The biggest reason for being lazy is that you have not found anything you have done with pleasure so far. First find out what you like and start doing them.
Pages:
Jump to: