Pages:
Author

Topic: How to study well English grammar? - page 2. (Read 17272 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 2
March 30, 2021, 10:54:31 AM
Find a person who is also interested to study english grammar. I think the best way of learning english grammar is to practice with someone regularly. Thats how you enrich your grammar skill.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 30, 2021, 05:23:34 AM
The best thing when you learn a language is language schools. There you will have motivation and an environment in which you can learn and understand everything the fastest.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
March 29, 2021, 08:04:44 AM
Probably the best way is to find a teacher who will speak and write for you. There are loads of people doing this kind of teaching in different countries all around the world. If you can get together with a bunch of others who want to learn like you do, together you might be able to pay this teacher enough to teach you well.

For example. If the teacher want to earn $2,000 a month, 20 students would be paying $100 a month each. This might sound expensive, but a teacher who teaches speaking and writing is worth it.

Cool
Activity: 1932
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2021, 11:49:26 PM
How to study well English grammar?
My advice is to learn English grammar through books. You should read children's books and English books. If not, then you should buy bilingual funny books to read both entertainment and remember the grammar structure used inside. From there, learn, take notes to apply when needed.
And, what is your advice?
I Studied my English Grammar in School though  i don't need to Push more because as long as i can understand english and can speak even not perfect pronunciation .
By doing loads of exercises, otherwise you're not going to actually understand the grammar.
at least this is not physical exercise ?  Grin
For me the best way is to have a quick look on the rules and uses then reading, reading helps to deliver the rule quickly and then its easy to use the grammer in your english
Wha is rules? is there anything ? lol it is a legit question and advice not a competition or anything.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
March 28, 2021, 11:15:24 PM
Grammar learning can be divided into two parts: familiar with grammar rules and master the meaning of grammar rules.
Familiarity with grammatical rules can be accomplished by studying grammar books. For example, you should know basic grammatical concepts such as participles, gerunds, infinitives, subjunctives, attributive clauses, adverbial clauses, perfect tense, etc., and be able to analyze some common grammatical phenomena.In addition to grammar rules, it is more important to grasp the meaning of grammar in a specific context. This process can be completed by reading. The grammatical points can be reproduced continuously in reading, and reading provides a very specific context, so that it can be understood and applied.
Activity: 32
March 28, 2021, 10:45:12 PM
Read all kinds of materials extensively (learning to read e-books with the help of electronic dictionaries can greatly improve the efficiency of word search). ...
Listen to English radio and watch English TV programs. ...
Do more grammar exercises. ...
Practice writing every day, practice and master grammar rules through writing.
Activity: 95
Hi =) iam just a friendly dude
March 28, 2021, 03:55:13 PM
i have the same problem. i learned english in school for some years, was very bad and restart learning english while playing online games. i mean in total i can commucate with other people, a nativespeaker and non. But i would fail every test for grammer and right spelling.  the biggest problem is the direkct translation from your own language into english. It helps , watching series in OT on Netflix , to get use to the terms of the language
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
MRKVPS Hosting Services - www.mrkvps.store
March 28, 2021, 10:13:44 AM
What personally worked best for me is to open Spotify, play a song and while it's playing, see the Lyrics and try to sing it out loud. Eventually the pronunciation will stick to you and without realizing you'll start speaking and writing better English. Hope it helps.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 09, 2020, 01:36:31 AM
reading books, going to the course and watching English Films.
second this. Watching movies is definitely one of the best way to master the informal English. Sometimes textbook language can be too formal and rigid.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 03:20:37 PM
How to study well English grammar?
My advice is to learn English grammar through books. You should read children's books and English books. If not, then you should buy bilingual funny books to read both entertainment and remember the grammar structure used inside. From there, learn, take notes to apply when needed.
And, what is your advice?
Yes I agree with you second option, if you read a bilingual funny book then your interest will build up, never will get bored, And also soon you will learn
Activity: 15
February 12, 2020, 06:24:48 AM
For me the best way is to have a quick look on the rules and uses then reading, reading helps to deliver the rule quickly and then its easy to use the grammer in your english
Activity: 1988
Merit: 527
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
February 12, 2020, 03:24:18 AM
Lately I've been seeing Grammarly being promoted while wathing YouTube videos. You might want to check it out, it's a pretty reputable product.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
February 12, 2020, 12:56:34 AM
As they say action speaks louder than words, I agree in a sense that what worked for me, watching movies in English helps a lot more than any English grammar book because when you watch a movie in thay language, you automatically mentally form an action for every word of that language and how it's spoken and you just get better at it. Although the basics of English grammar can be learnt. That's how we all learnt our mother tongues when we saw our parents saying it and we didn't have to study a grammar book in our childhood to learn it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 11, 2020, 11:37:06 PM
I learned the English language from watching youtube videos as funny as this may sound it works.
And practice with my worker buddies.

In addition to practicing together with your work friends, you would like to develop more reading habits  there's no alternative to learning as you read  you'll see different books and check out to work out English grammar. What you learn from the teacher will click and check out again and again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 11, 2020, 03:17:47 PM
I learned the English language from watching youtube videos as funny as this may sound it works.

I don't think that it is easy to learn english by watching videos.
Most likely you are going to learn them wrong. There are a lot of people who do not use correct syntax and grammar in Youtube. Learning with native speakers is a good idea though.
Activity: 125
Merit: 7
February 11, 2020, 02:10:02 PM
Activity: 11
February 11, 2020, 01:41:02 PM
To study English grammar you have to cultivate the habit of reading, you have to read a lot because the more you read the more you understand English.
You have to understand how to make use of figures of speech: like personification, simile metaphor and so on.
You can also have a tutorial teacher because no man is an island of knowledge.
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
February 10, 2020, 05:06:50 PM
For me it's always a complex learning.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 10, 2020, 07:16:38 AM
the learning process is not that hard but to be good at it you need practice.
practice makes you perfect, you need to put yourself in many situations and make sure that you are thinking in English before you talk not thinking in your mother tongue language and then translating it as you speak
your thoughts must be in English, as you do that you will perfect it
Activity: 3
February 10, 2020, 05:57:48 AM
In order to study well in English Grammar you need to use Grammarly tool online to check on errors where you are lacking.
Pages:
Jump to: