Pages:
Author

Topic: How to study well English grammar? - page 7. (Read 17279 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
In my spare time, I teach English as a Second Language. So, you can actually take my advice as a solid one. Grin (This is me blowing my own trumpet) Anyway, for a start, one must determine which level they are at. For beginners and those with little knowledge of English, I suggest that the best way to start is to get a good teacher. A structured way of learning is the best for building a solid foundation in any language. From there, so many other things can be introduced. Movies (first with, then without subtitles), building new friendships with native speakers, ESL games online, etc. All these can come in very handy.
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 02:05:42 AM
I think book is better option for learn english
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
Watch netflix or hollywood movies  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
How to study well English grammar?
My advice is to learn English grammar through books. You should read children's books and English books. If not, then you should buy bilingual funny books to read both entertainment and remember the grammar structure used inside. From there, learn, take notes to apply when needed.
And, what is your advice?
please read this,
To understand the grammar of the English language, books will not help you. To do this, you need a good teacher who can explain everything.
Activity: 16
August 15, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
I think the best way is using English wherever, whenever you can. Leaving a message into forum, chatting with your friends, reading somebook. It's all good to you. When you are not sure that is correct, check it again. Gradually, you will improve it while you dont recognize.
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
How to study well English grammar?
My advice is to learn English grammar through books. You should read children's books and English books. If not, then you should buy bilingual funny books to read both entertainment and remember the grammar structure used inside. From there, learn, take notes to apply when needed.
And, what is your advice?
you can study well English grammar by your own,  doing self study, reading English books and watch English movies, then when there's some words that you're not familiar just consult some people who knows it and can explain it but if there's no people can explain it well, go find Webster or search it .
Activity: 46
August 15, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
In able to become good in english language,  always read. Make it your hobby. Always read books, articles, subtitles on the movies you're watching and also watch american movies, talk and speak in english. Familiarize your ear with it and that's it.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 01:53:48 AM
Read. A lot. Read like crazy. There are a tonne of reading materials. Read essays, keep a notebook, and copy key phrases or things you like. Do this every day. For speaking, find sentence drills, or make them. Just drill sentences you find in books. Read a lot of fiction with a high content of dialogue. Modern plays are also really good for this. Find scripts of your favourite TV shows and read through them and say phrases OUT LOUD, because spoken words are muscle memory. To speak confidently, aim to master getting angry. Using a foreign language under pressure is really hard. Listen to podcasts on half speed, repeat phrases when you feel like it. This will help rapid speech, chunking of information, and idiomatic expressions.
Activity: 156
August 15, 2018, 01:28:36 AM
You can learn English through a smartphone and memorize vocabulary in the dictionary
Activity: 58
August 14, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
This will work if you have a teacher supervisor and direct it out. try to talk with other people in English. This will help you to more quickly than just learned through books.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
I think you try to study English private and read the some book and then practice every day,
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
One of the fastest ways to learn English is by making English activities as a habit. Make a day where on that day oblige you to use English in communicating.
Activity: 69
August 11, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
first student have to learn rules in Grammar, phone that we need a clever teacher. after getting basic knowledge about grammar student has to practice by himself. for that reading literature books, listening English news, listening commentaries in  sports are several best practices for getting familiar with English grammar.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
I am now trying to read some white papers in English without using translation software. Although this has some difficulties for people in non-English speaking countries, I must stick to it.
Activity: 6
August 11, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
Firstly, you should focus on improving your spoken English because you retain what you speak. So, speak a little English everyday and try to overcome your hesitation. Do not be afraid to make mistakes. You’d surely make some but make it and correct it. It is fine even if you know only 10 words in English because the plan is to become fluent and efficient in it. I used this online course https://linguatrip.com/en/pronunciation/ for this purpose

You' ll be amazed at how quickly your language skills will improve.

Then work on your pronunciation, a clear pronunciation is essential if you really want to improve your level of English. Listen closely to how others pronounce certain words and sounds and do your best to copy them.

The next step should be towards expanding your vocabulary. The wider your vocabulary and the more English phrases you learn, the easier speaking English will become. Learn a new word or phrase everyday and try to use it in a sentence the other day.

I hope this would help. Smiley
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 03:53:40 PM
buy English books look for English tutorials inside the YouTube also you might download app that coaching about English grammars.
August 08, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
it's extra easy and efective to analyze English from track and film, however nevertheless need trainer help to understand the basic
agree with you
it's best to watch movies/videos and etc with subtitles and learn, at the same time improve the pronunciation
August 08, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
To study extra books with grammar
August 08, 2018, 01:12:44 PM
If you have money, I think it will be more effective if you study directly with a native speaker who is a graduate of English literature. why are native speakers? because all I can learn pronunciation
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Well I think you need a good teacher for this
Pages:
Jump to: