Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 2. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2019, 07:50:21 PM
Red market was excessively hard to hande when you don't have the inspirations to deal with your trading. That is the thing that we have to do so as to pick up certainty with our advantage so as to control our feelings uniquely on essential occasions. What I am centered of was the consistency around holding which keeps us from being alarm, so as to get by until red market will be finished.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
July 20, 2019, 07:13:14 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

What I do best to trade during bears as scalping. This may be very risky but if you are good at monitoring market changes contributed by news media on partnerships and several announcements, you can be able to spot 5 per entry scalping opportunity
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 09:16:11 AM
if my advice is better survive and wait for the market to stabilize and recover, if I myself when the market is red the right time to buy coins that have high potential and provide big profits but we must be very patient because crypto iyu prices are very fluctuating, the point is we must look safe and avoid losses
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
July 20, 2019, 08:55:54 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

I agree that there's always a risk in everything and you should be extremely careful/smart if you're looking into trading during the bear market. Though as per your question, there are still other ways to earn at a red market. Some people look into gambling but that's too much YOLO I think. This new offering which is like an evolved version of an IEO selects 500 winners to buy a certain coin on a 50% discounted price and if you were not able to be picked on that 500, you will be rolled on to the next event until you win. That right there is lesser risky but at the same time, you have to be patient until your entry win.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 19, 2019, 09:13:24 PM
All coins are at risk and when our red condition should be clever to determine a good coin. I see that the market conditions are red is natural. So I can utilize it to buy back the coins that have the potential. To get safe coins and then be able to make a profit. I prefer to buy BTC and ETH.
to buy is indeed a red market condition and a good downward trend. but for trade I think it will be difficult because not many people want to sell their assets when they go down, except those who might just panic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 19, 2019, 09:02:26 PM

All coins are at risk and when our red condition should be clever to determine a good coin. I see that the market conditions are red is natural. So I can utilize it to buy back the coins that have the potential. To get safe coins and then be able to make a profit. I prefer to buy BTC and ETH.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 19, 2019, 06:59:33 PM
If the market is in bearish trend it would be better to refrain yourself from doing any trades (unless you have skills to take advantage the situation to gain profit even the market is down).

Downtrend is a chance to accumulate coins and hold to those who already had enough.

Its better to wait for recovery before you trade to avoid losing any losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 19, 2019, 06:28:42 PM
Correct always assume have risk in trading safety is depend on how traders can handle or minimize their investment avoid loses or risk. By the way traders take their own risk every time choose to pick coins in day to day trading job. Even in the bear market or not traders can earn profits by take risk, I believe without risk no earnings.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 19, 2019, 08:00:33 AM
it is not possible to trade in red market if you are a regular trader like me. if you have good skills and have full time to follow the charts etc, maybe it is possible. but i prefer to just buy and hold at the moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 18, 2019, 05:43:08 PM
You can still make gains in trading during red market because not all coins are down, strong coins sometimes go up even in the bearish days. But if you find nothing profitable during bearish market, it is better to find coins that have the potential to go up when the downtrend is over. Bearish market give us the opportunity to buy coins with cheaper or affordable prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 18, 2019, 01:55:29 PM
It will not be possible to trade with profit, since coins only fall and very rarely have a gain, I advise buying coins and waiting for a large increase in the rate of altcoins.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
July 18, 2019, 01:33:55 PM
It is safer to use a fraction of your total  trading fund to buy gradually in a continual downtrend. Inexperienced traders usually throw in all they have in  bear markets when they hear "buy the dip". This is a big mistake that should be avoided.
Activity: 574
July 16, 2019, 02:25:52 AM
Dollar cost average is good make sure you ladder your buy in,  don't buy at once and don't put all eggs in one basket,  don't wait for x5- x10 since its bear season
on a bad market, the most difficult is finding coins that have fast trading characters. if there is still that on the market, we can still call market conditions good.
putting in a lot of assets might be better for long-term investments. but for trading I prefer to focus on one asset and always change assets every day. I always save capital in USDT.
In my opinion, it is not recommended to trade. Only trade in one altcoin, because if one of the altcoins decreases, of course you have to sell or hold it back until it rises again. And if you trade in many altcoins, of course that is very good in my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
July 15, 2019, 02:36:30 PM
Dollar cost average is good make sure you ladder your buy in,  don't buy at once and don't put all eggs in one basket,  don't wait for x5- x10 since its bear season
on a bad market, the most difficult is finding coins that have fast trading characters. if there is still that on the market, we can still call market conditions good.
putting in a lot of assets might be better for long-term investments. but for trading I prefer to focus on one asset and always change assets every day. I always save capital in USDT.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
July 15, 2019, 12:50:39 AM
in market conditions like this I would choose not to trade but buy some assets that have the potential to grow fast because prices are getting cheaper. I trade only on good market conditions, if the market does not support trade, I better just invest.
Activity: 658
July 14, 2019, 07:29:19 PM
I also thinking if we invest on top coins its will be a lot safer especially the top ten coins on cmc. Because the price will surely climb up if there was a downfall. Also it is a good strategy to earn profit if we invest during red market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 28, 2019, 03:41:16 PM
A newbie should use the bear market time for self-education. Trading when alts are red can bring him to the biggest lost. Learn more about the methods of earning when cryptocurrencies are down and start with small sums.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 27, 2019, 03:12:02 PM
In order to trade in a falling market, you need to have certain knowledge and experience. If you are not well versed in the issue, then it is better not to do it. It is worth considering that margin trading can bring you big losses.

Margin trade is like gambling and the less your percentage of risk the better for you. I have been involved in this margin trade when i was trading forex and you have to focus much on how to reduce risk if you desire to stay long in this market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
June 27, 2019, 01:58:42 PM
In order to trade in a falling market, you need to have certain knowledge and experience. If you are not well versed in the issue, then it is better not to do it. It is worth considering that margin trading can bring you big losses.

Nevertheless, the majority of traders choose margin trading, and one of the proofs of the prospects of this activity is that most consider margin trading as the main source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 27, 2019, 09:46:03 AM

Absolutely, there is no safe place to trade or invest in crypto. Even though you choose to hold, we don't know what will happen in the future.

In a declining market situation we have to be extra extra at work, in other words we must be able to do more careful research and also choose coins that will be traded.

When prices are negative, it is best to make investments for the future. In fact, before we start crypto trading, we start by accepting that risk, and accepting the risk should not cause such problems.

But now the market conditions have changed to a bullish trend from bearish yesterday. Yes, I know that before starting trading must accept all the consequences of the risks faced, but the OP asks for advice to minimize the higher risks.

Now BTC is undergoing a correction, I think it's better to wait at the closest support point, which is the area of $ 11800 to buy BTTC again. I do not recommend buying altcoins when the price of bitcoin is fluctuating like this.
Pages:
Jump to: