Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 4. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 25, 2019, 06:04:45 AM
In red crypto conditions, it's better to keep playing safe. And buy coins that have large volumes like the top 10 coins. The simple concept of making a profit is buying when the price falls and sells it when the crypto market rises.
If indeed we have been trapped in a declining market condition, indeed the good thing is to keep hold and if we still have funds, we will recover to be able to get profits later. no need to risk by investing in unclear tokens or coins
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 04:27:54 AM
In red market , it's difficult to make money  ,I think you should not avoid entering the market while the market is red because if you are not careful , you can lose your money .
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 28, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

Very simple if you are holding the coins like bitcoins which you have purchased in high price then, you can just watch the market and just sell the coins you are holding and then when market goes down buy back according to your profit percentage. So this way you can lower your purchase price of bitcoins by getting profit and the purchased bitcoins volume will go up so this way your bitcoin volume will go up and the price will go down.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 28, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
When the red market price is a good time to buy coins. And if you are a coin holder in a red market condition not to sell coins. Take advantage of the current market conditions to invest, at the end of this year I am sure if there will be an upward movement. So we can sell at the end of the year.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 27, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
In red crypto conditions, it's better to keep playing safe. And buy coins that have large volumes like the top 10 coins. The simple concept of making a profit is buying when the price falls and sells it when the crypto market rises.
It never change, that's the concept in order to have success in crypto.
Trading in red market is still profitable but you'll need to have a better plan and a little luck.
If you do not have the skills, better relax and hold because good days are about to come for those who wait, I mean patiently wait.
Activity: 588
December 27, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
December 27, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
for me when the market deteriorates the step is to buy a top coin that has a stable trading volume movement so we can take advantage of price fluctuations by playing safely but can benefit even though it is small, if you want to get a big profit you must choose a long-term investment
I agree with this, if you want short term profits then you need to lower your expectations about the money that you are going to get especially since right now it is very risky to invest in the coins that have very low market caps, that means that you will need to invest in the coins that are the most recognized among the community and if you want to earn big profits with them then you need to invest for the long term.
In my opinion, the only correct strategy for today is long-term investments. Although some traders manage to make a profit, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, no one will tell us their strategies.
Investing for the long term is without a doubt profitable but if there is something the bear market has showed us is that people are not really interested in those kind of profits and they are only interested in the profits they can get now, so even if they know that long term investing is better for them at the same time they are not capable of performing that strategy.

Long term investing requires strong patience,knowledge and sitting tight during crazy market movements. Investing to small companies and cryptocurrencies are different than trading in ultra volatile markets. I also dont doubt about  it is good management holding portfolio in green before it get melted and cutting losses after psychological stop level.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
for me when the market deteriorates the step is to buy a top coin that has a stable trading volume movement so we can take advantage of price fluctuations by playing safely but can benefit even though it is small, if you want to get a big profit you must choose a long-term investment
I agree with this, if you want short term profits then you need to lower your expectations about the money that you are going to get especially since right now it is very risky to invest in the coins that have very low market caps, that means that you will need to invest in the coins that are the most recognized among the community and if you want to earn big profits with them then you need to invest for the long term.
In my opinion, the only correct strategy for today is long-term investments. Although some traders manage to make a profit, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, no one will tell us their strategies.
Investing for the long term is without a doubt profitable but if there is something the bear market has showed us is that people are not really interested in those kind of profits and they are only interested in the profits they can get now, so even if they know that long term investing is better for them at the same time they are not capable of performing that strategy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Which are they? Are you trying to hint to the day trading option? It can work well but the trader must be an experienced guy, who knows the market very well. The newbie can lose everything as I suppose.
I agree. Daily trading is not good for a beginner. it will require the ability to read the market and the character of the coin, it cannot be done by anyone without skills. especially when done with red market conditions, it will be very difficult.
It seems to me that even experienced users of cryptocurrencies with the red indicator of the market act almost equally, keeping their coins in portfolios, because this is the only way not to lose what you have invested.
Activity: 896
December 27, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Which are they? Are you trying to hint to the day trading option? It can work well but the trader must be an experienced guy, who knows the market very well. The newbie can lose everything as I suppose.
I agree. Daily trading is not good for a beginner. it will require the ability to read the market and the character of the coin, it cannot be done by anyone without skills. especially when done with red market conditions, it will be very difficult.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 27, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
I think you must be careful because these days are very dangerous for trading, I'm not trading if bitcoin is dropping or can drop. I don't want lose more money so I must be more careful.
here are a lot of trading options you can choose to trade or you can learn who has succeeded beforehand to start trading, I wish you the most successful trading possible.

Activity: 420
December 27, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
Red market trading is very difficult, usually a transaction completed within half an hour. Such a transaction does not guarantee that you make money. A good trader is needed to be profitable. But if you encounter a sudden drop in the market, you may go bankrupt.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 25, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

In bear market first you must be more careful than other times because we can lose money fastly in few days. When everything dump, I wait for finishing this drop and when they start to rise back, I invest to them, get %5-10 profit and sell.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 25, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
if I better stop and hold some alt that can develop in the future. because trading in a situation like this is prone to losses so it is better to wait to be stable again
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Very nice article about trading on red market)

"Why do you like losing your money?"

https://crypto-hunter.info/en/pochemu-vam-nravitsja-terjat-svoi-dengi/
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
I myself chose to stop trading and chose to keep my money for a little longer than I had to stay up on the red market. if the market still has a large volume, I think we can make it more difficult to trade, but if the conditions are like yesterday, I better stop trading, because the market moves very long.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 25, 2018, 04:12:18 AM
If you don't have any experience it is a very bad idea to trade in this bearish market due to the fluctuations we are facing now, it is also very risky if we don't have proper experience so instead of trading in this bearish mode it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
fluctuations are not a problem if we make a pair with USDT because this coin does not experience a large decline and does not follow market conditions in general. I agree that experience is very important, but in the current situation it can still be endeavored to continue to gain profits even though not as much as usual.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 25, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

There is such a thing as day trading, which now shows itself and gives, if not the maximum, then the expected profit.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 25, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
I think, it is very difficult to trade in the current market conditions, we must be able to read the market well and be able to find opportunities to be able to get profit
Activity: 434
December 24, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
unfortunately, the current cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, as it is not clear when to buy and sell. For example, my tokens from the binance have not increased in price recently.
Pages:
Jump to: