Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 9. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
Yes its true that this period of time is a good opportunity of the trader because the marker are in red.But not all coins are in red,some are in green too.In trading you must be an observer and be smart also you have to gain good profit on it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 01, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
Trading during bearish market should be conservative,  you shouldn't take any big risk and most of your fund should be invested long term since it will take some time for market to recover and reversal in the trend of the market!
bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have good fundamental in next several year, i am agree why we should trade for long term in cryptocurrency marekt.trading in short term maybe just for expert that have good skill in technical analisys, for beginners it didnt recommended at all.
Even the expert make losses in this current market because trading in red market required alot of time and every time count because the market can make slightly pump in price at any given time but i prefer trading per days in the time of red market i.e watching the market closely buy when the market dump and sell when the market gain some pump in price because spending much time on trading is not advisable when the market is full of red.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 01, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
It is hard for me in many reasons because trading like this takes a lot of time and demand to be very patient
No doubt. Patience is one of the main features of successful traders. But today is not bad time to make some purchases with averaging goals. And for simple holder it's a real opportunity to make to closer break even.
With how the market moves I agree with your statement that opportunities for short term goals can be done with small aimed of earnings just practically needed to know the dip before playing your entry and wait for the timing when the value rise a little you can sell it out and repeat the same steps that you did from each coins that you think that have a good potentials for short term goals.
If you will use some automation for this process it will be simpler. Because never movements go to deep without any waves. And always exist bounces and little local growth on the market. Human can not to trade but bot or service really do it
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 01, 2018, 03:26:11 PM
If you know how to do coins flipping then you can actually used that to makes money from from the cryptocurrencies market by flipping one coins to another.  I could remember that red markets or bearish trend can also make one rich through speculative trading or spot trading using forex brokers. Some of us that are familiar with this saying will agree with me that the trend is your friend.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 01, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
It is hard for me in many reasons because trading like this takes a lot of time and demand to be very patient
No doubt. Patience is one of the main features of successful traders. But today is not bad time to make some purchases with averaging goals. And for simple holder it's a real opportunity to make to closer break even.
With how the market moves I agree with your statement that opportunities for short term goals can be done with small aimed of earnings just practically needed to know the dip before playing your entry and wait for the timing when the value rise a little you can sell it out and repeat the same steps that you did from each coins that you think that have a good potentials for short term goals.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
for periods like this I think trading is difficult if you want to be safe and make a profit. you better buy coins that you think are good for the long term, because the market is good if you want to invest now
It's nothing to earn profit during red market because all value of coins are encountered dump which it's too risky to trade or sell. Much better to buy more when it's red and have some time to observe and wait for the returned.
of course, because it's very risky to trade when the market is red. and many people are looking safe and watching the market until it stabilizes again. if you want to get a better profit to buy it now and wait until the market rises and after that it is sold
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 01, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

i use a smaller timeframe to analysis the market,,
with the smaller timeframe you will know when to enter the market in good positions
because we will easily know when the corrections will coming from the price on this down trends my friend
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Activity: 182
December 01, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 01, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
I can trade on both bullish and bearish market. You have to learn different instruments, like margin trading, short position, stop losses, take profits, futures and so on.
Find information in trading discussion on bitcointalk
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
Red market gives good opportunities to short your altcoins. I made some trades for alts. Some of these I got back with 2-3x by count. Definitely I traded coins that I want to hold and think it will be good in the future. But short with goals to multiply is not bad for me
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 11:15:32 AM
Trading during bearish market should be conservative,  you shouldn't take any big risk and most of your fund should be invested long term since it will take some time for market to recover and reversal in the trend of the market!
bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have good fundamental in next several year, i am agree why we should trade for long term in cryptocurrency marekt.trading in short term maybe just for expert that have good skill in technical analisys, for beginners it didnt recommended at all.
Activity: 182
December 01, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
Activity: 373
December 01, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
Yes as what they said, marginal trading would be a good strategy but you must learn the very basic first, though it 's too risky in doing so in the long run with your constant learning and research you can gain profit during offseason.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
December 01, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
It is not easy to examine a good situation for entering the trade. like the current conditions, actually this is a good opportunity to buy some reliable coins at low prices. take 5-10% profit in a short time. but the risk is also great. remain vigilant because bitcoin is still volatile.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 01, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
when the market conditions are red it should not be for trading but it is used to buy coins at low prices and you can sell them when prices have started to rise again.
and yet when the market is in the red zone, prices somehow have a certain percentage of fluctuations. It is on the difference in price that many traders can earn, despite the performance of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
when the market conditions are red it should not be for trading but it is used to buy coins at low prices and you can sell them when prices have started to rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 30, 2018, 07:55:13 PM
my opinion is that on such red days you better not bargain because you can lose your money, but if you are an experienced trader, you can bargain but ordinary people shouldn’t do it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 30, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
The problem arises when we are surprised with the huge market fall and some of us turns into doubts and worried. Some traders take this opportunity of buying in cheap as more crypto holders sell their coins in low price. This is the result of worries that they might got nothing and just sell even they are still losing. If I have enough money, I'll buy more coins today.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 30, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
I'm playing safe but if I can take the turn to me and start getting profit, why not? Earning and trading through these red days isn't impossible and everyone has the chance to do that correctly.

For someone that won't gamble much with his money through trading and isn't willing to risk his money, you just have to play safe and don't try to experiment. But you will never learn new things if you won't try it like these days but you have an option to just buy during these bloody days.
Pages:
Jump to: