Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 10. (Read 414932 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2016, 12:57:18 AM
well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried
yup maximizing your earnings then invest it with a good quality alts, knowing the big possibilities inside trading can make us rich, as i'm start to learn how traders make success im now focusing with saving my salary and also my bitcoin earnings then place it with a good quality alt and stake then wait until the price spike up big. by doing this it will allow me to earn more and more just keep it that way for sure i can be rich in coming years good luck
Yeah me too im actually trying to study right now the possibilities of earning in btc and it looks promising. Hopefully by saving, strategic investing, and knowing how to spend wisely, i' d be rich in a couple of years
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 05, 2016, 12:50:03 AM
well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried
yup maximizing your earnings then invest it with a good quality alts, knowing the big possibilities inside trading can make us rich, as i'm start to learn how traders make success im now focusing with saving my salary and also my bitcoin earnings then place it with a good quality alt and stake then wait until the price spike up big. by doing this it will allow me to earn more and more just keep it that way for sure i can be rich in coming years good luck
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
people who want to short time and ready to take any risk, he will choose gambling, i have friend who get profit 1bitcoin in 1roll but the risk is very high and i not recomending you to use this way.

for secure way to get rich we need action, act what we think then we will get problem and use the problem as our motivation to growing.

Well call your friend lucky, but how much did he gambled to get those prize, anyway the big problem isnt trying is to stop trying gamble makes the most people addicted. I would suggest your friend to go to trading or sport bets, that has a lowe risk then gambling.
I think it could be someone become rich because of their good fortune? may hit the jackpot in the gambling, but the chances of getting it are very small, is it you will depend on the possibility of a very small it to become rich? lol I think certainly not. so look for a job and become wealthy from a sure thing

We try gambling because we want to try our luck and to become rich is the dream of every gambler, however you are right that gambling is a very hard job to to win and make fortune in gambling, but it is also true that you cannot realize your dream to be rich in gambling if you do not risk an amount for a bet.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2016, 09:20:00 PM
people who want to short time and ready to take any risk, he will choose gambling, i have friend who get profit 1bitcoin in 1roll but the risk is very high and i not recomending you to use this way.

for secure way to get rich we need action, act what we think then we will get problem and use the problem as our motivation to growing.

Well call your friend lucky, but how much did he gambled to get those prize, anyway the big problem isnt trying is to stop trying gamble makes the most people addicted. I would suggest your friend to go to trading or sport bets, that has a lowe risk then gambling.
I think it could be someone become rich because of their good fortune? may hit the jackpot in the gambling, but the chances of getting it are very small, is it you will depend on the possibility of a very small it to become rich? lol I think certainly not. so look for a job and become wealthy from a sure thing
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 09:10:01 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 08:56:18 PM

Yeah, to get rich in instant way will have a big risk, high risk high return and gambling has it. I'm not recommend it to get rich by gambling. It's better to get a job and get promote and you can get rich by it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
October 04, 2016, 07:42:06 PM

your friend can afford the risk its quite clear.

or else why do it. people have that mind set is because they either have enough to make it back another day or got something that can support that situation.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
here everyone to make money and want to become rich . but that person became rich who have big Network through sites and program . if you want became rich then you don't have need to make time machine and no need to go in past . just make your own site service .
I do not think it necessary to make a time machine because it could not do the things that are irrational and impossible to happen,
it might be more rational if you could tell the future maybe you can become rich with the surplus?

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 04, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

Activity: 350
October 04, 2016, 05:16:37 PM
I do not think there is a real way to get rich you just have to try some things and stay believing in yourself.
I think that is the only way to get rich honestly.
Activity: 273
October 04, 2016, 05:15:27 PM

I would not for anything would not go gambling. To do this, not only to love the risk but also to understand what you're doing. Luck nothing to do with. There is also a system or mathematics.
Perhaps there are people who have not played the first year and have a great experience, because they like to take risks, even and it is possible get a good win.
Activity: 262
October 04, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

I would not for anything would not go gambling. To do this, not only to love the risk but also to understand what you're doing. Luck nothing to do with. There is also a system or mathematics.
Activity: 840
October 04, 2016, 10:44:26 AM

Gambling will give you money in short term and you cannot depend on it to become rich as in long run results won't be in your favor, to become rich you need to make efforts and not depend only on luck.
Activity: 784
October 04, 2016, 10:22:11 AM

Activity: 406
October 04, 2016, 10:20:52 AM
I would like to do that, but certainly there is no method to easily become rich.
However, I think if you strive everyday, you'll find the way to the goals that you aim..

Indeed having no plan is the best plan in this case live day to day and seize every chance that you get which you think is worth it.
To become rich you need luck on your side too I don't care what anyone says just working doesn't make anyone rich.
Activity: 672
October 04, 2016, 09:45:36 AM
in fact if you have a lot of capital to be at least several hundred thousand dollars you can become rich by gambling, you can manipulate a score in a game, then you can gamble with the manipulation of your score? certainly the chances of winning will be more than 90%?
I've never tried it but if you win you can rich

But what if that strategy doesn't work and goes the other way? You will be loosing everything that you have and even can make you bankrupt, so depending on gambling to become rich is an worst idea.

Exactly, gambling is not the way of getting rich for everyone, if that was really a possible way then everyone would have taken some loan and applied the same method to get rich with it and repay the loan then, but everyone knows that gambling depends on luck, you can even lose after setting the odds to 0.01 means 99.8% winning chances but still you may lose.
Activity: 532
October 04, 2016, 09:35:07 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
here everyone to make money and want to become rich . but that person became rich who have big Network through sites and program . if you want became rich then you don't have need to make time machine and no need to go in past . just make your own site service .
Lol I think if someone has the time machine of course he is the richest man ever since he could get whatever they want to use that machine, but it is impossible, it is a dream machine
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
October 04, 2016, 08:15:06 AM
in fact if you have a lot of capital to be at least several hundred thousand dollars you can become rich by gambling, you can manipulate a score in a game, then you can gamble with the manipulation of your score? certainly the chances of winning will be more than 90%?

But what if that strategy doesn't work and goes the other way? You will be loosing everything that you have and even can make you bankrupt, so depending on gambling to become rich is an worst idea.
How the hell would you manipulate the score in gambling, what I know in sports betting is that only the whales can move the line when they put a big amount but they cannot manipulate the outcome of the game, maybe you are referring to a rigged game which is true but the question is still on how would you determine what team is favored to win.
Activity: 910
October 04, 2016, 07:00:45 AM

Activity: 658
October 04, 2016, 06:58:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: