Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 13. (Read 414933 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 02, 2016, 05:12:56 AM
if you know abut bitcoin then it is not such a difficult job, you need  just to buy some bitcoins and simply hold it for a long term investment and within a few years you can become a rich man because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in next few months.

That is right. In the next few years, the price of the bitcoin could still double every year like it did in the past.

I vote for that conclusion also. Although it will take some time for it to happen still we cant just deplete every bitcoin we have. Leave some to rot at your wallet and see if it will profit in the future. Use some for necessities or save it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 131
October 02, 2016, 03:54:04 AM
if you know abut bitcoin then it is not such a difficult job, you need  just to buy some bitcoins and simply hold it for a long term investment and within a few years you can become a rich man because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in next few months.

That is right. In the next few years, the price of the bitcoin could still double every year like it did in the past.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2016, 03:53:12 AM
I hope it was just simple, you cannot just buy and hold without studying the market. As an investor we need to educate ourselves and not just follow what the others will say because with the right education we will be able to protect our investment and will know the right timing.

That's right and there is no guarantee that bitcoin will hold higher price in future and investing all money in it can be risky, and not everyone can afford to buy bitcoin on regular basis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
October 02, 2016, 03:35:09 AM
I hope it was just simple, you cannot just buy and hold without studying the market. As an investor we need to educate ourselves and not just follow what the others will say because with the right education we will be able to protect our investment and will know the right timing.
Activity: 462
October 01, 2016, 07:48:02 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 01, 2016, 12:10:03 PM
As you said in your first post in first page, around 2008 , 1 btc cost was less then a dollar. Those who bought bitcoins earlier, would be more rich now as 1 btc's price is more than $600. The price is very high compared to those days. But now, if btc is bought and sold in future, one would get less profit. If we invest in trading or do any other business which is in its peak, can gain a reasonable profit and be a rich person. 
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
October 01, 2016, 11:43:18 AM
To become rich you have to work. And always learn something new. To be fully developed and ready for a new
legendary
Activity: 1106
September 30, 2016, 11:30:52 PM
To get rich is not easy and need a hard work to do it. Get rich is not instant and it need proces, the only way to get rich without proces is gambling and it's very risky. Focus on your job and get promote on your job.
Well you can put "marrying a rich person" and "hitting lottery jackpot" on the list of only way to get rich instantly Cheesy Hard work cant guarantee you to become rich in future. Nowadays, investment is the common way for some person to get higher income instead of just working in some company.

Here in my country many women are doing this, they are marrying foreign rich man just to get out of poverty. And that is the fact that this is the most fast and easiest way to get rich, is by getting married to a rich partner. I agree even you are going to work hard and get loyal to a company that is still not enough to become rich.
working hard alone can't give you enough saving to be rich but looking for good investment will do, i understand your point buds as we lives maybe in the same place its nature especially to those women who's thinking that the only way or easiest way to be rich is by marrying foreigner or rich old dad.
But its hard right now to find a good investment. for me only experience and knowledge is a good investment so i think study is more good to say is the best investment that you can be rich in the future if you learn some skills that you can use here in online.

If you have good capital then its better to invest in physical products instead of investing online, and you need to make sure that you don't invest your all money at single place.
it is hard to invest in one product that you didn't know if it can be trending in the future if you can promote it well you can make a good profit or more earnings.. i agree to bicoinsummoner that skills is the best investment..

Yes with skills you can expect lifetime income and you can also work on multiple projects to multiply your income and if your are earning in bitcoins then it will surely increase your income in future.
Investing in different product are more harder I guess because you need to focus on all of them in order to achieve success, and for me that is not advisable because we are just humans so we should just focus in one investment to be able to manage it properly.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
September 30, 2016, 03:57:35 PM
To get rich is not easy and need a hard work to do it. Get rich is not instant and it need proces, the only way to get rich without proces is gambling and it's very risky. Focus on your job and get promote on your job.
Well you can put "marrying a rich person" and "hitting lottery jackpot" on the list of only way to get rich instantly Cheesy Hard work cant guarantee you to become rich in future. Nowadays, investment is the common way for some person to get higher income instead of just working in some company.

Here in my country many women are doing this, they are marrying foreign rich man just to get out of poverty. And that is the fact that this is the most fast and easiest way to get rich, is by getting married to a rich partner. I agree even you are going to work hard and get loyal to a company that is still not enough to become rich.
working hard alone can't give you enough saving to be rich but looking for good investment will do, i understand your point buds as we lives maybe in the same place its nature especially to those women who's thinking that the only way or easiest way to be rich is by marrying foreigner or rich old dad.
But its hard right now to find a good investment. for me only experience and knowledge is a good investment so i think study is more good to say is the best investment that you can be rich in the future if you learn some skills that you can use here in online.

If you have good capital then its better to invest in physical products instead of investing online, and you need to make sure that you don't invest your all money at single place.
it is hard to invest in one product that you didn't know if it can be trending in the future if you can promote it well you can make a good profit or more earnings.. i agree to bicoinsummoner that skills is the best investment..

Yes with skills you can expect lifetime income and you can also work on multiple projects to multiply your income and if your are earning in bitcoins then it will surely increase your income in future.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 30, 2016, 02:53:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 30, 2016, 02:37:26 PM

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 30, 2016, 02:35:33 PM

Activity: 644
September 30, 2016, 02:18:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
September 30, 2016, 01:27:10 PM

For women it's way easier to do that. For a man it's extremely hard, not only is hard to find rich women who are not married but it's also hard to please them. Men are much more simple to satisfy

The fact is rich women will always prefer to marry a rich guy and she won't compromise by marrying a poor guy, so I don't think that this formula will work for a men.

of course, all women do not want to marry a poor guy. but another option that women will marry with someone who has a job and a salary. although not rich, but they have an income and it was better. so does not have to marry a rich man, because the rich man also undoubtedly would choose to marry a rich woman.
Activity: 756
September 30, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Maybe it would be necessary to look for the possibility of using a time machine and make the world a lot better than it is now. Of course the money needs anywhere, anytime. Love does not feed the hungry, but the money will help. And here and I would need a time machine.

You are making no sense i guess, why do you need a time machine to get rich? Getting rich doesn't mean you should have a lot of money at once, but you can gradually earn them by working for them, that is what every rich people had done in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
September 30, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

Very much well said, hardwork no matter how hard it is, will not guarantee you to get rich,  try maybe smart working  withpatience and harwork, there is a chance but will also not guarrantee you 100% though the chance is bigger than harworking alone.  Investment is always ways tto go to get rich.  Peole invest in their study to gain knowledge and have degree, rich people invest big money to make or create a company,  investors invest money to some venture to  make thier money multiply.  So if you want to get rich, better understand investment.
Activity: 233
September 30, 2016, 11:17:25 AM
Maybe it would be necessary to look for the possibility of using a time machine and make the world a lot better than it is now. Of course the money needs anywhere, anytime. Love does not feed the hungry, but the money will help. And here and I would need a time machine.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
September 30, 2016, 10:09:52 AM

For women it's way easier to do that. For a man it's extremely hard, not only is hard to find rich women who are not married but it's also hard to please them. Men are much more simple to satisfy

The fact is rich women will always prefer to marry a rich guy and she won't compromise by marrying a poor guy, so I don't think that this formula will work for a men.
That's the culture of the chinese people, they prefer to marry a rich chinese also so they will consolidate their wealth and to be more richer. But there are also chances that we can marry a rich person when the love is too  big because when we are inlove we can sacrifice our status in life just to be with the person we love.
Activity: 952
September 30, 2016, 06:46:31 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
September 30, 2016, 06:32:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: