Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 9. (Read 414932 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 08:13:20 AM
we must have great motivation to be rich, im sure everybody have chance to be succes, but some people choose "wrong choice" and get bad luck.
so i think we must have a strong motivation, to make our self have spirit to always hard working
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
October 05, 2016, 08:11:35 AM
~
Actually most people are not trying, most people work their normal jobs all their life and wonder why they are not rich. You won't be rich working for someone else, that's why most people are not rich. Im not saying its easy but its not as hard as people think, confidence alone can make you rich

Easily said than done. Government doesn't want you to be rich, it wants you to work hard receiving small payments for your work. That's the nature of almost any government and if you would try to change the situation they will surely do everything they can to make you unsuccessful or to put you in jail if you are trying to succeed anyway.

There are exceptions of course, so you can try, who knows maybe you'll be one of the exceptions.
Althought we think that all of the Government are not just, all of our taxes are progressive. Which means that the higher your income the higher your taxes are. So it really is fair for people who earn low money you can even have tax exmeption for it. The idea of taxing is for the improvement of our publuc purpose if we don't see any progress maybe we are not looking far enough. Like the improvement of our economy.
Depends on the country you are living dude because every country has different tax rate, there are even country that collect bigger taxes for their people but they have a progressive country because their government officials are not corrupt. For me, I don't mind paying big taxes as long as for the benefits of everybody.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
October 05, 2016, 07:24:31 AM
~
Actually most people are not trying, most people work their normal jobs all their life and wonder why they are not rich. You won't be rich working for someone else, that's why most people are not rich. Im not saying its easy but its not as hard as people think, confidence alone can make you rich

Easily said than done. Government doesn't want you to be rich, it wants you to work hard receiving small payments for your work. That's the nature of almost any government and if you would try to change the situation they will surely do everything they can to make you unsuccessful or to put you in jail if you are trying to succeed anyway.

There are exceptions of course, so you can try, who knows maybe you'll be one of the exceptions.
Althought we think that all of the Government are not just, all of our taxes are progressive. Which means that the higher your income the higher your taxes are. So it really is fair for people who earn low money you can even have tax exmeption for it. The idea of taxing is for the improvement of our publuc purpose if we don't see any progress maybe we are not looking far enough. Like the improvement of our economy.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 05, 2016, 07:02:23 AM
~

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2016, 05:44:35 AM
Think back to 2009 or whenever you first heard about bitcoin, that first day when you thought "what a crazy idea!" You probably thought it was cool but still kind of risky and unknown. Those are the moments when you need to put more on the table than you're comfortable with, you need to risk more than is natural, that's how you become wealthy.

Sometimes that risk will be for only the experience because the idea will fail. But the one time you "choose wisely" your pay off should far outsize he money you've risked. Reward and risk have a strong relationship, you need to play that relationship to your worry now to even have a chance for it to end in your favor later.

I remember when I first heard about bitcoin it was at $10. It was a lot harder to get into, to buy, and it seemed wicked crazy. But buying bitcoin now is perhaps more risky than it was back then. What is $10? Certainly money that could be risked and lost and forgotten about. $250 seems like a much more risky proposition.
Getting rich is not easy because lots of peopel are trying it and some are succeded but most of themn are failed becuase they cant handle the preasure and that is the thing you need to handle.

To get rich you need to think out of the box and that will make you unique from others, you cannot expect to get rich only with your full time, you need to have multiple ways of earning money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
October 05, 2016, 05:38:44 AM
Think back to 2009 or whenever you first heard about bitcoin, that first day when you thought "what a crazy idea!" You probably thought it was cool but still kind of risky and unknown. Those are the moments when you need to put more on the table than you're comfortable with, you need to risk more than is natural, that's how you become wealthy.

Sometimes that risk will be for only the experience because the idea will fail. But the one time you "choose wisely" your pay off should far outsize he money you've risked. Reward and risk have a strong relationship, you need to play that relationship to your worry now to even have a chance for it to end in your favor later.

I remember when I first heard about bitcoin it was at $10. It was a lot harder to get into, to buy, and it seemed wicked crazy. But buying bitcoin now is perhaps more risky than it was back then. What is $10? Certainly money that could be risked and lost and forgotten about. $250 seems like a much more risky proposition.
Getting rich is not easy because lots of peopel are trying it and some are succeded but most of themn are failed becuase they cant handle the preasure and that is the thing you need to handle.

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 05, 2016, 05:35:21 AM
Getting rich is not that easy and is not achieved by making a plan in advance except if it's a business model.
Either make a very succesful business with innovative ideas or just live life and try to seize every chance you get you'll have to be at the right place and time though.

Yeah having a own business can make you rich in future but make sure that you put all your best efforts  in expanding your business over a period of time and if you succeed it will bring good money to you.

That is right. If your business can earn bitcoin it is even better as the price of bitcoin will rise in the long term.

Lot of people are getting rich by their own business. Agree you should put a lot of effort, time and patience on it because if you dont do that then your business will fail! you should serious out of it and do everything to get rich in life!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 05, 2016, 05:29:28 AM
Getting rich is not that easy and is not achieved by making a plan in advance except if it's a business model.
Either make a very succesful business with innovative ideas or just live life and try to seize every chance you get you'll have to be at the right place and time though.

Yeah having a own business can make you rich in future but make sure that you put all your best efforts  in expanding your business over a period of time and if you succeed it will bring good money to you.

That is right. If your business can earn bitcoin it is even better as the price of bitcoin will rise in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 05, 2016, 05:25:02 AM

Activity: 448
October 05, 2016, 05:22:16 AM
Activity: 672
October 05, 2016, 05:02:34 AM
That might be a good idea if there's only time machine, maybe you can make one, hide it and keep it a secret for everyone and just use it by yourself and go back to the past and take all the money there and everything that can make you rich and then go back again to the future, I'm sure no one will knows about it, just kidding. Of course we have to accept the reality now, the thing that will make you rich is that finish your study, get your diploma and then find a job that will help you to earn great amount of money for you to be rich someday.

Lol. Exactly, these are just things people say but the only way to get rich is either to work hard on something until you get it completely or keep trying your luck on gambling or something until you hit the bulls eye, but in that process, whatever money you will lose will also be considerable in the way of your to get rich Grin
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
October 05, 2016, 04:49:39 AM
That might be a good idea if there's only time machine, maybe you can make one, hide it and keep it a secret for everyone and just use it by yourself and go back to the past and take all the money there and everything that can make you rich and then go back again to the future, I'm sure no one will knows about it, just kidding. Of course we have to accept the reality now, the thing that will make you rich is that finish your study, get your diploma and then find a job that will help you to earn great amount of money for you to be rich someday.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 05, 2016, 04:28:30 AM

pressure will be doom for most who want to get rich fast and without any work
for bitcoin key is patience if you have this then you will have some good income in future

nice to mentioned back when it was 10$, most here if not all here were that is another scam and when it was high enough then it was why i dint bought that for 10$
once again key is patience if you have this you will get your share here
Activity: 350
October 05, 2016, 04:08:25 AM

Activity: 322
October 05, 2016, 03:46:38 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
The only thing that I know is that you will have to work hard and make sure that work comes in at first place. You will have to put in  much effort.
If you manage to do this then there might be a chance for you to become rich but it is not guaranteed.
Activity: 476
October 05, 2016, 03:30:39 AM
To get rich is a very difficult question cause I am sure if anybody could answer that directly then nobody would be on this forum right now.
But my best bet is to invest in bitcoin and hope for crazy values in the future you never know how much it could turn into.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 02:57:20 AM
I do not think there is a real way to get rich you just have to try some things and stay believing in yourself.
I think that is the only way to get rich honestly.
of course there are many ways to become rich. you just need to work? What job would you do? I suggest to work in accordance with the things you like or corresponding passion, because you're going to work happily there, so I'm sure you'll work with a very comfortable and getting plenty bitocin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 02:24:11 AM
people who want to short time and ready to take any risk, he will choose gambling, i have friend who get profit 1bitcoin in 1roll but the risk is very high and i not recomending you to use this way.

for secure way to get rich we need action, act what we think then we will get problem and use the problem as our motivation to growing.
I think only 1 out of 100 peoples may become rich like this and it will also not last long and other will only become poor rather than rich by gambling so certainly i am not going to recommend gambling,if you wish to become rich.
Activity: 293
October 05, 2016, 02:21:09 AM
well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried

The more you save, and the more you work hard, for sure you will really get a good life if you won't get rich... Aside from that, I think a simple lifestyle would really make you rich since you won't be buying anything that are useless to you and by that you could save a lot of money..  Smiley

Yes, savings and hard work is the surest way to wealth. All the rich people of the world began with that. We must strive for the best.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
October 05, 2016, 01:21:37 AM
well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried

The more you save, and the more you work hard, for sure you will really get a good life if you won't get rich... Aside from that, I think a simple lifestyle would really make you rich since you won't be buying anything that are useless to you and by that you could save a lot of money..  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: