Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 151. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 10:38:29 AM
To be rich you have to be smart and you must also save some money. Without saving money you cant be rich because you will only spend some money and you have also to make an investment.
To make an investment you can earn some good money with it if you are selling it at the right value or you have to trade to make some profit.
trading is high risk, if you want to invest, you better invest in the real world. like invest in real estate, restaurants, fast food, etc.
it is a bit of my dream to become rich.

Wow, i also have the same dream like you. If i have much money, i rather invest on a house or apartment. Because in my country, a house and property's price always increase every year. I think it's a good way to get rich.

not only in your country, in my country is also a house and property's price increase is always every year. but it seems like in most countries, too. for apartment seems to require a very big capital. I prefer the simple, such as making a home business for rent.

It is.easy to say invest on real estate or restaurant, but those investments require serious amount of money. I don't think we have that much now. Or if we have, that still requires certain of amount of knowledge and research. You can't just buy the first real estate you see. You have to study its location and the current status of the place if there is a chance that the place will be developed.

Indeed you will need to research a lot, because if it collapse you will lose a lot of money because of the bitcoin.
I think its better to play it safe and invest in the bitcoin only because investing in the real estate is just too risky.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 10:34:25 AM
These type of people wondering "How to get rich" and "How to make tons of money real quick" are the type of people who are endlessly falling victim into scam sites. There's no certain way to get rich. Of course, if you've got a lot of money then you surely are going to be referred to as 'rich'.

But we all have different lives. There's no certain answer to this question. We all have our different ways of doing things, we also have different roads to take. So noone can tell you "How to get rich".

but if here there are someone rich and want to share the knowledge of how to become rich. I think people will learn from it. so there is nothing wrong as long as we work hard to do it.
Just share one way to get rich the others will also follow that. Most of the times hard work fails to make someone rich. Each one has knowledge on different methods, capture that and go ahead you can succeed.
Have you ever seen someone who is rich or successful they are always invited talk show or other event?
they always give motivation and knowledge they have, how to achieve success. I'm sure a lot of people who are motivated with it, although not everyone will succeed, because it depends on the hard work yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 28, 2016, 10:19:43 AM
To be rich you have to be smart and you must also save some money. Without saving money you cant be rich because you will only spend some money and you have also to make an investment.
To make an investment you can earn some good money with it if you are selling it at the right value or you have to trade to make some profit.
trading is high risk, if you want to invest, you better invest in the real world. like invest in real estate, restaurants, fast food, etc.

Wow, i also have the same dream like you. If i have much money, i rather invest on a house or apartment. Because in my country, a house and property's price always increase every year. I think it's a good way to get rich.

not only in your country, in my country is also a house and property's price increase is always every year. but it seems like in most countries, too. for apartment seems to require a very big capital. I prefer the simple, such as making a home business for rent.

It is.easy to say invest on real estate or restaurant, but those investments require serious amount of money. I don't think we have that much now. Or if we have, that still requires certain of amount of knowledge and research. You can't just buy the first real estate you see. You have to study its location and the current status of the place if there is a chance that the place will be developed.

investing in real estate, like buying it and waiting for the price to go up only works in developing countries, and it is different from place to place. so you can't just give a general suggestion about this matter.

also investing in a restaurant is so different from real estate, because a restaurant is a business and a business needs more than just putting money down. you have to work your ass off to make money with it.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 28, 2016, 09:52:33 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 09:04:49 AM
Try gambling, You can be rich by playing it, In 5 mins you ca earn 5btc but you need  a higher capital to do that
the bigger you bet the greater the risk. This can indeed produce bitcoin in a very fast and can make you rich, but it also is a game that could bankrupt
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 28, 2016, 08:59:23 AM
Try gambling, You can be rich by playing it, In 5 mins you ca earn 5btc but you need  a higher capital to do that

And also in 5 seconds you can become broke. Roll Eyes

Consider the risk of gambling, too. It's hard to be very positive in gambling but I'm not saying that you shouldn't think positive when gambling. It's just hard to become too confident with your bets. You might end up going All-in and losing all your money. Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 08:36:51 AM
Activity: 826
April 28, 2016, 08:12:50 AM
You probably haven't failed in life, my friend. Smiley That's why it's so easy for you to disagree.

He didn't say that you should go easy in life in order to be successful. He means most people are struggling and working so hard but still they continue to fail. Most people when faced failure, aren't able to stand up again. That's why they stay as a failure. Smiley

+1. It's so hard to stand up especially when you see your family leaving you. The emotions you're having is just too much for you to stand up once again.

If you took some risk and try to be rich and then fail, some people might leave you. Those people that you thought would be with you when you need them the most are unexpectedly the ones who'll leave you.

Just saying "hard work" doesn't always lead to being rich. Well it's one of the keys to being successful in life but still there are circumstances that a person couldn't handle. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 28, 2016, 07:13:19 AM
These type of people wondering "How to get rich" and "How to make tons of money real quick" are the type of people who are endlessly falling victim into scam sites. There's no certain way to get rich. Of course, if you've got a lot of money then you surely are going to be referred to as 'rich'.

But we all have different lives. There's no certain answer to this question. We all have our different ways of doing things, we also have different roads to take. So noone can tell you "How to get rich".

but if here there are someone rich and want to share the knowledge of how to become rich. I think people will learn from it. so there is nothing wrong as long as we work hard to do it.
Just share one way to get rich the others will also follow that. Most of the times hard work fails to make someone rich. Each one has knowledge on different methods, capture that and go ahead you can succeed.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying that hard work most of the time fails to make someone rich? Does that mean that the likes of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett did not have to work their ass off to get to were they are now? I'd have to disagree on that. Hard work coupled with determination has been a formula for success for many of the wealthy individuals around the world.

You probably haven't failed in life, my friend. Smiley That's why it's so easy for you to disagree.

He didn't say that you should go easy in life in order to be successful. He means most people are struggling and working so hard but still they continue to fail. Most people when faced failure, aren't able to stand up again. That's why they stay as a failure. Smiley
Activity: 504
April 28, 2016, 05:44:59 AM
I do not have the blue on becoming rich. People who became rich did not even think about the money most of the started from the bottom. Who will have to focus on work first and money comes later.
I think you can not just continue to work without direction and plan? You must formulate the plan
so you have a purpose in your work, why do you continue to collect bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 05:03:01 AM
It is not that easy to be rich, if you want to be rich you have to invest a lot and you need to be lucky also otherwise it would be not possible for you to be rich.
And it can also takes a long time and there are a lot of people that dont have even the patience for it to wait for a higher value for Bitcoin in the future and that is bad.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 28, 2016, 04:46:43 AM
Read some books.

And then make your own book about how to read books and spend millions advertising that.
It is all about KNOWLEDGE Cheesy

Yeah, tha's how people "become" rich mostly. They already have the money, they write a book, spend 2 millions on advertising, then the book sells for 1 million, and then they say I worte a book which sold for 1 million. I know there are some exceptions, but they are small in number.
Activity: 714
April 28, 2016, 04:31:27 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by saying that hard work most of the time fails to make someone rich? Does that mean that the likes of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett did not have to work their ass off to get to were they are now? I'd have to disagree on that. Hard work coupled with determination has been a formula for success for many of the wealthy individuals around the world.
legendary
April 28, 2016, 12:25:12 AM

Some people work so hard but still end up being broke. Because of family problems, and some emotional stuffs. I'm pretty sure he can't learn how to fix his family by that "How to get rich" book.

Activity: 994
April 27, 2016, 12:30:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
April 27, 2016, 11:06:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1274
April 27, 2016, 11:04:48 AM
Read some books.

And then make your own book about how to read books and spend millions advertising that.
It is all about KNOWLEDGE Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 27, 2016, 11:00:19 AM
Read some books.
legendary
Activity: 1274
April 27, 2016, 10:59:08 AM

Of course no one can give simple answer to how to get rich.
If that would be how it goes everyone would be rich.
legendary
April 27, 2016, 10:27:47 AM

Jump to: