Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 153. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 22, 2016, 03:39:55 AM
buy bitcoins and forget that you ever buy bitcoins and wait for a long time hope that you will get a good result. OR do trade in bitcoins as we normally do in stock market. when the price comes low buy it and sell it when its prices get high.
I am agree with second option not the first.. I believe on bitcoin and know that bitcoin price will go up. but buying bitcoin and freezing them in storage could not a good Idea. we should use them to grow them constantly.

Very nice idea but thats a risky one to invest and get rich as you can see the price of bitcoin is so high now. And we dont know what might happen to it in future and what if it goes down or be dead then you will lost money because on wrong time staking. But i think if if we want to get rich hardwork is a must and we need money work for us it makes us rich than we work for money. Do investment you can earn more by that, research your place so you may know what business is applicable in that area many people get rich in business but no one gets rich on working in company.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 02:53:53 AM
If I had a dollar everytime people would ask me how to be rich, I'd be rich by now.  Cheesy I once read a quote from Bill Gates, which goes a little something like this - If you want to be a millionaire, think of a product that you can sell for $50. Then sell 20,000 of it.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2016, 02:05:18 AM
buy bitcoins and forget that you ever buy bitcoins and wait for a long time hope that you will get a good result. OR do trade in bitcoins as we normally do in stock market. when the price comes low buy it and sell it when its prices get high.
I am agree with second option not the first.. I believe on bitcoin and know that bitcoin price will go up. but buying bitcoin and freezing them in storage could not a good Idea. we should use them to grow them constantly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 01:57:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 22, 2016, 01:45:46 AM
Get in to medical school, get high grades, get your PhD, be smart, cure AIDS, you'll have more money than you ever want.

Also a lot of dentists have so much money, medicine have really big amount of money inside but a lot of people can't realize it. Your idea about getting rich is really good!
Do note that not everyone CAN become a dentist as it actually requires a lot of investment like paying for tuiton (which is definitely expensive) plus all the materials/equipments needed to set up and a right location to set up your own office (if that's what you are planning to do). The equation in play here is High Investment = High Yield.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2016, 04:40:38 PM
Build a Time Machine and jump back to the 90`s Tongue

Let us say that a time machine was built and you went back to the 90's. This will result into a parallel universe full of people thinking how did you have dollars that came from 2016. It will not make you rich, but it will make you in the news. And also some government police will take you somewhere to entrap you there and interview you how it happened. And also they will require you to explain how did you get those legit dollars that are labeled year 2016. They will also make you explain how you traveled time. Apparently though with all the things that would happen to you, none of them will make you rich.

Unless though if you collect 90s dollars today and then go back to the past and live there for a while to buy btc and then go back here at the present time.
I like the idea but I think it will never be made since by a chain process if one person in future could make it they could transfer technology to the precedents and so on.. we could know there is something
Activity: 275
April 21, 2016, 05:40:32 AM
I do not know how to get rich and it is not my goal in life either. Being able to do when I want to is enough for me, Most people who got rich did not even think about getting rich but thought about accomplishing something else and money came in later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 20, 2016, 07:13:00 PM
Get in to medical school, get high grades, get your PhD, be smart, cure AIDS, you'll have more money than you ever want.

Also a lot of dentists have so much money, medicine have really big amount of money inside but a lot of people can't realize it. Your idea about getting rich is really good!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 20, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

Okay, so this is just 1 way to get there to obtain a cash flow you think that seems fit.

But honestly, its probably the slowest route and its not secure despite being a doctor - since hospitals are now overcrowded, so your options are being international.

Do the comparison cost and time - 4 years of med school minimum, the cost of $200k in debt adding each year tuition and all that.

Vs

Creating some app you made and partnered up with few smart people - then monetise it some way = and collect ad revenue seems more appealing to me.

Of course this isnt the easiest way either, but you wont be in debt like the $200k.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 18, 2016, 08:27:24 AM

Lol... HIV/AIDS is no longer a life-threatening disease. The invention of new drugs (such as Zidovudine, Tenofovir, Lamivudine, and Emtricitabine) have made AIDS just another life-style disease, similar to diabetes and heartburn. Do you really want to get rich? Then invent a cure for terminal-stage cancer. Right now, there are no drugs available, which can cure terminal-stage cancer. And this disease affects tens of millions of individuals every year.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 18, 2016, 08:19:49 AM
How to get rich? It's simple. Buy as many BTC as you can and HOLD for few years Smiley

Well thats right but its a big risk to stake no one knows if you earn or no. If you earn you will be a millionaire if not you will became a beggar. If your planning to get rich dont sit around and wait for miracle go find work or invest in business there you can earn and who knows you will become rich by then.
Activity: 504
April 18, 2016, 07:13:46 AM
How to get rich? It's simple. Buy as many BTC as you can and HOLD for few years Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 18, 2016, 07:03:53 AM

Yeah being a doctor will give you high salary or just be a developer of alt coins then do some ICO you will gain money this way.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 18, 2016, 06:23:38 AM
Activity: 350
April 18, 2016, 04:43:53 AM
Work hard, save some money, open a business, and work even more harder, and then maybe you'll get rich.
easy to say but not easy to do so, if all goes as easy as like that there will be no distinction between rich or poor, smart or stupid.

you must change your mindset, everything is easily if you do it with full spirit.
we can do it, if we do it, nothing imposible.

we must set a goal then break the limit.
All what you said is true, but to be rich you have to take your time and also make smart decisions otherwise you will be not there and make also a good investment to earn money.
It is not that easy to be rich because you need also some discipline and luck.
Activity: 784
April 18, 2016, 04:42:15 AM
Saving money is key in getting rich. And also a cautious approach to money could really make "rich" some one Wink

Saving money is the right key, each time you receive your salary, keep some of it and your lifestyle too, don't change it each time you see that your savings is growing...  Smiley
Saving money is the right key
saving money not make you reach, invest your money then you see the way to rich Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 18, 2016, 04:40:40 AM
Saving money is key in getting rich. And also a cautious approach to money could really make "rich" some one Wink

Saving money is the right key, each time you receive your salary, keep some of it and your lifestyle too, don't change it each time you see that your savings is growing...  Smiley

Better do something with that money instead of just saving them. You can use those money to earn money instead while saving up some more money. Time is very precious. In the mean time that you're still saving up money, try investing the money you've already got. Although you should be extra careful as there is tons of ponzi scammers out there.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 18, 2016, 04:35:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 18, 2016, 04:14:01 AM
Work hard, save some money, open a business, and work even more harder, and then maybe you'll get rich.
This must be a good and well known formula.
I think a better idea could be to invest in bitcoins because of it has great potential and popularity. For many people here, investing into bitcoin is the only hope to become rich in their life. No other business have not brought any belief into myself also.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2016, 03:50:57 AM
Jump to: