Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 155. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 16, 2016, 09:00:48 AM
Work hard, save some money, open a business, and work even more harder, and then maybe you'll get rich.

Work Hard and get good profits to save money. From the save money open a business which bring you good profits. Saying all this is very easy but  doing it practically is not so easy.

I agree it is really not easy to do it these days because of the competition out there and you have to have a large capital to open up a good business that can really bring you huge profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 08:58:22 AM
Work hard, save some money, open a business, and work even more harder, and then maybe you'll get rich.

Work Hard and get good profits to save money. From the save money open a business which bring you good profits. Saying all this is very easy but  doing it practically is not so easy.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 16, 2016, 03:37:37 AM
Buy as much bitcoin as you can now and hope after 5-10 years will skyrocket in value, if you don't want to do that, work hard or as a last resort rob a bank  Shocked . Its not easy to be rich its not easy at all.
Activity: 490
April 16, 2016, 03:32:14 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 10:47:48 AM

Hoping to get win a big jackpot is not the way to get rich, it's only about luck. Better you do something good like do a business or get a job and get serious on it.

sure lottery it's just for fun, we must not seriously everyday, we must spend some money just for fun, so we can enjoy our life and we can work with full spirit.

But we hit the jackpot in the lottery then we will have more fun in life thats why people always do lottery so that they can have an easy life.
but do not let you rely only on the lottery to get rich dude. Okay you can do it for fun maybe just to buy some tickets and see what your luck is pretty good or not. but do not let you use all the salary and money to buy tickets?
so you can become rich from lottery
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 09:51:15 AM
Its not that easy to be rich, as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising now so that is bad, but you can trading or gambling but it takes a long time to be rich.
And the most important question is what is rich ? Everyone has their own value for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 15, 2016, 08:57:33 AM
If you ask me you can already get rich by simply hold the bitcoin for a long term and later on cash out with a high amount.
If you do this with a large amount you will make profit for sure.
This is something that most people do not seem to be getting though, that it's profitable to just hold onto your coins.
Though, it's not a terrible idea to invest at least some of your coins into something that would yield you more coins, like investing in a gambling site for example.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 08:46:46 AM
Buy raw materials in my country (Ukraine) and bring in your own. Very profitable.
Someone could do that but they will not be rich. They might actually be poorer then when they first started. The shipping costs alone will kill the amount you would be making in profit. You might actually, if your lucky, just break even. This all depends what type of materials you are talking about. If it is heavy like concrete then forget about it. What else does Ukraine have as a natural resource that is valuable anyways. If you can corner that market in your own country then you would be a rich man.
Trading raw materials is not as easy as you say. It needs market research, follow some rules and regulations and then start  the risky trade.
Why you think so? Here's an example: wood, walnut. blueberries, fuel pellets and many more others. Delivery is not expensive, it is the most expensive European certificates, but it is worth it.
Yes, so that there are many certificates, why you do not start this path, maybe you have already started. Start business in some countries is not that easy.

Yeah specially if you are a foreigner you will have a hard time building up a business with all the necessary documents that is needed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 08:33:08 AM
Buy raw materials in my country (Ukraine) and bring in your own. Very profitable.
I think you have to have a high capital to do this arbitrage there will be a large tax if you do import from other countries. and of course it will spend a lot of money. shipping costs and taxes will be a problem for this project
if you do not buy a lot of raw materials. then you will not get much benefit
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 14, 2016, 06:42:01 PM
Work hard wherever and whatever you work give your 100% and one day you will get rich, dedication is most important thing that you need to have in getting successful.
That's right.More than concentrating to get rich,one must enjoy doing whatever one does.I am not rich but I make good earnings online because I love what I do.When I started off,making a lots of money was the last thing on my mind but I am happy that I have made more than I could imagine
Activity: 434
April 14, 2016, 06:41:33 PM
Work hard wherever and whatever you work give your 100% and one day you will get rich, dedication is most important thing that you need to have in getting successful.

Theres this law specically named after someone, but basically it takes 5% focus that should output 95% result.

I forget, but its commonly referred. And the basics should be started from there, in a outer form of the result strategy to gain that possible big payout by some bigger entity.

Keep in mind there are numerous paths, just because the media hasnt written an article about it. There are hundreds of smaller type business that make decent sizable income.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2016, 06:29:52 PM
If you ask me you can already get rich by simply hold the bitcoin for a long term and later on cash out with a high amount.

Yes I think that is the right thing to do at a moment, price is low now and if we have money then we should invest in buying bitcoin as this is the only product which can give us huge returns in future.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2016, 04:00:48 PM
Yes this seems to be true, but there are some stochastic parameters that makes conclusion a bit more difficult. Things such as time of crash or time that price reaches to its highest price.
April 14, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
Someone could do that but they will not be rich. They might actually be poorer then when they first started. The shipping costs alone will kill the amount you would be making in profit. You might actually, if your lucky, just break even. This all depends what type of materials you are talking about. If it is heavy like concrete then forget about it. What else does Ukraine have as a natural resource that is valuable anyways. If you can corner that market in your own country then you would be a rich man.
Trading raw materials is not as easy as you say. It needs market research, follow some rules and regulations and then start  the risky trade.
Why you think so? Here's an example: wood, walnut. blueberries, fuel pellets and many more others. Delivery is not expensive, it is the most expensive European certificates, but it is worth it.
Yes, so that there are many certificates, why you do not start this path, maybe you have already started. Start business in some countries is not that easy.
Activity: 462
April 14, 2016, 03:47:36 PM
April 14, 2016, 03:05:18 PM
I think without a good plan and clever action, you will never be able to get rich unless you are a very lucky guy and it is by chance then.
Activity: 868
April 14, 2016, 02:53:45 PM
Activity: 271
April 14, 2016, 02:41:11 PM
Its not easy to be rich, it needs hard work and that is important but you need also to be smart otherwise it will also be not possible and a little bit luck to be rich.
If you want to be rich you have to make a good investment when you think that you will get some profit of it.
April 14, 2016, 02:20:19 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2016, 02:06:55 PM
getting rich is not easy,first you need to wise to your self.. 2nd love your job and work on hard for it Smiley
Jump to: