Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 168. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 02:50:32 PM
You can also buy a lottery ticket and hope that someday touch
lottery ticket? its hard to win on that, think lottery is not the way to get rich..
if you want to be rich someday you need to work hard and believe in your self nothings impossible..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 28, 2016, 10:27:26 AM

It's a better suggestion but mostly ends in a bitter way same as gambling. Only if we are lucky we may become a star else become poor and poorer.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 28, 2016, 10:07:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2016, 10:02:35 AM
The answer is easy! Win the lottery!  Tongue
that's easy answer,but so hard to happen to people who want get rich,so many people playing lottery and hoping they will won that lottery,but sometime people without any serious purpose to playing lotterythey won it. so i think lottery is not way to get rich.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2016, 08:03:34 AM
How too get rich is easy in my opinion just invest in the bitcoin and wait for the halving that is coming.
In the time you have to wait you can also trade a bit to gain some fast profit so that is also nice.

Even optimists only expect Bitcoin's price to double after the halving. You probably are already rich, if you think taking advantage of the block reward halving is going to make you rich.  Wink

"only" double? if the price would indeed double from the current price level, then it can be seen as a great achievement. it will make all people that bought at todays prices very happy. and those who waited too long with buying will end up being very disappointed as they once again missed a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 28, 2016, 07:04:24 AM
Buy a time machine??? that requires a big amount of money and i bet the owner won't sell it. Develop a time machine?? That also requires a big money to develop and for the parts you need. LOL.
You could just invest/buy a bitcoins. And i suggest, Just get a work to earn some money
legendary
Activity: 1232
March 28, 2016, 06:09:51 AM
How too get rich is easy in my opinion just invest in the bitcoin and wait for the halving that is coming.
In the time you have to wait you can also trade a bit to gain some fast profit so that is also nice.

Even optimists only expect Bitcoin's price to double after the halving. You probably are already rich, if you think taking advantage of the block reward halving is going to make you rich.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
March 27, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

If you don't have a lot money already you can't get rich that way because you can't buy enough coins.
But I think that is good way to make nice profits anyways, but without big principal it won't make you rich.
Activity: 462
March 27, 2016, 09:15:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 27, 2016, 09:06:32 AM
if you really want to get rich in no time then the only key is the lottery, if you will manage to win it you will definitely be rich

But how likely is it to win the lottery?!
It's way easier to get hit by a lightning!
So gambling is definitely not the key for getting rich quick.
Watch out for new business opportunities with potential and which haven't been around for that long.
New markets are risky for sure, but also will make you a lot of money if suscessful.
Activity: 434
March 27, 2016, 08:34:10 AM

It is, but how about the chance to winning the lottery ? It's super small, and you need big luck for it haha. Better getting rich with getting job and do the best for your work and get promote.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 08:24:41 AM
I think to win the lottery you need a large capital to be able to win. because people can win is the one who has the most  amounttickets. if you only have a little capital. it's just wasting your money only
the lottery is based on luck even though you just bought one ticket lottery if you are the lucky person you will win. isn't have guarantee if you buy multiple tickets you will win in lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2016, 07:27:46 AM
Im wondering of that same thing. If i am rich i buy summerhouse and live there around the year  Lips sealed

earn some money from small works when you get enough to create a small business do it after that create bigger business and so on i know its hard but thats just my suggestion

Everything must start small so that in case you messed up then you only loose a few amount,you need to study what kind of business you want in order to become rich.
yeah businesses will be beautiful when you start from the bottom you'll know the hard and happy to make an effort.
make a business from the ground will make you stronger in the face of problems.
if own business has grown of course earnings will continue to do you get each day you can become rich with this

Activity: 476
March 27, 2016, 03:35:55 AM
LOL. but it's not as easy as winning the lottery. there are so many participants who follow it and you have to have great luck. no easy way other than winning the lottery, join in one sign camp and play trading  Grin
agree to win the reward of a lottery you have to compete with a lot of people. of course people are going to win is the one who has the most tickets. if you only have the one ticket. I'm sure you will not win
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 27, 2016, 02:37:23 AM
I think to win the lottery you need a large capital to be able to win. because people can win is the one who has the most  amounttickets. if you only have a little capital. it's just wasting your money only

But is you are lucky enough and only buy one ticket and that ticket wins then you could become instant rich without the hassle of working hard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 01:40:56 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 01:22:52 AM
if you really want to get rich in no time then the only key is the lottery, if you will manage to win it you will definitely be rich

Lotto is a good one time lucky bet to get rich quickly,but i suggest that to become rich a person has to work hard to get a job and learn the mechanics of how to run a business then maybe someday he can have his own business too.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2016, 07:03:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 26, 2016, 04:39:09 PM
LOL. but it's not as easy as winning the lottery. there are so many participants who follow it and you have to have great luck. no easy way other than winning the lottery, join in one sign camp and play trading  Grin

You don't only need a lot luck to win a lottery, but you also have to understand that there are probably 40-50% of the unsold tickets that can contain the winning ticket. That makes your chance of winning the lottery even smaller.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 26, 2016, 04:11:35 PM
Jump to: