Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 169. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
March 26, 2016, 02:50:55 PM
The answer is easy! Win the lottery!  Tongue
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 26, 2016, 02:01:15 PM
I think we are still in the early stages of bitcoin.  If we accumulate as much bitcoin as we can now, I think it is going to be worth a lot in a few years.

Im sure it, this time is accumulation, whales want to buy as much as we can at lower price.
in future bitcoin can reach $600 , we ill see it soon
yeah bitcoin they were 7 years old but says prices are already high enough right ? I think a few more years bitcoin can be better developed on all sides and the price will certainly go up. That's why I always keep half my income, and wait for a few years. I believe bitcoin has a nice price in a few years' time. if you've got a lot of BTC. it can make you rich

Make yourself into the creation of your own coin. If you are successful, others will question you. how you became rich? Be prepared to answer it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 26, 2016, 06:18:09 AM
I think we are still in the early stages of bitcoin.  If we accumulate as much bitcoin as we can now, I think it is going to be worth a lot in a few years.

Im sure it, this time is accumulation, whales want to buy as much as we can at lower price.
yeah bitcoin they were 7 years old but says prices are already high enough right ? I think a few more years bitcoin can be better developed on all sides and the price will certainly go up. That's why I always keep half my income, and wait for a few years. I believe bitcoin has a nice price in a few years' time. if you've got a lot of BTC. it can make you rich
legendary
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 26, 2016, 06:15:37 AM
if i know the way to getting rich i wouldn't be giving it away; i would use it myself first to get filthy rich and enjoy my wealth.

but the strategy is to work and do your best to earn money. but not just working like a zombie, it should be a job that you are passionate about and can make a good money from it. plus you should always make more money with money you have by investing it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 26, 2016, 06:10:16 AM
I think we are still in the early stages of bitcoin.  If we accumulate as much bitcoin as we can now, I think it is going to be worth a lot in a few years.

Of course we still are in early stages!
The Bitcoin community has around 2-3 million people.
Has Bitcoin hit mainstream? No!
Still many people have no clue what Bitcoin, crypto currencies or Blockchain is.
I believe we will have to go another 7-8 years before Bitcoin will ne known and used on a bigger scale by people and countries around the world.
It took the internet around 25 years to become what it is today.
Bitcoin can make this in 15 years is my opinion. We are in year 7 now.So another 8 to go.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 06:04:42 AM
Im wondering of that same thing. If i am rich i buy summerhouse and live there around the year  Lips sealed

earn some money from small works when you get enough to create a small business do it after that create bigger business and so on i know its hard but thats just my suggestion

Better to find start up somewhere and try to mine bitcoins. As for me this way much profitable than yours  Smiley

Mining is a dead scene.

Most people are aware of this, and promoting to someone to mine is like saying go fall off a cliff lol.

Yeah i agree with you. Nowdays mining is not a way to get rich imo. Two or three years ago, yes mining is good but for now mining is not good for getting rich.

Mining can still make you rich if you can invest millions of dollars on equipment,but if you dont have millions to invest then mining wont make you rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 05:59:40 AM
Im wondering of that same thing. If i am rich i buy summerhouse and live there around the year  Lips sealed

earn some money from small works when you get enough to create a small business do it after that create bigger business and so on i know its hard but thats just my suggestion

Better to find start up somewhere and try to mine bitcoins. As for me this way much profitable than yours  Smiley

Mining is a dead scene.

Most people are aware of this, and promoting to someone to mine is like saying go fall off a cliff lol.

Yeah i agree with you. Nowdays mining is not a way to get rich imo. Two or three years ago, yes mining is good but for now mining is not good for getting rich.
legendary
Merit: 1008
March 26, 2016, 05:27:30 AM
Just know where to spend money wisely.Better know your needs and wants.

Grin Grin Grin I think you can be considered rich if you can afford to buy many things that aren't a necessity of yours,  Spending power and net worth is really important in the definition of rich in this case.
it is the paradigm of many people. if you have a lot of cars and a magnificent home. You can buy anything. then you will be called rich. but do you not think it is a waste?
see bill gates. they never lived excessive
Activity: 413
March 25, 2016, 10:18:47 PM
I think we are still in the early stages of bitcoin.  If we accumulate as much bitcoin as we can now, I think it is going to be worth a lot in a few years.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 25, 2016, 10:12:03 PM
Activity: 434
March 25, 2016, 10:04:55 PM

agree with you if you're rich of course you can do whatever you want but you have to strive and work hard to achieve it. create a business and develop it is a good idea. I wish I could be the boss of course you have to make a business out of a small and develop your business then as time passes you will be successful

If youre rich why even get bother start other things lol. I guess its only natural cause you feel like something missing lol.

Certain small business stay small, because the demand is really not there. So not all small business can be started and grow huge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 25, 2016, 09:29:40 PM

agree with you if you're rich of course you can do whatever you want but you have to strive and work hard to achieve it. create a business and develop it is a good idea. I wish I could be the boss of course you have to make a business out of a small and develop your business then as time passes you will be successful
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2016, 07:14:01 PM
... and buy now price and btc fly even higher in the future?
Noone can predict the future and this also goes true for bitcoin price. So price can go on both way.

yes I agree with you. we will be very difficult to predict whether we will be rich quickly. all depends on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices will affect our wealth.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2016, 06:02:23 PM

Mining is a dead scene.

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 25, 2016, 04:14:42 PM

Activity: 658
March 25, 2016, 08:50:03 AM

Everything must start small so that in case you messed up then you only loose a few amount,you need to study what kind of business you want in order to become rich.
yes thats the best idea as i remember when i started i made a lot of mistakes what cost me some decent money

to be honest if you want to be as rich as possible you have to invest into bitcoin as much money as you can
Activity: 518
March 25, 2016, 08:07:41 AM
o grab it all you have to work hard to earn a living. As for ways to earn money it depends on your skills. if you become rich you can buy a home that you want
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 25, 2016, 06:13:26 AM

Everything must start small so that in case you messed up then you only loose a few amount,you need to study what kind of business you want in order to become rich.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 25, 2016, 06:06:48 AM

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
March 25, 2016, 05:44:25 AM
Jump to: