Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 179. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
March 03, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
There are many methods to get rich one of them is to just invest in the bitcoin , I think that is the best one.
Due to the fact the bitcoin is going to a high amount this year it will be very good for profit you can make and get rich because of that.
in my opinion. at this momenth  you can't be rich just be investor in the bitcoin, it's not easy as you think. to be rich (millionare) You should have enough money to invest at BItcoin.

maybe you you must have $500.000  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 03, 2016, 06:08:06 PM
There are many methods to get rich one of them is to just invest in the bitcoin, I think that is the best one.
Due to the fact the bitcoin is going to a high amount this year it will be very good for profit you can make and get rich because of that.
Activity: 448
March 03, 2016, 02:32:08 PM
Buy a rare item at a yard sale and hope that it is worth millions.
so basically you are depending to become rich on your luck , you better of do gambling instead Grin i don't think that will be a good investment, i'd rather invest on a hyip than investing on a strange rare item
Activity: 135
March 03, 2016, 01:30:22 PM
Try to come out with new and interesting ideas to cover the people needs and then working hard to make profit and come with positive interests and therefore becoming rich.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 03, 2016, 12:47:39 PM
To get rich will require you a lot of sacrifice. Work harder and be smart enough to spend your money and of course save some as always. But this is very difficult in our world full of needs and wants would require you to be very discipline on how to spend money. You should also educate yourself if thinking for investments and know your chances. If you will do so you wont even realize how will you look in front of others for this sacrifices.. Be very patient in every way..
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 03, 2016, 12:37:44 PM
Hard work is the key to becoming rich. Invest your time, dont take so much time doing nothing
 instead let your hand and mind works for some good reason. And aim goals for specific time.

And make bitcoins for a sideline job nor full time.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
March 03, 2016, 12:23:07 PM
Working hard sure is the most legitimate method of becoming rich for an honest person, coming with innovative and new ideas also sure helps and improves the possibility of getting rich Smiley.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 03, 2016, 11:25:03 AM
Working more and working hard I think is the main method, If someone has an easy method they will most likely not be here and the world would be "more" full of billionaires.

That is right working hard would really pay...hard work could lead us to success or promotion in job and increase in salary, but with that, our lifestyle should not come with the salary increase, that way, I'm sure we'll get rich..
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 03, 2016, 11:07:01 AM
Working more and working hard I think is the main method, If someone has an easy method they will most likely not be here and the world would be "more" full of billionaires.
Activity: 714
March 03, 2016, 09:59:49 AM
Getting rich with the bitcoin can be really easy if you ask me because the bitcoin will got to a high amount soon or later.
I think investing with your money in a large amount of bitcoins can make your rich at the end, you should do it on a long term of course.
Activity: 420
March 03, 2016, 09:24:54 AM
Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.
If getting rich is easy. You will find a lot of rich people in the street. and no beggars on the streets. in fact very difficult to become rich dude. anyway if you invest in bitcoin. you need a lot of capital and a very long time to be rich

Lol yes. Getting rich is super difficult. it's not about easy earn bitcoin that only earn you small amount but it's about getting rich with big amount of money.
Activity: 490
March 03, 2016, 09:15:02 AM
Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.
If getting rich is easy. You will find a lot of rich people in the street. and no beggars on the streets. in fact very difficult to become rich dude. anyway if you invest in bitcoin. you need a lot of capital and a very long time to be rich
Activity: 196
March 03, 2016, 04:36:21 AM
even if you buy expensive items, and waiting for high prices, it is very hard to make you rich, if you like the stuff, try it with antiques, it is worth quite expensive with collectors, but also can start saving for the moment, the point is never give up with the obstacles that you receive later

Yeah, collecting antiques will not make you rich, as it will totally depend on the future where there antiques stands in future, and you also need a particular buyer to buy that product.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 03, 2016, 04:18:06 AM
even if you buy expensive items, and waiting for high prices, it is very hard to make you rich, if you like the stuff, try it with antiques, it is worth quite expensive with collectors, but also can start saving for the moment, the point is never give up with the obstacles that you receive later
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 03, 2016, 03:28:28 AM
I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
For long term, saving money plus spending smart, have a good plan can improve you and for short term, lean ideas and being lucky is helpful.
it would be very easy to say that, if you already have a job and a steady income. Of course you only need to manage the finances and expenditures were smart, you would be rich
but what about someone who does not have a job?
be diligent not necessary

If you do not have a job and you wanted to be rich, it is high time you move and get yourself a job or anything that can make you a steady income. It is the first step to become financially free. If you can't do at least that, do not bother thinking about being rich.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2016, 03:24:19 AM
Getting rich requires a lot of work. If you encounter tips on how to get rich quick without needing to exert effort, be wary. Rather than looking for ways on how to get rich quick, find ways to make money at home. The best way to protect yourself from yourself is to automate your savings. That means setting up recurring transfers on a regular basis, Force yourself to avoid negative financial influences as much as possible. That means going cold turkey.
Activity: 658
March 03, 2016, 03:12:44 AM
I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
For long term, saving money plus spending smart, have a good plan can improve you and for short term, lean ideas and being lucky is helpful.
it would be very easy to say that, if you already have a job and a steady income. Of course you only need to manage the finances and expenditures were smart, you would be rich
but what about someone who does not have a job?
be diligent not necessary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 03, 2016, 12:41:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 03, 2016, 12:23:37 AM
To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
I know. huge income will you get from doing illegal activities. would be great, but do you think that God does not like it?
your money will not be a blessing.

It's not about God or morals. You can get rich without doing illegal things. If you are a programmer you can write an app, if you are an artist you can sell your art. That doesn't have to be illegal. The most important thing is to choose right work that fits best for you and if it makes Money you can do. All you need is an idea and a plan.

True there are different ways to earn it. Conscience will be your enemy here. Yeah you do illegal tricks then what? That will always be stuck in your mind for what you have done. And maybe that will also be the one that will make you crazy in the next years that you will think about it. Unless you got Alzheimer's disease.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
March 03, 2016, 12:08:45 AM
To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
I know. huge income will you get from doing illegal activities. would be great, but do you think that God does not like it?
your money will not be a blessing.

It's not about God or morals. You can get rich without doing illegal things. If you are a programmer you can write an app, if you are an artist you can sell your art. That doesn't have to be illegal. The most important thing is to choose right work that fits best for you and if it makes Money you can do. All you need is an idea and a plan.
Jump to: