Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 182. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 11:08:18 PM
You can get rich by using the bitcoin as a long term investment, I think this is the best method to get rich without any big risks.
Its of course always a risk you are taking but you will need to take a minimal risk to gain money and get rich.
i think not many people want to wait a long time to become rich, especially you need a big capital for investment in bitcoin

No mate you really don't need a big capital to invest in bitcoins, you can start will a small investment, and no one is saying you to buy full bitcoin you can buy it in parts, and who knows even a small investment can give give you best returns if the price reaches the moon in future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 10:03:42 PM
You can get rich by using the bitcoin as a long term investment, I think this is the best method to get rich without any big risks.
Its of course always a risk you are taking but you will need to take a minimal risk to gain money and get rich.
i think not many people want to wait a long time to become rich, especially you need a big capital for investment in bitcoin
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 09:56:37 PM
work hard and invest your money into stocks or bonds, and watch them grow slowly or get luck and they grow fast Cheesy , and keep on working for more money to invest.

Investing in stocks is something like investing your money into bitcoins, as you cannot be sure that you will get profitable returns in future, its too risky.

Yes, wherever you invest it involves certain level of risk, and if you can afford to take risk then why not to choose gambling as it can make you rich in a single day, either you loose or you win, very simple.

Yeah I would surely go with gambling if I want to get rich in short term as I don't see any other way to get rich in a quick time, So I would prefer gambling, I know its not the right way to get rich but can't help  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 25, 2016, 09:55:05 PM
work hard and invest your money into stocks or bonds, and watch them grow slowly or get luck and they grow fast Cheesy , and keep on working for more money to invest.

Investing in stocks is something like investing your money into bitcoins, as you cannot be sure that you will get profitable returns in future, its too risky.

Yes, wherever you invest it involves certain level of risk, and if you can afford to take risk then why not to choose gambling as it can make you rich in a single day, either you loose or you win, very simple.

i think investing in bitcoin is best place, decentralized system, the block halving system make bitcoin very unique Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is Best Choice for investment
Activity: 287
February 25, 2016, 09:19:22 PM

Activity: 210
February 25, 2016, 08:25:30 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 25, 2016, 08:23:39 PM
Activity: 490
February 25, 2016, 08:04:51 PM
I will make my own poultry and vegetables lands for a more sure investments. And get my kids go to acting classes so they can have a better acting career.
You think it's easy being an artist? I know being a celebrity is very high income. but to achieve it all, not an easy thing. you do not want your doughter appear to be an actress fake agent, right lol
Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 07:49:19 PM

How can you say that investing in bitcoin is not a big risk? If you are investing into bitcoins that is the maximum risk you are taking as you don't know how long bitcoin will survive in future.

Yes, investing in bitcoin is something like gambling with your money, either you win or you loose totally depends on the market conditions and especially on your luck.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2016, 07:16:46 PM

How can you say that investing in bitcoin is not a big risk? If you are investing into bitcoins that is the maximum risk you are taking as you don't know how long bitcoin will survive in future.
Activity: 616
February 25, 2016, 02:11:23 PM
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 01:59:21 PM
To be rich you must play well. You must dont give so much money out and dont give all your money to gambling that is very bad.
The most important thing is that you must save your money and that is the best option. Or make a good investment.
yeah agree with you, if you have no other way to become rich, you just need to save money without investing or passive income in the fabric, continue to work and earn as much money as possible for the tube
For saving money you need to be more clever, since if you only hold them in a box then because of inflation your money lose its value.

Yeah saving is good for short term, as it can take care of you at the time of emergencies, but in long run investment is more profitable as it can give you good returns.
To be rich you must be really smart and I think that is the best option. You must make an good investment and just dont give so much money out.
It is also good to save some money that is always good. And just work hard is also an option.

That's true you can also go for multiple jobs, as at a moment we also have a full time job and we are also making descent amount of earnings from bitcoins, that will multiply your income in long run and make you rich.

Yes, there is no short cut to success, you need to work hard and smart that is the only option you have if you want to get rich in future, or else simply get married to a rich girl  Grin
Saving money is key in getting rich. If you have no savings, you're in trouble. You also have to be wise in the sense that you have some sort of stable income. One thing you can do is open a savings account and tell the bank to only allow post-dated transfers from that account. That way, you don't get the temptation to spend money.
Indeed the best option to be rich is just save your money. Dont spend it out to stupid things or something.
And earn money and save them that is the best option. You can do also make some investments. But that is quite risky.

Yes, good advice, never spend on unwanted things and try to save as much as possible, try to reduce expenses or postponed your expenses to next month, that will surely add some value to your wealth.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2016, 01:42:11 PM
To be rich you must play well. You must dont give so much money out and dont give all your money to gambling that is very bad.
The most important thing is that you must save your money and that is the best option. Or make a good investment.
yeah agree with you, if you have no other way to become rich, you just need to save money without investing or passive income in the fabric, continue to work and earn as much money as possible for the tube
For saving money you need to be more clever, since if you only hold them in a box then because of inflation your money lose its value.

Yeah saving is good for short term, as it can take care of you at the time of emergencies, but in long run investment is more profitable as it can give you good returns.
To be rich you must be really smart and I think that is the best option. You must make an good investment and just dont give so much money out.
It is also good to save some money that is always good. And just work hard is also an option.

That's true you can also go for multiple jobs, as at a moment we also have a full time job and we are also making descent amount of earnings from bitcoins, that will multiply your income in long run and make you rich.

Yes, there is no short cut to success, you need to work hard and smart that is the only option you have if you want to get rich in future, or else simply get married to a rich girl  Grin
Saving money is key in getting rich. If you have no savings, you're in trouble. You also have to be wise in the sense that you have some sort of stable income. One thing you can do is open a savings account and tell the bank to only allow post-dated transfers from that account. That way, you don't get the temptation to spend money.
Indeed the best option to be rich is just save your money. Dont spend it out to stupid things or something.
And earn money and save them that is the best option. You can do also make some investments. But that is quite risky.
Activity: 714
February 25, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

Some people do not work hard and be rich, its how you look at it from different aspects if you ask me, this is because the point the bitcoin can also make you rich by doing nothing, sometimes you do not have to work hard.
I think if you invest in the bitcoin right now with his low price you can sure get rich if you invest a large number of the bitcoin, the halving is also coming.
Activity: 448
February 25, 2016, 01:16:04 PM

Activity: 205
February 25, 2016, 12:57:08 PM

Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 09:46:08 AM

Activity: 364
February 25, 2016, 09:43:35 AM

Activity: 224
February 25, 2016, 08:28:28 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 25, 2016, 07:37:46 AM
Jump to: