Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 180. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 02, 2016, 04:35:38 PM
no easy way to get rich. trade something, market your skill

Most people work for someone else then, are you sure becoming an entrepreneur is the right path for you?
yeah very hard to become rich. There are many things you have to do to become rich. I think working hard is not enough.
I think entrepreneurs pretty good

Yes, you need to work in a smarter way, there is no easy way to become rich, you need continuously follow the basics of your work with a great level of honesty and integrity.

Most people overlook lots of things, and what you said is the main thing.

People just dont want to do that or develop their mindsets and just choose the easy cookie cutter type of business out there, which eventually leads to their loss.

It takes grit and time plus everything thats left unsaid on making it happen for yourself.
To be rich you must work really really hard. That is the most important. And you must be smart and safe your money.
I think that making an investment is also good. But you must be lucky to get some money and that will not happen that often.

Yeah you need to work hard constantly, there should be no full stop to your work, or else you won't reach your goal, and if you want to get rich you should have certain predetermined goal in your mind.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 02, 2016, 04:24:13 PM
I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
For long term, saving money plus spending smart, have a good plan can improve you and for short term, lean ideas and being lucky is helpful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 10:25:38 AM

Most people work for someone else then, are you sure becoming an entrepreneur is the right path for you?
yeah very hard to become rich. There are many things you have to do to become rich. I think working hard is not enough.

Yes, you need to work in a smarter way, there is no easy way to become rich, you need continuously follow the basics of your work with a great level of honesty and integrity.

People just dont want to do that or develop their mindsets and just choose the easy cookie cutter type of business out there, which eventually leads to their loss.

It takes grit and time plus everything thats left unsaid on making it happen for yourself.
To be rich you must work really really hard. That is the most important. And you must be smart and safe your money.
I think that making an investment is also good. But you must be lucky to get some money and that will not happen that often.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 02, 2016, 10:14:33 AM
I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
Activity: 287
March 02, 2016, 08:27:33 AM
Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.

But that will not make you richest, as it also depends on how much you invest and what would be the price of bitcoin after the halving, as I believe it won't reach the moon overnight.
Activity: 476
March 02, 2016, 04:51:17 AM
Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 04:27:51 AM
Becoming rich is a slow process.

You have to do the right investments, which may be slow buy steady. Know where to put your money and what investments give you consistent and stable returns.

Dont go for get rich quick schemes, they are scams.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2016, 04:20:15 AM

rather than being an employee. working for someone else. better to be a businessman or an entrepreneur, it's better
To be rich, you must do a good thing. And that is to make a good investment. I hope later that the value will rise.
But to make an investment. You must be really smart to do that, There is a risk that you also can lose some money, and that wont be good.
Activity: 504
March 01, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

rather than being an employee. working for someone else. better to be a businessman or an entrepreneur, it's better
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
March 01, 2016, 05:32:13 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 10:29:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 29, 2016, 09:16:25 AM
I think you can get rich by gambling but that is very risky if you ask me, you can also invest in the bitcoin of course, because the bitcoin halving is coming so you make a lot of money of you just invest a lot of money in the bitcoin itself.
I think investing is the best way to get rich in the future and if you want to win big fast you should try gambling.

Investing a great amount will take you to the rich side but you will be needing to buy some of it. The larger the better and more profit will come. But for those who does small jobs this is impossible that is why we are taking it to the higher level to make it faster which is gambling.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 08:02:06 AM
I think you can get rich by gambling but that is very risky if you ask me, you can also invest in the bitcoin of course, because the bitcoin halving is coming so you make a lot of money of you just invest a lot of money in the bitcoin itself.
I think investing is the best way to get rich in the future and if you want to win big fast you should try gambling.

98% of the people that do gambling end up with big losses. and those who are lucky stop after they made a loss. some people are addicted and keep pushing themself into very deep problems. just don't gamble and you will be just fine. investing in bitcoin and holding the coins offline is probably the lowest risky investment. you just need patience.
Activity: 336
February 29, 2016, 07:51:55 AM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 29, 2016, 06:57:44 AM

Activity: 420
February 29, 2016, 04:33:29 AM
I think you can just say you need to gain bitcoins, invest in the bitcoins with a lot of money after this you just should wait till the price will go to a high amount, or a middle high amount.
With the future of the bitcoin and the halving that is coming this year you can say this will happen so its good to invest right now.
Activity: 658
February 28, 2016, 09:38:10 AM
If you create a time machine, just sell it and you will be able to make more money then buying Bitcoins.
if I had a time machine. I will not sell it to anyone else would be abused by someone who has money. you can use to look at what will happen in the future like. what the result of the match liverpool vs man city. you can get rich quick if you win, but it seems it is impossible
Activity: 490
February 28, 2016, 08:59:31 AM
To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
I know. huge income will you get from doing illegal activities. would be great, but do you think that God does not like it?
your money will not be a blessing.
Activity: 378
February 28, 2016, 03:01:24 AM
To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
Dealing drugs is probably the fastest and easiest way to earn money. Well, that's how the movies always portray drug dealing.
Jump to: