Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 188. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 18, 2016, 07:18:12 AM
Be the guy who got 10k bitcoins for a Pizza and sell it now. BOOM RICH
Maybe people have to find another crypto currency with an excellent future that its price increases a lot in near future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 01:18:57 AM
there is an old adage said. behind Rich successful men. There are an intelligent woman behind. maybe you need a wife to manage your finances Cheesy I'm sure his wife can make us rich. I don't know it looks like they have the power
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 17, 2016, 11:08:25 PM
Be the guy who got 10k bitcoins for a Pizza and sell it now. BOOM RICH
Activity: 532
February 17, 2016, 10:14:22 PM
Isn't hard work the secret of getting rich? That's what my father always told me at least.
hard work including important part of being a rich man. but you can not leave it, namely prayer. you need this. some people do not do this and they fail to become rich.
pray + hard work = success
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 07:33:47 PM
Are there any shares for bitcointalk for buying?
One day this forum could become very expensive and good for all kind of businesses.
Especially in marketing, if BTC go mainstream.

I was thinking the same thing, this forum has a lot of money involved and around it, making other people wealthy.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
February 17, 2016, 07:33:03 PM
This is definetely not a way to get rich for sure. The current price has probably priced in the halving so a big increase is not to be expected through halving. There are other events going on which are much more important to the price mid and long term. The block size discussion for instance or the outblowing block chain problem. Should such events will go into the wrong direction then the price could drop very quickly again. Remember where we stayed a year ago.

If you want to get rich just invest big in the bitcoins and cash out later when the price is a lot higher.
The halving will let the market price increase so you can gain profit and can get rich.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2016, 07:28:48 PM
Are there any shares for bitcointalk for buying?
One day this forum could become very expensive and good for all kind of businesses.
Especially in marketing, if BTC go mainstream.
Activity: 756
February 17, 2016, 06:54:11 PM
getting rich you say? oh it is easy if you are positive to reach it, no one can tell when it will happen because you alone will find it by yourself, for me investing time to learn like forex and bitcoin trading will drive me to became rich, always hoping to find the right track..but as of now I'm saving my money for bitcoin trading.
Activity: 714
February 17, 2016, 02:33:27 PM
If you want to get rich you also need to invest a lot, you can invest in the bitcoin and cash out later when the price is high.
Its of course a risk your taking but that is almost with everything if you want to get rich.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 17, 2016, 02:00:24 PM
Become a professional athlete.  Honestly, I have no idea how to become rich.  I tend to be going the opposite direction.
very difficult to be a professional athlete, it is a lot of competition out there, it's better to be a businessman, maybe it can give you the opportunity to become rich
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 17, 2016, 01:38:29 PM
Become a professional athlete.  Honestly, I have no idea how to become rich.  I tend to be going the opposite direction.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 01:25:51 PM
Isn't hard work the secret of getting rich? That's what my father always told me at least.
if hard work isn't main factor how to get rich could you tell me what makes your father become rich without hard work because i'm so curious for that
Activity: 448
February 17, 2016, 01:13:32 PM
I think hard work is indeed the most important, without hard work you cant be rich. But you can now be rich maybe.
If you now invest in some Bitcoins and than wait a little longer than you have more money if Bitcoin is going to rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 17, 2016, 08:45:56 AM
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 07:12:42 AM
If you want to get rich just invest big in the bitcoins and cash out later when the price is a lot higher.
The halving will let the market price increase so you can gain profit and can get rich.
That is a good option. It has no a good price to invest.
But if you work hard for your money and if you see Bitcoin as a bonus than it is good.
Activity: 714
February 17, 2016, 05:55:05 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
February 17, 2016, 05:32:37 AM
You can get rich by many methods, as an example you could trade bitcoins, of course its all risky but maybe worth it.
What also is a possibility is that you just invest in bitcoins and wait till the price will rise as high as it can and sell them to get rich.

Trading is not a good profit making tool for at least 50% of the people as trading itself does not create value, it just transfer value.
Activity: 434
February 16, 2016, 11:47:57 AM
You can get rich by many methods, as an example you could trade bitcoins, of course its all risky but maybe worth it.
What also is a possibility is that you just invest in bitcoins and wait till the price will rise as high as it can and sell them to get rich.
Activity: 313
February 16, 2016, 11:30:33 AM
You can only be rich if you work hard. Or you must be luck with gambling, but that is a small percentage. And its not so customary.
I think if you word hard and save money you can be rich. Or if you invest now in Bitcoin then you can have some profit later.

Couldn't agree more. Work is the true determinant if you were to get rich or not
Activity: 308
February 16, 2016, 11:17:31 AM
Maybe one day good posters will be paid very good on this forum!
So try to improve yourself and try to post nothing but quality.. Cheesy
Jump to: