Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 184. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2016, 12:16:22 AM
invest your funds to bitcoin. I do believe bitcoin trading and have excellent prospects in the field of investment at this time. bitcoin quality with you invest your money into gold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 12:08:26 AM
if you want to be rich you have to take risks, because behind that risk is usually a success and a failure. if you fail you have to learn from these failures to be successful Smiley
What if after we take risks. we even lost all the money. there are times when we do not follow risk dude

I think what he means is we must  take a risk and leave our safe zone to get rich. And just remember to get success and rich not 1 try and rich, there's must be many failure before get rich.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
February 23, 2016, 11:12:43 PM
if you want to be rich you have to take risks, because behind that risk is usually a success and a failure. if you fail you have to learn from these failures to be successful Smiley
What if after we take risks. we even lost all the money. there are times when we do not follow risk dude

The most important rule is don't invest money you can't afford to lose. Try to minimize the risk as much as possible to avoid losing all your money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2016, 11:11:07 PM
in addition to outside bitcoin. I would buy a lot of land in the village. because the land in the village the price is not too expensive. then wait a few years to sell it. because every year the prices will surely go up Smiley

I don't want to discourage you, but you should study the potential future price appreciation and the risk factors. Normally, I don't encourage buying land in the rural areas. One of the reasons is that a lot of emigration is occurring from the villages and towns to the big cities. If you purchase land in a village, and the village becomes depopulated, then you might lose your investment.

Thank you for your input. yes you are right. but I have a brother and he has a lot of land in the countryside. I not only wait for prices to go up, but I could plant and produce rice or other vegetables. maybe it was good Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 10:57:06 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 06:04:31 PM

Everytime risk will not take care of, sometimes you need to come up with a good strategy and should research on various investments and invest in the best possible option.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 23, 2016, 12:17:43 PM
in addition to outside bitcoin. I would buy a lot of land in the village. because the land in the village the price is not too expensive. then wait a few years to sell it. because every year the prices will surely go up Smiley

I don't want to discourage you, but you should study the potential future price appreciation and the risk factors. Normally, I don't encourage buying land in the rural areas. One of the reasons is that a lot of emigration is occurring from the villages and towns to the big cities. If you purchase land in a village, and the village becomes depopulated, then you might lose your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 23, 2016, 12:15:32 PM
Activity: 280
February 23, 2016, 12:07:24 PM
From the tens of thousands of people here only a very few will make it to $100,000 or $1,000,000. The others are just dreamers without any motivation to work out their future plans (if they have any). Action speaks louder than words!

Thats because the very few will actually do their homework before jumping into a business lol.

I know of my friends who are over in debt just because they can run a basic food truck as the smallest venture to start.

Then totaling the #`s up, they have so much regret going into business.

This is so true. People have tendency to think that when they open a business they'll get rich instantly. They do not know the effort needed to keep the business running and even make a profit out of it. So most of small time businesses go bankrupt on the first five years.
To be rich you must work really hard and be smart. You must dont give your money out so fast. That will be not good and than you cant be rich. So patience is also very important.
I hope later that more people will save their money and that they can also be rich. Make a investment or something so you can make more money later in the future.
To be rich you must work really really hard, that is the only way to be rich I think. That is also the best option.
You dont give so much money out that will be smart. But I hope that many people will make a good investment.

You must work really hard, but with the bitcoin its not so hard, you can just invest in the bitcoin for a long term and if the market goes well you sure will be rich I can say that for sure.

You just need to be patient to get rich and not spend any bitcoins for a long time.
Activity: 778
February 23, 2016, 11:05:47 AM
From the tens of thousands of people here only a very few will make it to $100,000 or $1,000,000. The others are just dreamers without any motivation to work out their future plans (if they have any). Action speaks louder than words!

Thats because the very few will actually do their homework before jumping into a business lol.

I know of my friends who are over in debt just because they can run a basic food truck as the smallest venture to start.

This is so true. People have tendency to think that when they open a business they'll get rich instantly. They do not know the effort needed to keep the business running and even make a profit out of it. So most of small time businesses go bankrupt on the first five years.
To be rich you must work really hard and be smart. You must dont give your money out so fast. That will be not good and than you cant be rich. So patience is also very important.
I hope later that more people will save their money and that they can also be rich. Make a investment or something so you can make more money later in the future.
To be rich you must work really really hard, that is the only way to be rich I think. That is also the best option.
You dont give so much money out that will be smart. But I hope that many people will make a good investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 23, 2016, 07:10:24 AM

An investment in real estate is also a good way to become financially abundant.Many people I know who builds their fortune on Real Estate and this cannot be ignore or deny. In starting a business you must have a passion and you must know or study your business/market. There are many startups who are excited at first ,but along the way they quit.
legendary
February 23, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 23, 2016, 04:19:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 23, 2016, 01:46:40 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 01:27:11 AM
I will make my own poultry and vegetables lands for a more sure investments. And get my kids go to acting classes so they can have a better acting career.
Activity: 350
February 22, 2016, 11:37:08 PM
You can get rich by just investing enough in the bitcoins these days, its one of the best options you can pick.
because of the halving you can invest pretty good and make a lot of profit if you do it on a good way(selling on the right time).
halving will not make bitcoin increased 2-fold, so you need to buy more than 100 BTC, to be rich
Activity: 1190
February 22, 2016, 10:03:17 PM
I think you must see owner of gambling site. they already profit more than 300 btc. i think you can follow it
Activity: 826
February 22, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

legendary
Merit: 1091
February 22, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 22, 2016, 07:19:20 PM
How to get rich ? Rob the bank or hack the bank account of corrupt goverment hahaha
Just FOCUS on your goal and wait till happend Smiley
Dream and dont wake up
LOL, only focusing does not work in this case, good plan, good focus,  good implementation and hunt opportunities is the solution.
Jump to: