Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 185. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2016, 11:27:43 AM
Thank you for this thread as there are many suggestion and ideas being posted here to become rich. May I add also, that whatever your your passion is,when you nurtured it,it can also lead to financial abundance.Like for example if you have talent on digital arts,crafts making,any skills, when you focus on it,improve it, it can help a lot. Wink
Skills is always important if have no skill even in real life.. your just useless and you can live without your parents..
So skills is always important to live. Also here in online if you want to earn bitcoin fast you need a skills. that you can offer here in our forum or in other web program related or design related..
Honestly the key or the success is to be hard working and be multi tasking os that you can make lots of money fast if your are multi tasker.. Also be smart to spend your money and savings..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 11:23:33 AM
How to get rich ? Rob the bank or hack the bank account of corrupt goverment hahaha
Just FOCUS on your goal and wait till happend Smiley
Dream and dont wake up
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 22, 2016, 11:18:33 AM
Thank you for this thread as there are many suggestion and ideas being posted here to become rich. May I add also, that whatever your your passion is,when you nurtured it,it can also lead to financial abundance.Like for example if you have talent on digital arts,crafts making,any skills, when you focus on it,improve it, it can help a lot. Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 11:07:40 AM
There are many methods to get rich, one of them is just by investing in the bitcoin and get profit out of it, its just a matter of time till this will happen and you can make profit.
The halving is also coming so invest now and cash out later after it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 10:57:50 AM
You can get rich by just investing enough in the bitcoins these days, its one of the best options you can pick.
because of the halving you can invest pretty good and make a lot of profit if you do it on a good way(selling on the right time).
make a profit every day maybe it will get rich quickly. so trading is better in my opinion than the long-term investments and wait for the bitcoin price increase.
You must work really really hard to be rich. You also need to be smart. I think that is the best option.
Another good thing is that you also have to save your money, and dont give you money to much out.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 22, 2016, 09:12:38 AM
You can get rich by just investing enough in the bitcoins these days, its one of the best options you can pick.
because of the halving you can invest pretty good and make a lot of profit if you do it on a good way(selling on the right time).
make a profit every day maybe it will get rich quickly. so trading is better in my opinion than the long-term investments and wait for the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 22, 2016, 05:21:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 22, 2016, 04:58:06 AM
Investing in gold can make you rich in future, as the price of gold is not too high at a moment and if you can afford to buy gold then it can give you good returns in future.

Are you sure this is the better way to get rich in the future but my suggestion is gold's worth will not too good way to get rich in future. If you invest your money on the bitcoin, I sure its value will take 20000$ after few year then I confirmed you will get more than more rich after few year.
To be rich you must work really hard. You cant do nothing to be rich, only if you born rich, but that will not happen everyone.
If you are smart you can also invest in Bitcoin and maybe in the future you can be rich. And most important is to save money.

You can get rich that way but a better way is to diversify your investment. Do not rely on bitcoin alone or gold alone. You can actually invest on both or more ways. You can also do stock exchange or trading. I think trading is the best way to get bitcoins or money faster. But to do it, you must have a lot of knowledge about trading and how to do it. You must also be well read and well informed in all aspects regarding the instrument you are trading.
Activity: 616
February 22, 2016, 04:37:39 AM
Investing in gold can make you rich in future, as the price of gold is not too high at a moment and if you can afford to buy gold then it can give you good returns in future.

Are you sure this is the better way to get rich in the future but my suggestion is gold's worth will not too good way to get rich in future. If you invest your money on the bitcoin, I sure its value will take 20000$ after few year then I confirmed you will get more than more rich after few year.
To be rich you must work really hard. You cant do nothing to be rich, only if you born rich, but that will not happen everyone.
If you are smart you can also invest in Bitcoin and maybe in the future you can be rich. And most important is to save money.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
February 21, 2016, 04:41:47 PM
What about bitcoin instead? Roll Eyes Bitcoin has a bigger potential future, in my opinion.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2016, 01:31:48 PM

Activity: 350
February 21, 2016, 01:15:32 PM
Everyone want to be rich. But that is not so easy. I think you must be very smart and do investment.
Without a investment or save money you cant be rich later. So you must also work very hard.

We should be all working hard as long as we can, and save for our future, we should always practice the same lifestyle even if we get rich so that we could see our profit...  Smiley
To be rich you must be smart indeed. We can all be rich. But some people give more money out than others. If you want to be rich you must save you money.
Dont give your money out to stupid things. Only important things and that is good. You also have to work very hard.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 21, 2016, 10:33:55 AM
Wealth only comes through hard work. In whatever venture that you undertake, you need to work hard and be disciplined to realize any growth. You cannot expect to sit comfortably and be rich overnight. Wealth that is accumulated gradually sustains for a longer time than wealth acquired overnight-it fades as quickly as it came.
Activity: 336
February 21, 2016, 10:30:52 AM
I know as to how to get rich. The answer is rather easy. Just work hard. Betting on some easy way to get rich is an utopia.
It will not happen for the most of us.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 09:58:47 AM
Everyone want to be rich. But that is not so easy. I think you must be very smart and do investment.
Without a investment or save money you cant be rich later. So you must also work very hard.

We should be all working hard as long as we can, and save for our future, we should always practice the same lifestyle even if we get rich so that we could see our profit...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2016, 09:49:23 AM
yes long-term investment very good, but investment in bitcoin has many risks. so you must be smart to choose where to invest.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 21, 2016, 05:01:12 AM
Activity: 196
February 20, 2016, 07:07:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 20, 2016, 10:19:37 AM
Simply invest in bitcoins at present, and you would become rich in future, but it can go other way too if the price falls down extremely, if you can afford to take risks then go for it.
Are you sure that is the best to buy bitcoins right now and hold it for years? We don't what is the future of bitcoin, so i think its still better ot buy cheap bitcoin and sell bitcoin when the price reach high then repeat it until you make a lots o profit..
Don't spend it.. Just use it for trading.. i think this is the good way to be rich in future..
Activity: 205
February 20, 2016, 10:12:56 AM
Simply invest in bitcoins at present, and you would become rich in future, but it can go other way too if the price falls down extremely, if you can afford to take risks then go for it.
Jump to: