Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 193. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 10:27:31 AM
To be rich you must think I really work hard for it.
I do not think you can get rich by doing nothing. Because I think you have to be born rich or lucky.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2016, 03:35:14 AM
continue to work and do not waste a lot of money for something that is not necessary,
if you've got a job, keep working
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 10, 2016, 02:47:50 AM
Try to work on multiple projects, try to multiply your income, just don't be dependent on a single source of income, if you are working on multiple projects you would surely have a more income, earn more and save more.
True. you can add some work in your list.
I think combining income from a variety of ways, quite nice
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 10, 2016, 02:45:15 AM
There can be 2 ways to get rich, either by doing some good work, or by joining the bunch of terrorists or criminals where you earn lots of money, but its better that we get rich by doing some good work and bitcoins will make us rich in future for sure.

are you tired to life in this world? Roll Eyes
joining terorist not make you rich it just makes you die

good work, smart plan, smart investment then repeat it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 10, 2016, 02:40:59 AM
You can also try to do some work or propose your skill in the page "Services". Even if it's like 1$ worth today it could be much more in a few years.

Well its a very slow way to get rich, its similar to faucets. If u combine those 2 u will have chance to get rich much faster. What an irony. To get rich u need a lot of work or a lot of luck. Or both. I don't know yet how, but as soon as i find out i will tell u :-)
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 10, 2016, 02:32:35 AM
There can be 2 ways to get rich, either by doing some good work, or by joining the bunch of terrorists or criminals where you earn lots of money, but its better that we get rich by doing some good work and bitcoins will make us rich in future for sure.
LOL, joined by terrorists will not make you rich pal, only the best thing that could make you become the new rich is to work hard in the real world or on the internet and smart business  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 09:48:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 09, 2016, 09:44:39 PM
You can get rich by investing in the bitcoin, if you invest it good.
Also you should long term invest in bitcoins is the best way.

The halving is also coming, if you invest much you can get rich.

Bitcoin is never good for long term, no one of us is sure where bitcoin will land in future, either it will survive it or not, its better we make profits till bitcoin is in existence without think of too long, there many other investment products that can take care of us.

Your points are realistic to a certain extent.

I mean if the indiviual acquired a vast amount of bitcoin through their line of work and lets say they sold off most being safe, but still left with a decent amount. Thats like getting facebook shares before it ever went public.
February 09, 2016, 09:13:23 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Nah, getting hit by a lightning is more possible than time machine being invented. Rather try rob a bank to get rich fast... .Cheesy
Activity: 287
February 09, 2016, 09:08:25 PM
Try to work on multiple projects, try to multiply your income, just don't be dependent on a single source of income, if you are working on multiple projects you would surely have a more income, earn more and save more.

That's true, if you multiply your earning then you can become rich in future too, and you also have a job which is taking care of your family expenses, extra projects will earn you extra income which can be a good saving for the future.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2016, 08:32:42 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 08:27:45 PM
And don't forget NOT to join in any HYIP going around here. Some think that HYIP are their window of getting easy profits.
but the reality is so. you have a smaller risk of loss. if you join a hyip sites are still new. it can minimize the risk
is about trick bro
Activity: 196
February 09, 2016, 08:05:29 PM

Bitcoin is never good for long term, no one of us is sure where bitcoin will land in future, either it will survive it or not, its better we make profits till bitcoin is in existence without think of too long, there many other investment products that can take care of us.
Activity: 406
February 09, 2016, 05:43:21 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 05:29:05 PM
You can also try to do some work or propose your skill in the page "Services". Even if it's like 1$ worth today it could be much more in a few years.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2016, 05:10:32 PM
Me too want to become rich... Wink
However,  there are two things you can do work hard or work smart... Wink  Smiley  As there is a good scope in btc, you can buy them and save until the rate increases... You might try investing in properties and land if you have some money... You can also get investors and start a small business... Smiley Smiley

That's true invest your money in bitcoins at a moment, and you would surely become rich in future, as no one becomes rich overnight, you need to work hard and have patience, and that will make you rich for sure.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 04:36:53 PM
Me too want to become rich... Wink
However,  there are two things you can do work hard or work smart... Wink  Smiley  As there is a good scope in btc, you can buy them and save until the rate increases... You might try investing in properties and land if you have some money... You can also get investors and start a small business... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 01:29:14 PM
To be rich you must think I really work hard boulder.

Or do you have to be lucky that your parents are rich or something.

But often the work at hard. You can be rich by gambling but then you really lucky.
Well, there are two ways to become rich in this world, the first one is rich because of their parents, and the second is rich because of hard work, the better the rich because they work hard for our efforts from the results of our parents
Activity: 294
February 09, 2016, 12:51:44 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
i knwo everybody have regret,about go back to 2008,and when bitcoin price relly down,bitcoin not prcious as nowdays,so i just imagine that someone still store 1000 bitcoin from year 2008,and now they open his wallet,imagine how rich he is,and he dont do anything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 12:02:57 PM
And don't forget NOT to join in any HYIP going around here. Some think that HYIP are their window of getting easy profits.

That is true my friend. They think they could easily get money with that kind of thing but it will just make it worse. Risky and risky. That's it. Period. No more talk. Not easy to trust those kind of thing.
I think hyip or ponzi remains a great way to be made in the list.  myself use hyip sites and for me bigger profit compared with a defeat. You must be smart in choosing the site hyip.
it can be used as a quick way to become rich
Yeah but in a way you're "stealing" money to other people who will not be able to withdraw.
If done correctly, I guess you can make a lot of money with HYIPs, and the centralized nature of bitcoin protects you from funds blocking (from authorities).
But it's not the most ethical choice and it's very risky.

If you want to be sure to win money with HYIPs just start one  Grin
Jump to: