Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 196. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 02:22:36 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

This i only a joke ?
 Undecided

Im not sure in future someone can develop time machine
it's very imposible
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 01:18:01 AM
The most easily become rich without hard work. that you should marry someone who is already rich, it made people to become rich easily, Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 05, 2016, 11:40:53 PM
You just need to gain a lot of bitcoins than can get rich easy.
I think we all need to invest in the bitcoins.
are you think you cab gain a lot of bitcoin easily?
you need more time, hard work, smart plan, and spend more money to get a lot of bitcoin Roll Eyes

I think that is a part of a plan to get rich. You need to put a lot of effort, money and time into your plan to reach a fortune where in you are considered rich. I don't believe that one gets so rich without doing anything. Even scammers get rich by putting a lot of effort into it.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 05, 2016, 10:31:36 PM
are you think you cab gain a lot of bitcoin easily?
you need more time, hard work, smart plan, and spend more money to get a lot of bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
February 05, 2016, 09:14:19 PM
To be too rich, go to Mars. Aren't people already there. Everything belongs to you. You're rich.  Cool
(or another planet)

Yes but everything on mars is like nothing in the earth! Im wrong?  Huh
Life on Mars would be really boring. No PC, no electricity, you pretty much could do nothing.
haha lol yeah be the first to inhabit a planet is interesting, all be yours, but you're going to trouble to meet your needs such as eating and sex
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
February 05, 2016, 07:22:27 PM
To be too rich, go to Mars. Aren't people already there. Everything belongs to you. You're rich.  Cool
(or another planet)

Life on Mars would be really boring. No PC, no electricity, you pretty much could do nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 05, 2016, 06:52:30 PM
I read a lot here and thinking you will rich with Bitcoin is maybe a bit optimistic. Never think you will get really rich a good life without getting rich is also a nice goal.

Bitcoin will not make you rich. Hard work will make you rich.
Having a good idea and work hard to achieve it is the only way for common people.
Hard work alone won't make you rich either if you manage your funds badly. You need to invest your funds and keep around 6 months wage separate for emergencies, that's how I manage it. 
Activity: 224
February 05, 2016, 05:42:25 PM
I read a lot here and thinking you will rich with Bitcoin is maybe a bit optimistic. Never think you will get really rich a good life without getting rich is also a nice goal.

Bitcoin will not make you rich. Hard work will make you rich.
Having a good idea and work hard to achieve it is the only way for common people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
February 05, 2016, 04:42:58 PM
Activity: 280
February 05, 2016, 12:17:07 PM
Yes, indeed its a way of investing in bitcoins.
Its the best way to get rich from bitcoins.
You can also trade its pretty nice and profitable
Activity: 1204
February 05, 2016, 12:05:51 PM
You just need to save your bitcoin in your wallet and do nothing till the bitcoin will rise.
We just need to be patient for the time that will come, the bitcoin will rise!
rather you must first collect bitcoin that you possess and store in the wallet until the price goes up, but it may take a long time, but try slowly and do not rush  Smiley
Activity: 350
February 05, 2016, 11:17:04 AM
You just need to save your bitcoin in your wallet and do nothing till the bitcoin will rise.
We just need to be patient for the time that will come, the bitcoin will rise!
Activity: 224
February 05, 2016, 11:01:21 AM
To be rich you have to be clever, I think. Because I think if you want to be rich you have to work hard for your money and you do not spend much.
You can also win a lottery, but then you really lucky that you win.

Nah, you just need to invest in bitcoins and wait till it has a nice price to sell.
I think the time to sell will come very soon, so we all can make profit.
Activity: 778
February 05, 2016, 10:48:10 AM
Activity: 672
February 05, 2016, 10:33:07 AM
To be rich you have to be clever, I think. Because I think if you want to be rich you have to work hard for your money and you do not spend much.
You can also win a lottery, but then you really lucky that you win.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 09:46:15 AM
(or another planet)

yes, you're right.
Merit: 253
February 05, 2016, 09:41:48 AM
(or another planet)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 09:39:57 AM
(or another planet)
Merit: 253
February 05, 2016, 09:38:44 AM
It is simply work work and wok. While you are still young dont let anything get in your way. Work your way through that high goal of yours then rest when you got it all. A sit in the beach would be great after all the work.

For example i work about 8-10 hours/day and my salary is always the same, not for sure i will became rich working more in the same class.
More than work i'm sure that we need motivation
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 05, 2016, 09:20:08 AM
It is simply work work and wok. While you are still young dont let anything get in your way. Work your way through that high goal of yours then rest when you got it all. A sit in the beach would be great after all the work.
Jump to: