Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 198. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 03, 2016, 01:19:11 PM
Focusing on your goals got to be important to succeed.

Setting up a plan on paper step by step.

yeah always focused on the goal or your dream. it would be better if you have someone to motivate you to achieve your future goals to be successful
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
I think most ppl are thinking about getting rich in terms of the amount of cash and assets. We should know that even the rich cann't be rich in his mental. He is busy in protecting his money and trying to get more everyday. He could be distressed, and frustrated. So what is the point to get rich? IMO at the step of becoming rich, we should be happy and fulfilled.
nice explanation,
the majority (including me) always though that getting rich is measured by how much money we have, ho many car we have etc, but the getting rich is only about our happiness, as we know that money can't buy us happiness but eventually without money we can't do anything, so i think wealth is like If you stopped working, how long could you survive on your lifestyle and always happy ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 03, 2016, 12:25:09 PM
I think most ppl are thinking about getting rich in terms of the amount of cash and assets. We should know that even the rich cann't be rich in his mental. He is busy in protecting his money and trying to get more everyday. He could be distressed, and frustrated. So what is the point to get rich? IMO at the step of becoming rich, we should be happy and fulfilled.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 11:21:23 AM
There is no starter pack for getting rich.
It's all hard work and accomplish goals.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
To be rich you have to be clever, I think.
You can not be a stupid person just go spend money because that's not smart. If you're smart you gonna save a lot and watch on your money.

To be rich you have to really work hard or you will not get there. For by doing nothing you will certainly not rich
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 03, 2016, 10:34:00 AM
there is no method on how to get rich,its up to you,
in getting rich the only key is the hardwork,dedication and positive thinking Grin Grin
Activity: 137
February 03, 2016, 09:27:53 AM
Getting rich by unrealistic thoughts is very easy, You can do one of James Bonds villains "plans" and dominate the whole world and it's riches. Actually getting rich would require allot more work IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 08:08:01 AM
Yeah, ok, reading books about how other people made money, or to be more specific, how they say that they made money is one thing, but nothing beats real life experience. You want to know how to make money? Don't look for a specific method. It there was everyone would use it. Get out there and try things, learn things.
yeah because rich people out there like bill gates being rich is not because to see how other people work or tutorials from others, but he thought to herself about the business,
so, be innovative human
yup,innovative is the key, the point is make your own bussiness which different with other people, bill gates, mark and others successed by their own way
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 08:00:29 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Hahaha! Go back in time and buy me like 10000 BTC. And wait a couple of years for 2016 and be like an instant millionaire.
lol bitcoin lauching in 2009 dude, not in 2008
and if you want sell your bitcoin most good in 2013
Activity: 238
February 03, 2016, 07:32:28 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Hahaha! Go back in time and buy me like 10000 BTC. And wait a couple of years for 2016 and be like an instant millionaire.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 03, 2016, 07:12:17 AM
First maybe is correct your spelling.

How to get rich needs some knowledge. Not that high but as an average person. You can be rich with different kind of skills. You can do boxing or basketball. You can also study more to gain that manager spot or be the CEO of one business that you create. There are a lot of ways. If it is with bitcoin you will need to invest more.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
February 03, 2016, 05:36:06 AM
Focusing on your goals got to be important to succeed.

Setting up a plan on paper step by step.
Activity: 658
February 03, 2016, 04:08:18 AM
To be wise you must be rich. You need a clear work very hard and are lucky that you have won a lottery.
But often it is very hard working and saving good.
Not too much to spend.
too savers will only make distress and suffering, you will hold to buy something just to save money,
better to earn more, rather than downsize
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2016, 03:34:52 AM
Get rich or die trying.
Sometime guys isn`t about hard work and being prepared to use the opportunities life offers, sometime with all of that you need to have certain amount of luck.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 08:05:28 PM
To be wise you must be rich. You need a clear work very hard and are lucky that you have won a lottery.
Not too much to spend.

That makes no sense. There are a lot of billionaires that have started from nothing. Hard work, smart work is what makes money. Not luck or anything else like that. It's proves by history.

Yeah, I agree with Anddos. It's not about luck, it's more about being prepared to use the opportunities life offers. If you work hard, it doesn't matter where you begin, you'll still be able to climb the social ladder. It's all about being smart, working hard and administrating money.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2016, 07:36:02 PM
Yeah, ok, reading books about how other people made money, or to be more specific, how they say that they made money is one thing, but nothing beats real life experience. You want to know how to make money? Don't look for a specific method. It there was everyone would use it. Get out there and try things, learn things.
yeah because rich people out there like bill gates being rich is not because to see how other people work or tutorials from others, but he thought to herself about the business,
so, be innovative human
Activity: 378
February 02, 2016, 06:39:09 PM
Not too much to spend.

That makes no sense. There are a lot of billionaires that have started from nothing. Hard work, smart work is what makes money. Not luck or anything else like that. It's proves by history.
Activity: 448
February 02, 2016, 12:20:01 PM
Not too much to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 01, 2016, 10:41:44 PM
in my opinion if you want to be rich then you have to invest into bitcoins, thats the way
not easy and simple like that ? what if bitcoin grown beyond expectations, and bitcoin dead middle of the road, because its basic investment is about luck,
You need employment who have a fixed income per month or per week

Yes its better to have a good job or have own business where you have a income on regular basis, as you cannot be dependent only on bitcoins, as we are not aware about the future, but at a moment bitcoin is helping us to earn little extra, so try to earn as much bitcoins possible.

yes we do not know the future of bitcoin. but I always believed that bitcoin has a bright future.

I currently only depend on bitcoin and my life was fulfilled. so you could only focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 01, 2016, 09:04:11 PM
in my opinion if you want to be rich then you have to invest into bitcoins, thats the way
not easy and simple like that ? what if bitcoin grown beyond expectations, and bitcoin dead middle of the road, because its basic investment is about luck,
You need employment who have a fixed income per month or per week

Yes its better to have a good job or have own business where you have a income on regular basis, as you cannot be dependent only on bitcoins, as we are not aware about the future, but at a moment bitcoin is helping us to earn little extra, so try to earn as much bitcoins possible.
Jump to: