Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 207. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 15, 2016, 04:40:21 AM
Also, Rich is very relative.  In Australia, you might need $10 million+ to be considered rich, but just to our North in Timor Leste or Papua New Guinea you might pass for Rich with $1 million.  I shudder to imagine what you would need in Singapore or Switzerland... perhaps best not to think about  Grin

But honestly, at the end of the day wealth may make your life easier, but the number of friends you have, your family, pets and your health will make you happy.  You can't use money when you die, why go through so much tedium to get it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 04:00:50 AM
If you haven't been born rich, unless you win the lottery you need to marry with someone rich. That is the only way to become rich.

I'm not agree with this. Even you have not been born rich you can also still get rich by studying, work hard and dedication. win lottery and marry with someone rich are the fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 14, 2016, 11:56:05 PM
MY plan is like leveraging. Like make a profit in btc then attract a friend who is really interested in things like this then and show them results. Buy some accounts and let them use it then tell let them invite someone and i give them accounts to use i get commission.

It's not necessarily be applied in btc but in other businesses. But that's how i would work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 14, 2016, 11:52:27 PM
If you haven't been born rich, unless you win the lottery you need to marry with someone rich. That is the only way to become rich.
That is the safest way to get rich easily, that could be good option for OP ..lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 14, 2016, 11:48:23 PM
^thats not true, it all depends on your own personal measure of "rich".
For instance, I don't care about money as much as I care about health, and i'm very healthy, therefore I am rich.  The focus on money above all else probably won't make you happy.

you were right pointed this out, i could agree with your opinion, most people will never stop chasing money no matter they already have thousands million they still want more and more.
the "rich" definition itself back to how we interpret its, you interpreting rich as health its ok and cool.
but here at bitcointalk we speak about economy=money , so have you planned it? to become rich?

my plan :

1. Learn more and more
2. compound monthly salary to be a large capital
3. start build a bitcoin company
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 14, 2016, 11:23:05 PM
make shor-term and long investement, saving money, and buy property and gold.

and don't forget to invest at bitcoin technology Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 14, 2016, 03:01:29 PM
^thats not true, it all depends on your own personal measure of "rich".
For instance, I don't care about money as much as I care about health, and i'm very healthy, therefore I am rich.  The focus on money above all else probably won't make you happy.
Activity: 504
January 14, 2016, 12:55:36 PM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
make shor-term and long investement, saving money, and buy property and gold.
Activity: 1204
January 14, 2016, 10:02:26 AM
If you want to get rich there is a simple way to do it. Earn more than you spend and you are going to get rich. That is the safest way to get rich without losing all your money.

Yeah spend only when you really need it, or else just postponed your expenses, and if the savings are done in a proper way then it will definitely add value to your funds, no doubt savings won't be in higher proportion, but it would surely help you at the time of emergencies, work more and spend less to get rich.
hahaha, The theory that in fact everyone knows, maybe he wants a theory to become rich the easy way, learn trading, google ads, Minning, it is the way to riches by simply playing computer and typing   Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 09:29:28 AM
If you want to get rich there is a simple way to do it. Earn more than you spend and you are going to get rich. That is the safest way to get rich without losing all your money.

Yeah spend only when you really need it, or else just postponed your expenses, and if the savings are done in a proper way then it will definitely add value to your funds, no doubt savings won't be in higher proportion, but it would surely help you at the time of emergencies, work more and spend less to get rich.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 13, 2016, 09:17:30 PM
Activity: 504
January 13, 2016, 09:14:28 PM
There are so many websites available these days, where all you need is a laptop or a computer sitting on your desk as your only investment. You just need to know where to look. There are micro jobs, where businesses will pay workers tiny amounts of money.

It's hard to make a living out of this kind of jobs, let alone become rich.
If you want to get rich then go for the way most people do it... hard work..
most of the work of the person is an employee, I think it's not a good idea to follow the work of is most people
I better do business, we become your own boss, set working time at will
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 13, 2016, 07:35:32 PM
Make a goal.
If you want to be rich then try to make your goal come true.
Know the things that will help you to become a rich person.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2016, 01:23:12 PM
Go watch the movie Project Almanac and come back here and comment on if you still think changing the past will make a difference in the future. I personally do not think being rich makes any difference. There are a lot of unhappy and lonely rich people in this world. The most positive thing you might get from a time machine, would be the time itself.
I think being healthy and able to do the things we do are one of the biggest treasures we have. Ask anyone dying from Cancer, what they would want the most, and they would say
Being rich is over-rated. ^Happy^

great post Sir  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 13, 2016, 12:54:34 PM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

If you had asked me to buy 10000 bitcoin back in 2009 for £2500 i would have laughed at you and told ya to wise up........ Grin
lol it might not happen, come on an real way to get rich. I have done anything, hard work I have do it, but it still has not become rich
yes hard work does not guarantee us to be rich, but if smart work I believe we can become rich, because the smart work has science and broad insight

Think hard and work smart will make you richer for sure and you need to keep on upgrading your knowledge and skills which can help you in getting richer quickly, just doing a job will not serve the purpose, its time to think something different, having an good extra income can make you richer I guess.

I think guys like Floyd Mayweather are a perfect example of how working smart can get you extremely hard. Of course he works hard in the gym, but the way he fought and his investments and the way he treats his public persona is a demonstration of how to retire in boxing as a multimillionaire without any brain damage.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 13, 2016, 12:39:29 PM

If you had asked me to buy 10000 bitcoin back in 2009 for £2500 i would have laughed at you and told ya to wise up........ Grin
lol it might not happen, come on an real way to get rich. I have done anything, hard work I have do it, but it still has not become rich
yes hard work does not guarantee us to be rich, but if smart work I believe we can become rich, because the smart work has science and broad insight

Think hard and work smart will make you richer for sure and you need to keep on upgrading your knowledge and skills which can help you in getting richer quickly, just doing a job will not serve the purpose, its time to think something different, having an good extra income can make you richer I guess.
yes right unites both it is better. I mean this is hard work not think hard. hard work has many meanings such laborers or smart work as engineers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 12, 2016, 02:57:12 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
January 12, 2016, 02:56:47 PM
Many individuals had made millions of dollars online just from running a blog.
Running a blog doesn’t mean you’re just a blogger. You’re an expert, a teacher , a mentor and an entrepreneur many individuals would be looking up to.
Jump to: