Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 208. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
January 12, 2016, 12:29:59 PM
i don't think it should do which most others people do. being rich can be anything. the important thing is hard work.
i agree with ayoko. there is many of work on the internet. you need only a laptop
sit down and do what you are told. many pay per job in the internet
Yes just like there's many available work in the internet remember that there's a lot of competition out there as well. I forgot the site but there was a site before that only a few  only visits but when someone posted in the internet about the opportunities in that site, a lot signed up and the price tag per task's wen't down.

Hard work, drive, patience and discipline. If you have those 4 traits you'll make it big.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 12:18:46 PM
in fact everyone was doing their best, working hard to become rich,
but there is one problem that hinder to become rich,
that is wasteful, everyone did it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 12:12:39 PM
There are so many websites available these days, where all you need is a laptop or a computer sitting on your desk as your only investment. You just need to know where to look. There are micro jobs, where businesses will pay workers tiny amounts of money.

It's hard to make a living out of this kind of jobs, let alone become rich.
If you want to get rich then go for the way most people do it... hard work..
i don't think it should do which most others people do. being rich can be anything. the important thing is hard work.
i agree with ayoko. there is many of work on the internet. you need only a laptop
sit down and do what you are told. many pay per job in the internet
Activity: 546
January 12, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
To be rich is having money and a home.
I think you are rich enough you are not homeless so there is no point going that far if you are happy.
Money don't always make you happy at the end.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2016, 11:01:11 AM
I doubt that's a good method to get rich. It's best to work hard, earn money, save some, invest some, spend some. That's the way to go. You can't get rich by doing nothing.
You gotta work to get and earn something. Exceptions for people who were born into a rich family of course.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 10:53:22 AM
be different. do things that the millions wouldnt do. seek for knowledge, take risks, you must sacrifice. dont take advice from broke people. like many of us here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 12, 2016, 05:14:03 AM
There are so many websites available these days, where all you need is a laptop or a computer sitting on your desk as your only investment. You just need to know where to look. There are micro jobs, where businesses will pay workers tiny amounts of money.

That's the only way to get where you want to be. Doing small jobs and get paid very little is not gonna cut it for you

Yeah, it may be fun working from wherever you are and whenever you want

but that's just not how you get rich and live a happy wealthy life.

As long you are happy in your life I think that is good enough. Having a lot of money is fun and all, but if you don't have friends and not having fun. Money will be just a paper and nothing worth it for you.

Just be happy in your life and hard work.  Always think positive and not negative.
Activity: 448
January 12, 2016, 04:44:40 AM

That's the only way to get where you want to be. Doing small jobs and get paid very little is not gonna cut it for you

Yeah, it may be fun working from wherever you are and whenever you want

but that's just not how you get rich and live a happy wealthy life.
Activity: 658
January 11, 2016, 09:27:45 PM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

If you had asked me to buy 10000 bitcoin back in 2009 for £2500 i would have laughed at you and told ya to wise up........ Grin
lol it might not happen, come on an real way to get rich. I have done anything, hard work I have do it, but it still has not become rich
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 11, 2016, 08:52:48 PM

Yeah do hard work, most people do work hard to get rich. Yet only 1% of the population is rich. I don't know why? Is working hard, saving hard enough?
Activity: 308
January 11, 2016, 07:03:19 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 11, 2016, 04:53:47 PM
I don't know about that... I know a bloke who worked for 15 years, taking 1 day off in that time because his son was born.  Then he retired, work hard, save hard...
enough you know, if now you want to be rich, you're doing is working hard, and full of new ideas that can you make happen, think about the new things that have not occurred to anyone else, and sell the expensive, it may be able to make you're rich

What an advice, ''think of new stuff'' Yeah, we all know that is a good idea, the problem is doing it, just because you want to think of new stuff doesn't mean you will be able to find anything new.

Well if you are not creative enough you can always work hard. By working had and showing a good worker mentally you will make fast promotion and then earn money.
More money then an average worker.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 11, 2016, 12:20:12 PM
I don't know about that... I know a bloke who worked for 15 years, taking 1 day off in that time because his son was born.  Then he retired, work hard, save hard...
enough you know, if now you want to be rich, you're doing is working hard, and full of new ideas that can you make happen, think about the new things that have not occurred to anyone else, and sell the expensive, it may be able to make you're rich

What an advice, ''think of new stuff'' Yeah, we all know that is a good idea, the problem is doing it, just because you want to think of new stuff doesn't mean you will be able to find anything new.
Activity: 1204
January 11, 2016, 07:45:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2016, 07:16:57 AM
... and buy now price and btc fly even higher in the future?
Noone can predict the future and this also goes true for bitcoin price. So price can go on both way.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 11, 2016, 07:00:25 AM
Working hard for sure will make you some good money.
It's a fair and honest way to get rich, without cheating or anything.

Nowadays working hard is not enough to make you rich. You must work smart also beside from working hard. Working hard is for laborers,  working smart is for executives.
I think, working hard is the key of everything
many ignorant people who became rich, they are rich because hard work
Activity: 546
January 11, 2016, 05:56:14 AM
The slowly but surely way to get rich was hard work. It would definitely the safest way to get rich but of course you need perseverance  determination, motivation, and inspiration along with it to be successful. There are also other ways but its unlawful and not recommended. Gambling is also one way to get rich, quickly but risky as well and everything will depend on your luck which is unpredictable.
Activity: 631
January 11, 2016, 05:35:45 AM
Oh I thought of another way, win the lotto!  That would have to be the easiest way... also it would help if you had a time machine.

Yeah win a lotto or win in gambling that is the quickest way to get rich but totally depends on your luck factor and the factor that how much you can afford to take risks, and other way to get richer is to get married to a rich girl, you don't need to anything else  Grin but all things are imaginary, if you want to get rich work harder and smarter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 01:57:50 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2016, 01:55:03 AM
Oh I thought of another way, win the lotto!  That would have to be the easiest way... also it would help if you had a time machine.
Jump to: