Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 211. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 25, 2015, 02:59:59 PM
the solution is really simply and it is under your eyes, buy bitcoin and hold for 5 years at least, your possibility of being rich is just increased by a lot

no need fancy saving and hard stuff like that
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 25, 2015, 02:34:19 PM
Read a lot of books on about how people made it big from scratch .Read books on Warren Buffet and other books like "Ricj Dad Poor Dad".The key to becoming rich is to start early .Start investing as soon as possible.Study the market through experience and start building your empire from scratch.Save more spend less.

That is easy to say if your not lazy. Making a book in early ages will be a good idea, but you just need to be lucky that your book well sell.

I am still young so yeah that is why I started to learn more about bitcoin to know the markets and how to earn money with out making a sweet.

In other side rich is just a word if you are happy what you do and you are live in a good home. So I get you are rich, but average I would say.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 25, 2015, 12:43:27 PM
Read a lot of books on about how people made it big from scratch .Read books on Warren Buffet and other books like "Ricj Dad Poor Dad".The key to becoming rich is to start early .Start investing as soon as possible.Study the market through experience and start building your empire from scratch.Save more spend less.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2015, 12:11:46 PM

Ok, so you would rather have a wife that loved sex, but is poor? 

If you could choose between a rich wife with no sex, or a poor wife with the best sex whenever you want, you'd choose the latter?

What does that say about the nature of man? 

In the end, greed may destroy us all!

I will choose rich wife with no sex, it is lot more easier to buy pleasureful sex rather than doing hard work daily and enjoying sex at night with wife.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 25, 2015, 12:08:53 PM
Ask the richest man in the world.  Grin

And ask if his riches was able to buy him joy and peace.  Cheesy

Being rich is different from being the richest, I don't want to be the richest. I just want to be rich enough not to worry about by economy in any point of life.
This is moderately rich.
I wouldn't even need that much. Just enough money to pay the bills and feed my family.
with some money so you can buy the stuff you want too Grin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 25, 2015, 12:05:52 PM

Being rich is different from being the richest, I don't want to be the richest. I just want to be rich enough not to worry about by economy in any point of life.
This is moderately rich.
I wouldn't even need that much. Just enough money to pay the bills and feed my family.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 25, 2015, 11:52:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
November 25, 2015, 02:17:03 AM
find rich wife

... or husband. Still the best answer ever. Why did I not thought of this before I married? I should be rich by now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 25, 2015, 12:28:04 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 11:00:33 PM
I dont like discussing impossible things but if it were possible, I would buy very many coins as possible and when the value reaches over 1000 i would sell them. I guess now i would be a billionaire known all over the world
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 24, 2015, 11:00:07 PM
find rich wife
haha good option unless it is a woman who do not really like sex. That would make you really unhappy.

Ok, so you would rather have a wife that loved sex, but is poor? 

If you could choose between a rich wife with no sex, or a poor wife with the best sex whenever you want, you'd choose the latter?

What does that say about the nature of man? 

In the end, greed may destroy us all!
Activity: 266
November 24, 2015, 10:39:51 PM
First you need to ask yourself what is Rich for you?
For some people Rich is just a good life like (good food, good house etc...)
For me Rich is nor about money is about how good life I have.
I was poor really poor but now I feel rich because I can eat and have a good home.
But if for you rich is havinf so much money. Than good luck with that. Cheesy

A house in Malibu on the Beach would be great within an all time filled fridge wi9thin beer and the best pork u can handle...
An own Wellness Temple with employees as battlers messages and cookers..
Also a nice view and a cool balcony where u also have some yuysuzu whirpool on it to get some Hookers and crazy chicks in it to make some partys. Also have a good stereo and a small bar in the house  Grin
simply 1x tesla 1x sportscar 1 xfamilycar 1x supersportscar Cheesy

Anyways Cheesy Maybe the Bitcoin will take us there  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
November 24, 2015, 08:01:52 PM
find rich wife
haha good option unless it is a woman who do not really like sex. That would make you really unhappy.
Activity: 759
November 24, 2015, 07:50:25 PM
find rich wife
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
November 24, 2015, 07:50:10 PM
money is not important in life think happiness is far more important. Just rob happy together a bank and your there Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 24, 2015, 07:46:26 PM
To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep.
David Bailey
we all know what it mean,get rich is not about work,but its about how to making money,its simple as you think,but so hard as you do,but its depending your effort and your wish,lets get rich with our own way!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 24, 2015, 03:37:21 PM
For you to be rich, first be able to establish the niche you are comfortable with. It is always one of the best yet critical part when it comes putting into place the efforts. After that, be sure to ake a plan and budget so that you find out the total amount it will cost you to have the business on track. Invest a lot and make sure that you reinvest the profits you get from the sales. They will help you a lot in terms of growth and being rich. You have to work for the richness you are yearning for.
Activity: 714
November 24, 2015, 11:00:29 AM
Invest all your money into a business.
If you know how to manage it properly then it's better for you to easily get rich.

Let's say I have invest all my money, but it goes something wrong it was not my fault or someone is just a bad luck.
I will just lose all my money for nothing even you are so good with investing.

The properthing to do is just hard work and and just dedicate what you like to do. I think that is how you get rich.

Well you are that the work you do most be fun not just earning money and you don't like your work.
And to be rich is just one option just but some lottery if you win 100K USD than you are rich Tongue (joke that is not a good option)
But if you are happy I think you a rich so don't worry guys to be rich.
Activity: 350
November 24, 2015, 09:26:58 AM
To be rich you need to be passion and work hard.
But we are rich if we don't live in the street.
Activity: 476
November 24, 2015, 08:34:25 AM
Invest all your money into a business.
If you know how to manage it properly then it's better for you to easily get rich.

Let's say I have invest all my money, but it goes something wrong it was not my fault or someone is just a bad luck.
I will just lose all my money for nothing even you are so good with investing.

The properthing to do is just hard work and and just dedicate what you like to do. I think that is how you get rich.
Jump to: