Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 215. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
November 02, 2015, 11:04:45 AM
Work hard, invest smartly and most important is to LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.
LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.
its mean, low self-esteem, and not pretentious rich
with such we will not be wasteful, and we will rich

If you have a low self esteem them you will be a sheep slave pushed around by the wolfs.

You must have a high self esteem, even if you dont want to be rich, because otherwise life will treat you miserably.
sorry i mean is low profile, not low self esteem,
with low profile we can respect for life, more efficient

Yes this make sense now, low self stem didn't make sense on that context. It is always generally a bad idea to flaunt wealth. Look at the Forbes magazine. You will not see none of the top guys flaunting wealth, they are low profile guys. Meanwhile you have guys like Mayweather or Dan Bilzerian out there flaunting their wealth all day and they are a lot of millions away from becoming Forbes billionaires.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 02, 2015, 10:21:10 AM
make yourself ready to face all challenges and make a good plan, and do not forget to pray

+1
I like your coment
prayer is something very important, also can make you move forward to achieve the dream

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 02, 2015, 07:39:03 AM
How to get rich Huh hmm well be good in poker Tongue

I think that piece of advice belongs in a thread called "How too get poor fast" due to the extremely high risk involved. Grin
Hahaha! yup that is true! Good Luck CoinThug if your are gonna play poker! X Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 05:25:54 AM

I think that piece of advice belongs in a thread called "How too get poor fast" due to the extremely high risk involved. Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 02, 2015, 04:48:59 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2015, 02:40:05 AM
make yourself ready to face all challenges and make a good plan, and do not forget to pray
Activity: 658
November 02, 2015, 02:18:22 AM
LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.

If you have a low self esteem them you will be a sheep slave pushed around by the wolfs.

You must have a high self esteem, even if you dont want to be rich, because otherwise life will treat you miserably.
sorry i mean is low profile, not low self esteem,
with low profile we can respect for life, more efficient
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 01, 2015, 09:40:25 AM
LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2015, 08:02:30 AM
LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.
Low self-esteem is not the correct word IMO. Money =/= yourself.
Keep a high-esteem of yourself, money is not everything in life  Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 01, 2015, 07:50:45 AM
Just work hard!  be patient of all task!  Smiley
Activity: 658
November 01, 2015, 07:39:08 AM
LIVE BELOW YOUR MEANS.
Activity: 168
November 01, 2015, 07:11:14 AM
i think this idea is great!
i will star tbuilding time machine now  Grin Grin Grin
its impossible, you too much to watch movies, which someone back on past and get rich
there is no time machine,

now speak reasonable, no one is rich easy like that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 01, 2015, 01:13:05 AM
have a teleporting machine and befriend a 2008 female bitcoiner so when this comes you can marry her. and have an everlasting life :)haha
Activity: 126
November 01, 2015, 01:04:33 AM
i think this idea is great!
i will star tbuilding time machine now  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 812
October 31, 2015, 10:03:52 PM

Yes one should be working hard and invest smart but if don't have luck then not so easy to become a rich. So luck is also a important factor to become rich
This is perfect for me as I was going to be rich nearly 10 years ago but my luck never with me and i lost all now my friend is enjoying his millions in same business  Sad

if don't have luck then not so easy to become a rich. So luck is also a important factor to
Activity: 770
October 31, 2015, 09:58:53 PM
Create a pre-cracked version of a software intergrated a cpu miner and make it auto-mine a CPU coin then send all you got to an exchange then trade it for money  Grin

You would need to make a AV and antifirewall/malware prooft software that can go worldwide and expand. The CPU power from the average joe computer is nothing, you would need to go global. It's norealistic. All those Bitcoin miners are already neutralized by most anti malware software out there.
CPU power used to mine bitcoin is pretty useless but to coins like XDN or Monero that's something I have to say. It's pre-cracked so just ask them to allow everything related to software. I used to have a bot net of 400-500 mining XDN and make 1BTC/month Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 31, 2015, 09:55:16 PM

Yes one should be working hard and invest smart but if don't have luck then not so easy to become a rich. So luck is also a important factor to become rich
Activity: 182
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 06:42:51 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
October 31, 2015, 01:16:58 PM
Create a pre-cracked version of a software intergrated a cpu miner and make it auto-mine a CPU coin then send all you got to an exchange then trade it for money  Grin

You would need to make a AV and antifirewall/malware prooft software that can go worldwide and expand. The CPU power from the average joe computer is nothing, you would need to go global. It's norealistic. All those Bitcoin miners are already neutralized by most anti malware software out there.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 31, 2015, 12:48:32 PM
I think it's now easier to build a time machine and go back to 2009 than buying BTC now and hoping to became a millioinare.
Jump to: