Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 212. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 24, 2015, 07:58:45 AM
Invest all your money into a business.
If you know how to manage it properly then it's better for you to easily get rich.
that's really unwise to do so actually. Noone can be sure that one bussiness can run well so you'd rather split your investment into small investments and use it in many bussiness so you will be unlikely to make a loss

Exactly! In this crazy world that changes daily, to risk all of my savings kn one business opportunity is ludicrous! It's better to play it surely and as Amph has suggested just above, about 30% of your savings should be a maximum investment!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 24, 2015, 07:46:15 AM
If you know how to manage it properly then it's better for you to easily get rich.
that's really unwise to do so actually. Noone can be sure that one bussiness can run well so you'd rather split your investment into small investments and use it in many bussiness so you will be unlikely to make a loss
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 24, 2015, 07:37:22 AM

i would not say all your money but at best 50%, unless you're a really experienced investors and you know how to move in this crazy world

average joe aren't like this, so it's better for them to even lower the % to 10-30 at most
Forza Roma
November 24, 2015, 07:15:49 AM
That is an option. Like I am trying for the future that I buy alot of house/appartment as  I can and rent it.
Ofcourse not where I live it is expensive but in my country there is cheaper.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 24, 2015, 07:09:38 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 06:41:54 AM
First you need to ask yourself what is Rich for you?
For some people Rich is just a good life like (good food, good house etc...)
For me Rich is nor about money is about how good life I have.
I was poor really poor but now I feel rich because I can eat and have a good home.
But if for you rich is havinf so much money. Than good luck with that. Cheesy
Rich is quite different to everyone I admit Grin just more than what you need a little is considered rich in my opinion
Hhaha thank you, yah I consider that alot of people who live with a normal house rich.
But yes you are right if you have some little more than you are rich than other Cheesy
November 23, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
I was poor really poor but now I feel rich because I can eat and have a good home.
Rich is quite different to everyone I admit Grin just more than what you need a little is considered rich in my opinion
Activity: 336
November 23, 2015, 09:31:37 AM
Activity: 140
November 23, 2015, 08:53:22 AM
Make plans for the better future.
Think a good investment that you love to.
Make your job as a hobby.

I like what you said there "Make your job as a hobby" I know you mean. Do a job that you like.
Because earning money and you don't like the job you have is just a waste of time.
I agree with you Grin when you work your job with all your enthusiasm you will be more likely to be promoted which helps you make more money too!

That's true but how about having own business? I mean if you are a owner of business you will work more hard and try to multiply your investments in the terms of profits as you know more you work more you earn as in business you work for your own and not for any company who pays you a salary in peanuts.

It is other thing, but good advice. Capitalism make that corporations pay the employee only as much as they need to have people to work.
If you can, don't be afraid to start own business - ofcourse it will be perfect if you love what you want to do!
Activity: 938
November 21, 2015, 10:13:54 AM

I like what you said there "Make your job as a hobby" I know you mean. Do a job that you like.
Because earning money and you don't like the job you have is just a waste of time.
I agree with you Grin when you work your job with all your enthusiasm you will be more likely to be promoted which helps you make more money too!

That's true but how about having own business? I mean if you are a owner of business you will work more hard and try to multiply your investments in the terms of profits as you know more you work more you earn as in business you work for your own and not for any company who pays you a salary in peanuts.
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
November 21, 2015, 09:39:20 AM
funny thing is that who is rich, spend a lot of money, because the more you have, the more prone you are to spend much more

so in reality those rich guys aren't that rich, still they are more wealthy than an average people though..

They are because they got money they can spend. If money keeps rolling in they can keep spending.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
November 20, 2015, 01:08:15 PM
Work smart instead of working hard, have a note of your expenditures so that one day you will know where you are spending too much.
Actually who is rich? One who has happy heart is rich. Be happy ,be rich!

One who has happy heart is rich, and your health is your wealth.
Be happy and be healthy guys.
How to get rich is nothing to do with BTC self, there are a lot nice investment and business idea around us. Choose one and do your best for it.  Smiley
That's spot on, people give little to no value to things that were given to as for free. These are the things that are actually the most valuable possessions we own. If bitcoins go big(I mean really big) in the future. It really doesn't help if you are involved today. The only way to success is to think successful toughs. That means if you want to be healthy think healthy toughs. If you want to be rich think rich toughs. It all starts in the mind. Very few people understand this. Mind is the biggest goldmine that each and every one of us has.
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
November 20, 2015, 12:37:17 PM

And doing all these 3 how can you expect to get rich? These has nothing to do to get rich. I think you misunderstand the question.
You can't get rich when you make plans for better future.
You can get rich if you do right investment but you don't have to "love" it.
You can't get rich when you do your job as a hobby. It's just make it easier to work, it's not about riches at all.
Activity: 300
November 20, 2015, 12:17:43 PM
I would love to travel back in time like Stewie and buy tons of btc when they where really cheap, damn..
Activity: 644
November 20, 2015, 11:58:24 AM
Work smart instead of working hard, have a note of your expenditures so that one day you will know where you are spending too much.
Actually who is rich? One who has happy heart is rich. Be happy ,be rich!

One who has happy heart is rich, and your health is your wealth.
Be happy and be healthy guys.
How to get rich is nothing to do with BTC self, there are a lot nice investment and business idea around us. Choose one and do your best for it.  Smiley
Happy heart not only and being healthy only a part being rich dude. in this world we all people are like target achievers So we money to survive wheather it is paper currency or bitcoin but just do it a right way as our ancestor said to us. Here just earn bitcoin and invest on some what ever you can and enjoy your life with money in world
November 20, 2015, 11:24:56 AM

Activity: 364
November 20, 2015, 09:26:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
November 20, 2015, 08:43:46 AM

And this is what they want you to believe. How can you be miserable if you have the ability to purchase what you want, help others and donate to charities? It is true that money and BTC is not everything. But isn't life better if you do not have money and BTC to worry about?

My friend the person you are quoting is absolutely right. Money isn't everything. Yes, money is important to the certain level but everything after this certain level won't make you happy.

If this was the case, all the Hollywood stars would live until they are 100 years old in happiness, etc. But no, half of them is drugging themselves to death and blowing their brains out!

I think you misunderstood me sir, I am referring to being rich leading to misery. That you can feel good if you can fund charities, or help others or you can purchase what you want. And that life is better if you do not have to worry about money every single day of your life.

Money is just a tool and how you dispose it is all up to you. If you want to spend it all on drugs and sex, then you can be miserable. But if you focus it on good things like helping others and moving yourself to a better life, then you can be happy.
Activity: 126
November 20, 2015, 08:31:55 AM
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 20, 2015, 08:13:53 AM
It's nice to be and become rich, but how long before you become miserable?

Money and bitcoins isn't everything

There's more to life than money

And this is what they want you to believe. How can you be miserable if you have the ability to purchase what you want, help others and donate to charities? It is true that money and BTC is not everything. But isn't life better if you do not have money and BTC to worry about?

My friend the person you are quoting is absolutely right. Money isn't everything. Yes, money is important to the certain level but everything after this certain level won't make you happy.

If this was the case, all the Hollywood stars would live until they are 100 years old in happiness, etc. But no, half of them is drugging themselves to death and blowing their brains out!
Jump to: