Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 247. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 02, 2015, 01:00:29 PM
Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley
There are many person who want to get rich in shortest way, yeah marrying rich girl is one of the best way actually, even marrying rich old woman. And its safer way than robbing bank imo. Lazy people will do anything to get wealth in easier way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 02, 2015, 09:03:07 AM
buy now an hodl for the halving.

One would have to invest insane amount of money in order to get rich from the halving itself. Let's assume the price even goes to triple value of what it is now,
it would still force you to invest ~300k USD to be a millionaire.
But even tho it is not the best way to get rich, i believe it is the safest way to earn, and cash in on the halving.

cheers

Sure, the halving is a pretty much guaranteed pump, but how do you when to sell, and how do you know when to buy back? it's a big gamble, you may lose your position forever if you do the wrong move and be out of the train unable to get in back. I don't know what im going to do in the halving, to hold or to try to profit from it? we'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 02, 2015, 03:55:37 AM

One would have to invest insane amount of money in order to get rich from the halving itself. Let's assume the price even goes to triple value of what it is now,
it would still force you to invest ~300k USD to be a millionaire.
But even tho it is not the best way to get rich, i believe it is the safest way to earn, and cash in on the halving.

cheers
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 02, 2015, 02:29:39 AM
We live in a random, disorderly, unjust world. If you are in the right place at the right time you can make more money than someone else that works harder than you everyday could possibly earn over 100 lifetimes.

You speak about the luck quota. Some people have a lot of it, some people have ran out of it years ago. There is simply no substitute for hard work and there is no easier way than luck. If a hard working person turns out to be lucky enough, that very person is bound to reach phenomenal heights with his vision and passion. Sometimes, its all in our mind and if we perceive ourselves and our situations to be lucky, then indeed we are Wink

There is a substitute for hard work and that is Smart Work, If you work smart then I guarantee you that you can be more successful then those who works hard.

And if we are discussing hear about the luck factor, then I would rather find a super rich girl who is only daughter of her father and get married to her and get rich in a single day, that is the best way to get rich  Grin

Lol. That is the right thing to do. But everyone is not that lucky to find a super rich girl, as this is not a film, this is the reality super rich girl will never get married to a poor guy. The only way to get rich is to invest your knowledge in something that you expertise in, and once you get on the right track no one can stop you in getting rich.

Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley
Activity: 631
August 01, 2015, 06:12:03 PM
We live in a random, disorderly, unjust world. If you are in the right place at the right time you can make more money than someone else that works harder than you everyday could possibly earn over 100 lifetimes.

You speak about the luck quota. Some people have a lot of it, some people have ran out of it years ago. There is simply no substitute for hard work and there is no easier way than luck. If a hard working person turns out to be lucky enough, that very person is bound to reach phenomenal heights with his vision and passion. Sometimes, its all in our mind and if we perceive ourselves and our situations to be lucky, then indeed we are Wink

There is a substitute for hard work and that is Smart Work, If you work smart then I guarantee you that you can be more successful then those who works hard.

And if we are discussing hear about the luck factor, then I would rather find a super rich girl who is only daughter of her father and get married to her and get rich in a single day, that is the best way to get rich  Grin

Lol. That is the right thing to do. But everyone is not that lucky to find a super rich girl, as this is not a film, this is the reality super rich girl will never get married to a poor guy. The only way to get rich is to invest your knowledge in something that you expertise in, and once you get on the right track no one can stop you in getting rich.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 01, 2015, 05:13:31 PM
Setting out from the start to be filthy rich using luck, might destroy your soul and in fact reduce your abilities.

It is better to start by knowing that wealth is good, that it is created using the free market, and that you have the rigth to use it, save it, or invest it, completely as a choice of your own and noone else. That you therefore have the rigt to protect it by all means available. That alone should be enough to make you well off. Add smartness, hard work and luck to be rich.

It should be noted that luck is not as innocent as it sounds. By taking the right actions, you can build an environment around you that supports luck, and avoid disasters.
Activity: 952
August 01, 2015, 04:45:36 PM

legendary
August 01, 2015, 11:38:27 AM
As I said, if he wasn't born in the right time, he would still be a millionaire, if not billionaire. Far above average people. Getting rich is not a 1 shot thing. Even people who buy lottery tickets can buy one every draw. They can experience many draws in their lives, and if they play enough, they'll probably even get a $1000 dollar win or so (of course the net loss will be much greater).

People who create their own lotteries (as in, figuratively, like building a start-up or something) create their own chances, and if it fails once, or fails twice, or even fails three times, they only need to get lucky once. If they have what it takes, they'll get that luck eventually.
So cant we just say he will get rich if has luck on his side and otherwise cant get rich if he doesnt have luck. And we can create our own chances on anything, its result just depends on how luck drive you.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 01, 2015, 11:34:22 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 01, 2015, 11:23:43 AM
lol it makes me jealous, why i'm not mining in 2008 and know in 2014 the price will be $700.
i will mine thousand bitcoin and get f*ck with vicky vette now
because mining didn't exist in 2008.

Chances are you won't know how to mine in 2009 either.
August 01, 2015, 11:23:09 AM
there isn't a good way, it's all about luck, otherwise everyone should've been rich already, but since it isn't the case, if you aren't rich it mean that you are not lucky enough

even those rich guys that who have struggled to achieve their position, they had a big luck somehow in their life, that helped them
No it isn't. That's a defeatist attitude. Luck may be a component, but if bill gates or warren buffet kept their current knowledge but suddenly lost all their contacts/wealth and became a 20 yr old again, do you think they would not succeed?

I mean they might not become multi billionaires, but I'm certain they could at least easily earn millions.
Like Amph said, yeah I think luck has big effect in the way making someone to get rich. Bill Gates could be success because he was born at right moment, which there was no many computer technology at that time. Then he grabbed his chance to build Microsoft. Luck is not main point to make us get rich, but it has bigger portion than other things.
As I said, if he wasn't born in the right time, he would still be a millionaire, if not billionaire. Far above average people. Getting rich is not a 1 shot thing. Even people who buy lottery tickets can buy one every draw. They can experience many draws in their lives, and if they play enough, they'll probably even get a $1000 dollar win or so (of course the net loss will be much greater).

People who create their own lotteries (as in, figuratively, like building a start-up or something) create their own chances, and if it fails once, or fails twice, or even fails three times, they only need to get lucky once. If they have what it takes, they'll get that luck eventually.
Activity: 285
August 01, 2015, 11:21:07 AM
lol it makes me jealous, why i'm not mining in 2008 and know in 2014 the price will be $700.
i will mine thousand bitcoin and get f*ck with vicky vette now
legendary
August 01, 2015, 11:07:26 AM
there isn't a good way, it's all about luck, otherwise everyone should've been rich already, but since it isn't the case, if you aren't rich it mean that you are not lucky enough

even those rich guys that who have struggled to achieve their position, they had a big luck somehow in their life, that helped them
No it isn't. That's a defeatist attitude. Luck may be a component, but if bill gates or warren buffet kept their current knowledge but suddenly lost all their contacts/wealth and became a 20 yr old again, do you think they would not succeed?

I mean they might not become multi billionaires, but I'm certain they could at least easily earn millions.
Like Amph said, yeah I think luck has big effect in the way making someone to get rich. Bill Gates could be success because he was born at right moment, which there was no many computer technology at that time. Then he grabbed his chance to build Microsoft. Luck is not main point to make us get rich, but it has bigger portion than other things.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 01, 2015, 05:27:43 AM

They were lucky because they born as a smart person  Grin In the end, yeah, I guess luck is the main thing.
Activity: 994
August 01, 2015, 04:21:50 AM

This reminds me of the movie Batman in which the villain who was before, a very good man called Harvey Dent who wished the best for his city and did everything which was in favor of Gotham. There's a scene in which Harvey Dent asked Rachel that they would do a coin toss about who will handle the case and she questioned him that why would he leave a man's life on luck? His response was,'I don't leave anything on chance, I make my own luck'.
August 01, 2015, 04:18:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 01, 2015, 03:26:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
August 01, 2015, 02:03:50 AM
sent me some BTC and get rich:

125RoMyxG1rshZT8LuApUz4UP15TKdCUXJ

Wink
Activity: 714
August 01, 2015, 01:45:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
July 31, 2015, 10:56:21 PM
Jump to: